CORRUPT HALAL REFBALL BTFO BY PSG

>Unai Emery: 'I want the same ref for the second leg, and with the same criteria'
halal and halalfags BTFO

TOP KEKS everybody knows about these corrupt pieces of shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PemXcdf24PU?t=3m21s
i.imgur.com/LplSrOE.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a bitch

>blocks your path to the 1/4 finals

OH NONONONONO

did the ref force him to bench Di Maria and Thiago Silva?

did the ref force him to sub out Lo Celso and Cavani?

Lo Celso deserved to be subbed out desu

WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was holding the mid together, team collapsed without him

>halalfag butthurt by the truth
a classic lmao

sorry, get used to this, everybody is tired of your corrupt shit team being a cancer to football

Team collapsed when Meunier got in.
Lo Celso played like shit, mofo trying to nutmeg halal players in his own half + fouls Kroos giving the penalty

Who the fuck is that?

8 passes between cavani, nerman and brape
zero between nerman and cavani
but hey, blame the referee and not your mutt divas

this was a penalty in an important match btw

>halalfag brings up some shit penaldo in group stages against sporting? celtic? to justify yet another robbery in champions league
lmao how sad can halalfags be? top keks

I guess sporting/celtic are important teams when you are 19 points behind #1 lmao

an honest man

I can feel the butthurt from the other side of Iberia. Salty because your club’s golden era amounted to as many CL titles as Madrid since 2014?

>seething halalfag desperately trying to change subject
top keks sweetie does it hurt so much when everybody knows how corrupt halal is? hahahaha

in that case get ready because bein sports just announced on their tv channel they are making a documentary about all of halals refballs in champions league, the sheik is going to destroy that shit club lmao

>alberto barbosa is an halalfag
Kek and I’m the seething one. You’re nervous, we can tell. Calm down, Chelsea isn’t that good

>angry portushit shaking so much by his refballing team being exposed that he now pretends he's not a poonaldofag halalturd, he was just a passerby on his way to work
oh boy bwhahahahaha seriously hahahahahah I guess this is the power bwhahaha of being a halalcacafag BWHAHAAHAHAHAHahahahahhaaahhh... haha... ahhh.. ah... ha

One of the guys who scored 5 in Argentina against Argentina

Someone post that modric webm

youtu.be/PemXcdf24PU?t=3m21s

?

so it was a penalty
so there was no refball
makes you think

W E W

hos is it possible to refball so much and not go to jail? holy shit lol

AND WHERE ARE ALL HALALFAGS PRETENDING ALL THIS REFBALL DIDN'T HAPPEN?!?!

What's wrong with it?

SACKED IN THE MORNING

How do you say "im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes beschissen worden" in your language?

>What's wrong?

that looks like the Mexican captain, what was his name

Thiago Silva cannot handle the pressure.
He was absolutely right to bench him.
But Di Maria should have started in lieu of Lo Celso.

>more proof of the robbery of the century
OH NO NO NO, THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED

refballing is part of football
mofo want fucking video then each game lasts 120 minutes everybody complains and rewatch everything during the game
that's not football

>Straight line despite the 2 flags not being in a straight line.

The ref only fucked up on the neymar and modric dives, every other call was fucking spot on

many would be happy if they were simply able to call offsides properly against halal, like the one here that led to a goal right after

it was a blatant robbery all around

Barca and Madrid are both corrupt get over it. Diving has just taken over the sport

See Yes they're pretty much parallel.

Otherwise copy in paint and test for yourself.
A straight line with that perspective is retarded.
Things in the distant appear farther right than they really are.

>that retarded use of perspective lines
lmao holy shit, you must be from morocco

why are all halalfags avoiding this thread? what is going on?

Every year it's the same shit with this club

They're praying to salah and the others are still picking tomatoes

French lads, fuck the Catalan commies

>this hurts the subhuman
better angle of the kroos offside right before the ''''''''''''''''''''penalty'''''''''''''''' call that helped halal get even

seems like more and more people are waking up and no longer fear calling out these thieving scumbags, a welcome change

topkek

Real doesn't have hordes of foreign customers on Sup Forums unlike farcelona

And the penalty itself should have been redone as the ball moved.

and it wasn't even a penalty

halal managed to refball 3 times in a few seconds and get a goal out of it lmao

yes it was

>a 1,85m and 90kg athlete faints after a slight touch on his shoulder
not a penalty, his knees gave up like he was shot

a bit irrelevant though, kroos was offside when he received the ball

Clear penalty.

>what? you are playing against halal? and you are winning?!?! oh no no no, a yellow for you!
what did gianluca 'refball madrid' rocchi mean with this?

Barcelona and Real Madrid are both heavily favoured by the refs in international competitions.

Also, Leicester got refballed against Atletico

This. Fuck, Barcelona and Real Madrid should be stripped of all their titles.

