Germans: Do you see Muslim refugees on a daily basis?

Since Germany admitted a significant number of refugees in 2015, have you personally noticed an increase in the number of Muslims you see on a day-to-day basis?

Have you encountered and/or interacted with any refugees?

I'm just wondering how much of an impact inviting another 1%+ of your population in a short span has.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-afghan-8445784
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33039815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to date this girl. We broke up because she told me she was voting for Obama. This was 2008. She married a German and moved there I've been told. This bitch told me shortly before we broke up that she fantasizes about beastiality.

Anyways I have no doubt that this bitch fucks migrants in front of her husband.

Whenever I visit home in west germany, the tram from the main station is filled with nothing but shitskins and niggers.
This used to not be the case 2 years ago. 2 Years ago i never saw niggers in that area.

How did she respond to you dumping her on those grounds?

Around a few years ago I NEVER saw black people here.
Now they are everywhere.

A shame. What is the current attitude in Germany towards refugees? Are Germans still cucked or has the reality of large-scale third-world immigration redpilled them a bit?

Are you in a rural or urban area?

i want to tour germany and visit breweries but im afraid honestly. your country seems to have lost control and you guys just let random, white hating, anti-western muslims run around your country.

source related, axe attack by a refugee shouting allah akbar today on a train

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-afghan-8445784

maybe once you guys get a new hitler and refresh your country by removing kebab ill visit and spend my dollars on your fine beers and bratwurst

Near a big city.

All slavs hate them.

Not too sure about Germans since Germans are too afraid to talk about it.

the town was full of invaders already, now its so many Germans are a minority.

Hell if I remember. She went from daughter of staunch conservatives with tons of money to an art school bleeding heart liberal. It was disgusting.

Munich here I see them on a daily basis.
Some days more refugees than germans on the train.

Not really.
But I only go outside to go to university or to a bar that serves alcohol, so it's not that shocking.
There were quite a lot on trains a few months back though, but there were a lot a few years back too, so I don't know.

Hasn't there been a snack bar axe attack on a tram like, today?

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

Looks really tolerant.
I'm happy they brought those peace loving humanists into our country.

Slavs exist to shield the world of men from the muslim hordes, it's no surprise whan a slav hates kebabs.

>What is the current attitude in Germany towards refugees?
impossible to determine since everybody is dead afraid of speaking their mind. public fear and intimidation are back up to GDR levels. state control of public opinion is slowly approaching stasi levels again.

nignogs and mudslimes are in every city. the justice system turns a complete blind eye towards the shit they do.
those whose asylum request got rejected just keep fucking around anyway because the government simply refuses to deport them.
tens of thousands of additional mudslimes are still arriving each year, with no end in sight. housing prices in all major cities are continuing to explode. crime is on the rise everywhere, media and government work overtime to cover it up as much as possible, and divert attention to random bullshit.

this land is dying a rapid death. all you will find here is lots of propaganda and depression.

Not quite a tram, this looks like a regiobahn, like one of the trains that runs between smaller cities.

Well when I look out of the winow I see this: (pic related)

RIP germany :(

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33039815

wonder if it even made the last page in germany newspapers

Dude your garbage bags walk away, that's dangerous for the enviroment

So many that refugee basically turned into a new insult for every foreigner (foreigner in this context reads as non-white)

same, live in berflin
lived in hamburg

niggers everywhere

all my life growing up up to the age of 18
ive maybe seen 1-5 niggers

now they are everywhere
and its only men
no nwomen

they are angry because they have to report it as the news spread via Twitter like a wildfire. They make lots of excuses for that poor 17 years old Arghan though.

this, sadly
it's fucking... disgusting

why are they all holding a rope, they afraid of getting separated from each other? like they might accidentally follow the wrong crowd of black burquas

What do your friends and family think?

There is a local gym not 2 minutes away from where I live that was repurposed as """refugee""" shelter. So take a wild guess.

gross. if the majority of people feel that way, why dont they vote politicians who will fix the problem

As a guy who is stuck in Vienna I see the first brown person on average 5s after I leave my house for wörk.
Don't know if rapefugee or not, though (certainly not refugee after passing 10 safe countries).

I live in a small town of 4000-8000 people and recently saw some negro children beg for money on the side of the street. I see clusters of them at every supermarket and a minimum of 6 in every bus I take.

Worst part...our refugee shelter isn't even finished yet. I can only imagine what it'll be like after that.

It's slaves to be used as goat replacement for Muslims who can afford it. They are probably Christians but wear the burqa to feel empowered and free :^)

thats quite accurate

even though I feel like Germans give less and less shits about getting called racist

our grocery stores have security now .
migrants usually buy booze there and get drunk in front of it and start insulting the local.

