Did Sup Forums make you more nationalist?

It did for me.

I won't rest now until Laos and Cambodia are ours once more.

It reinforced my hatred for Germans, those bellicose barbarians.

this but for Russians

No.
Sup Forums made me respect and love the peoples of the world(even if there are individuals from those countries that are exceptions).
Now i even like the EU.

No, Sup Forums makes me hate my country.

Yes, because everybody hates us.

no, it actually made me whitophobe and a libertarian

Elsaß-Lothringen is rightful German clay, Froschfresse \o

germany is righfull french clay.

It made me hate whitey people

>le charleman was french

Fuck off, he was german

It's weird. Growing up I was always taught that Franks were Germans but i've seen posters on /his/ uniroincally argue with evidence that Franks were some sort of proto-French Celts, not Germanic.

Sup Forums made me realise that nationalists wear hats and wield katanas

this

A little bit. Even though it's all mostly post-ironic shitposting, it gave me a lot of context in regard to how various nations perceive each other.

No. I'm not retarded. Basically all it did was make me realize there are braindead shitbags all over the planet

fucking cuck.

No, but I still don't understand why folks like Bulgarians hate us (literally for no reason).

Kinda the same here. I am fascinated by all cultures, and i am genuinely curious about a lot of things. I even love my nordic brothers even more now, as well as the dutch

I still fucking hate the EU and Germany tho

It made me to lose all respect for Swedes and Germans because of huge (really huge) amount of non-Germans and non-Swedes posting from these countries.

It increased my tolerence for heretics and non iberians.

yes of course

By us you mean russians or ossetians?

I like you, i once had a friend from malta, chillest guy ever and his gf was awesome too.

The pics of the country he sent me were breathtaking.

Overall 9/11

No. I already knew nationalists were dumb, but now I know they're heavily autistic as well.

Who hates you anyways?

A lot of people do here.

who the fuck can love those disgusting island kikes? Jeez i hate that pathetic tiny land of miserable """""""""peopple""""""" so fucking much when i rape women i imagine that they are maltese subhumans and hatefuck them in their skull to death

it made me hate my country and nationality more than I already did

It made me gain an appreciation for countries like Finland that I wouldn't really think about otherwise
It also made me respect Canadians more.

No. It made me stop being a stormfag.

>Annexing extreme poverty territory
For what purpose?

Ask the country you share an island with

it just made me more racist, but at a same time provided good place to vent my hatred towards other races and cultures

made me hate nonwhites just because most of the nonwhite posters are so bad desu

Russians.
Don't ruin my roleplaying as Russian, lol.

Btw, we (Ossetians) have pretty warm relationships with some groups of people in Bulgaria. Though I'm not sure if there are a lot of Bulgarians who even know who we are and what was our role in 1877-1878 war.

Do you have to get nuked by niggers to realize that they are savage no matter how they try?

Yes

Yes.
Realized that I'm surrounded by countries that want the destruction of my people.

Franks are Germanics, not Germans, most Germans come from the filthy Saxons which the Franks rightfully tried to eradicate.

Globalism without wh*Tes is utopia.

I don't think so.

Correct. Put *whites* in a land for themselves, leave and never come back.