See alot more niggers as well. We have many arabs but negros used to be and still are somewhat rare.
The migrants drove away our local homeless people. We had like 5 white homeless and a shit ton of gypsies. Now there are only roaming migrant groups

There are no politicians who will fix the problem.

Two of us got dubs in a thread predicting the next snackbarian happening would be in Deutschlandistan yesterday. Praise be to KEK, the fucking meme magic is real!

Yeah AfD is a mess, the NPD are absolute faggots and all the other parties are cucked so hard you wouldn't believe it.

...all things considered, the situation is really fucking bad.

On the train I was once asked by a refugee family where they had to change the train. They where really nice and grateful.
Another time a little girl showed me a notice written by a teacher, telling her to buy stuff for school. Showed her tge way to a store.
The last time I was really drunk and passed a refugee place. Met two iraqi kurds who spoke german surprisingly well. Smoked and drank a beer with them.
All of them where nice people, but nevertheless I have no illusions that they will ever become productive members of this society. The average refugee is not a terrorist or rapist, but net unproductive. And the additional minority of the actively bad ones makes the whole decision on whether to let them in or not quite easy.

read the post above from other anons
most people dislike it but theres nothing you can do

its come this far that youll be visited by the police if you write anything negative on facebook

National redoubt somewhere in Bavaria, Maybe?

Then you guys are going to have to seriously consider saying "FUCK THE LAW" and start smuggling AKs into the country. Or maybe you could just raid some mosques to get them.

1) votes are rigged
2) there are no politicians who will fix the problem
3) poloticians literally cant fix the situation. the constitution that the anglo created for this state is explicitly geared towards making right-wing politics impossible to implement.
4) any attempt at forming a right-wing party will be assaulted by the entire media, subverted by the domestic secret service (verfassungsschutz), and/or be forbidden by the supreme court for being unconstitutional.

you want to know why people dont fix the situation? because it is completely impossible to fix as long as this state exists. the only way to get it under control would be a violent uprising to end the current german state forever and replace it with a new one. and that comes with the risk of plunging the country into a long and drawn-out civil war, which would eventually see NATO allies of the regime step in to crush the rebellion.

Welcome to our hell. All of our cities are lost. All of them.

Getting guns is surprisingly easy but fat chance getting anyone to pick up a rifle and fight when most people are afraid to even say negative things about refugees.

>all of them
Use the Chicago model.
In poor areas, use hipsters to drive out non-black poor people.
In black areas, send them to the suburbs.
Easy 2 Step process!

if anything, Bavaria has potential, yes

>Getting guns is surprisingly easy

how
(i dont have $100k in bitcoins to blow on shady darknet markets)

Well i dont know if you guys believe this exoteric bullshit but, i just need to tell that maybe Germany will be really fucked up till the end of this year as so Europe.

It is just a hypothesis.

Nearly every day, around 30 refugees are accommodated next to a supermarket here.
Since they are here there is a security guard in another supermarket in that area.
And you are allowed to drive only 30 km/h on the adjacent street because of the 'fugee kids, before they arrived it was 50 km/h.

But apart from that I haven't seen them.

I live in Berlin, not really no.

yes zeit online already reported.
while the motivation is described as unknown, there was an "exclamation" heard. yeah really wonder what this exclamation could have been.
fucking mental gymnastics.

>Seehofer

Move to Austria (i.e. sign a rental aggreement), buy a rifle and ammo, move back.

what i find hilarious about the US is
how you guys treated natives, and how you favor nigs

if you treated nigs like the indians, youd have a lot less problems

People say the main problem is Islam but it really is the unemployment that drives these people then deeper to find the solution from their holy book.

And now you got one million and more coming. Good luck with that uninevitable civil war.

Or...and I hate saying this and it would be incredibly ironic....You can mass migrate to the US and Canada.
Buy a large patch of land, try and work out a Native American-deal, where the government tends to not give a fuck about what you do.
Rebuild, multiply, then, when you have the numbers and the will, take back your home.

Needless to say a lot has changed since the 1700s/early 1800s.

Literally know 3 people who bought guns in Romania and Serbia and just drove across our mighty unprotected borders with them.

Like moon nazis :^)

yes. something will have to be done. we'll see.

we needed them like you needed turks after the war

more importantly:

leipziger kraeuter: gibt's viel kameltreiber im rahmen der stadt?

itt: americans read too many comic books

If enough of you are armed, who is scared of whom will change drastically.

>just smuggle guns across the border, what could go wrong :^)

well, thinking about it, they dont do border controls at all, so it might actually be easier than i think

Don't you need good friends for that? You can't just run around and ask people if they have a surplus soviet machine gun and ammo from the Kebap removal days.

Yeah. It sucks what we did to them.
Unfortunately, there aren't as many, and due to the conditions Indian Affairs puts on them, many are unemployed, which lead to a crap ton of them turning to drugs and alcohol.
Honestly, we should give them back some areas in the South. Give them opportunity, get them off the government dole, and they'll do fine.At least they have a culture of their own.

yes, can you explain how your friends went about that?

Well all of them are half-"something Eastern European". But who seriously doesn't have one that one token eastern European friend these days?

They get them from their families or family friends although someone mentioned to me that almost any semi-rural store will sell you one if you pay slightly extra.

German friends, how many of you are trying to move out?

My Mother wants to go to Hungary or Poland or something like that.

I'd love me some guns and burgers but green cards are like lottery.

i am
there is still time, but from here on it will get worse and worse. and so far, we have been right with our predictions.

>Whenever I visit home in west germany, the tram from the main station is filled with nothing but shitskins and niggers.
Yep..
>This used to not be the case 2 years ago.
That's no true though, it wasn't very different in 2014. I mean I live in NRW, Düsseldorf and it wasn't really any different. It is worse now, there's even more.. but there was shit ton of niggers and Arabs everywhere everytime I went to the main station. 10 years ago it might've been different but 2 years ago? Not so much.

I've met some recent refugees by chance, random Arabs at the main station asking me for directions in very broken German who were obviously refugees from last year. I also met an Iranian refugee who has been here for a few years who was actually kind of okay, he wants to study medicine and was pretty smart.

Out of my mom's basement? Nah.

Most of them are male and are hanging around at public places such as Central stations. Often they are in groups and can be annoying as they talk like they are on a turkish basar. Even if I use public transportation daily I still had no contact with them, probably because I am male, looking like an Ausländer and put my grumpiest face on like officials at Russian airports. As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe and don't harm citizens (which is obviously not the case anymore) I don't give a fuck.

i'm not one to apologize for things that "white people" did centuries ago, but i've been to multiple native reservations that and shit is depressing and actually guilt-inducing

there's nothing quite like it. 50% dark skin and hair, 50% pure "aryan," 100% surrounded from birth with signs in school that say "please don't get addicted to meth, please." no infrastructure or quality of life, because being sovereign nations inside the U.S., they're not entitled to things like american funding. the tribal gov't can petition america for funds but mostly they just get a stack of anti-meth and alcoholism posters

really makes you think

I am a German who moved out but probably will go East if I get proficient with Slavspeek. Or Hofer makes Austria great again, then there is no reason to flee further from cuckery.

where the fuck would i go?

>EU
most of it is suffering the same shit, and the few countries that resist are slav states. good luck living there without speaking their language lol.
>USA
wont give me a green card, and i dont have family there either. so no way to go there.
>australia
same as USA
>rest of the world
fuck that. if i wanted to live among foreigners i might as well stay here.

>I also met an Iranian refugee who has been here for a few years who was actually kind of okay, he wants to study medicine and was pretty smart.
i know right. here and there, you can actually find some decent people. but the majority...

I like my country too much to do that. If things get too bad I'll just move somewhere even more rural, maybe Bavaria. If that fails...well, maybe I'll just end it and try to take some asshole polititian with me. I really dunno.

>fuck that. if i wanted to live among foreigners i might as well stay here.
the difference is that in other (non-muslim) countries, they are not out to hunt you, whenever they can.

>88 dubs

Seen them quite often even in big groups as this waves happend last year. Now its you can see it because of their ugly retard faces. Every second person here is shitshin so its sometimes hard to say roach, refugee or some other shit.

>As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe

for some reason persians tend to be much better people than the garbage that is arabs and north africans.
maybe it's because persian culture isnt as much of a backwards shitstain as arab culture. maybe shia islam isnt as full of retardation and savagery as sunni islam. i don't know.

Will fit in there, Germans have tons of furfags

Are right, this is actually a good discriminator. The rapefugees look inbred as fuck, the "inherent" Turks look like normal but incredibly slimy people (much like Italians).

I see them every day, i basicly live in the town center of Würzburg and they are everywhere. On some days you see less whites than anything else.

In fact it is an illusion, thats why I give a fuck, about the whole situation. At least we could send Maghrebs, Yugos, Afghans, and Africans back, but obv our politicans rather jump on the "muh demographic-train"

All these cucks not dying for their country. I guess Sup Forums really is satire.

Maybe it's because Persians have based Aryan genes. Islam aside they are just like us.

AHAHAHAHA THIS GERMAN THINKS THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE LMFAO

>As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe

Yes. But what honestly worries me even more is the blacks. 5 years ago, there were almost none, but nowadays I literally can't leave the house for half an hour without seeing groups of them somewhere.

Do you know what you're capable of doing Hans? It only takes one

The good folks who died 200 years ago to keep Vienna Turk would disaggree today and say cucking off and dying in a country you can actually identify with is the better solution.

Persians are great. No muslim and educated. Most familys been lackeys of the shar and fled so its kinda logical. Upperclass secular people.