>halalfag bringing up other teams to justify the robbery against psg
childish attitude, simply be a man and tell the truth, you only have to say 'yes, halal robbed against psg as they always do in europe' and you will feel much better (though you'll still be a portushit halafag lol can't help you with that)

>oh look, the other halalfag using the same tactic
lmao like clockwork, just like gianluca 'halalfag' rocchi's refball favouring madrid in european competition

Fuck Madrid and Barcelona, fuck Spanish football buying refs in Europe

itt: pakilonian and pakirisien mulatto soybois

Funny how catalan muslims accuse other teams of corruption while they had all their presidents since the 70s condemned for this exact reason.

>what did you just say!?! oh I see you are a halalfag, just like me! VERY COOL! if you need any refballing simply call me, I'll do my best as usual

Holy shit this Barça fan is butthurt

Imagine being some dirtpoor Slav who is a halal Madrid and juventus bandwagoner
Hang yourself, third worlder

All barça fans are obsessed with Madrid, it's hard for them to be in the shadow of the best club in football history.

right now we are all in the shadow of gianluca 'kroos is offside? penaldo for halal' rocchi, my friend

bein sports tv just said psg have protested the ref formally and want an investigation on the refball, this won't go away soon lmao

t. messoy cockslurper
shoot a school, ramirez

lel, of course they complaint about the ref, they lost and they have to give their players hope for the second leg, it's like you just started watching football. That is probably true because for Barça fans football history started in 2008.
Do you remember what happened the last time you played against PSG, lad? Let me remind you...

el ogro de las americas..

>Barcelona cheated, so Madrid cheating is A-OK

More like "refs are human and can make mistakes, but Barça fags will always only see the mistakes made against them and never the ones that are made in their favour".
There is no match fixing in this level of football and if you think there is you are a fucking idiot.

Imagine being an american fedorafaggot pretending to like football to be unique

>suarez dived!
>b-but kroos was a real penalty! there was no refball, nevermind he was offside when he got the ball!
wow more pathetic than atleti

I hope uefa opens an investigation on halal refball and closes that cheating cancerous club before they destroy football with all their corruption, refball, lucky draws, offside goals, etc.

kimpembe is better than silva, lo celsio is a meme

UEFA will do nothing because the penalty on kroos was made by a dude that had no intention or possibility of playing the ball, and therefore he had no reason to touch his shoulder. We don't know the strength Lo Celso put on it so it could be a dive or it could be that he made Kroos go slower, or fucked with his balance so he couldn't strike the ball. Therefore it is a penalty, a silly one to make, but the ref's not to blame for that.
Of course you are a fucking hypocrite and you think when Suarez dived that is something good players do (after all Barça are the kings of diving) but if Kroos does it then it's refball.
I hope UEFA opens an investigation on farça's finances and closes that corrupt club before they send yet another president to jail, or before they buy the next Neymar for """15M€""". We all have seen Núñez, Gaspart, Laporta, Rosell and Bartomeu before a judge but of course it must be a great conspiracy against Barça, right? It's the other teams that are corrupt, even though it is yours the one condemned for being corrupt. There is always an excuse ready for you. Because of all the things you barçafags do, the thing you have the most talent for is crying.

t. Shitskin muzzie

Where is justice in Spain based? Oh right, Madrid.

Florentino is known to do whatever he wants with judges

Imagine the chimpout we'd see in Sup Forums if a South American did that

There are courts all over the country, like in every other country in the world. Almost every time Barça has to go to court (like every wednesday) they are judged by catalan judges. Try again when you are over 18, sweetie.

>UEFA will do nothing
lmao get ready because you refballed the wrong faggot this time, the psg owner is also the president of the investment board of qatar, yes, the same qatar where the next worldcup will be, they have fifa and uefa by the balls, and he has all the money in the world to make sure this doesn't go unpunished

this refball will not go away, bein sports has been every day hammering about it, even interviewing uefa officials and uefa is going to make an example out of halal to make sure no other team becames such a cancer to football and destroys it like halal has done

basically, everybody knows halal is absolute shit and is happy it will finally be flushed down the toilet

also, check these rocchi halal refballed dubs

you mean, like webm related or like in this webm?

>they have fifa and uefa by the balls
then why didn't they refball madrid instead?
>bein sports
kek, you're fucking stupid. Check who the owner of Bein Sports is.
>basically, everybody knows halal is absolute shit and is happy it will finally be flushed down the toilet
Basically, everyone is mad at Real Madrid because they keep winning but they can't do anything to stop them for doing so. Basically, if "refball" was porsecuted by FIFA then Barça would have disappeared as a football club already. I guess you could still have the grass hockey section.
>dubs
you can't even get dubs even when you wait like an autist for the right numbers to appear in the last post in the index.

>Check who the owner of Bein Sports is
yes and now check how many countries it reaches. They have been talking about this refball nonstop, making interviews, showing replays, even talking about the offsides against bayern and atleti, and the lucky draws, etc. They have to power to push a worlwide media campaign and that's what they are doing now, like halalpress does in spain, but uefa will want to silence any talk of corruption so they will cave to his demands, open an investigation, make an example punishing the ref, etc

like I said, you refballed the wrong faggot and you are getting raeped next lmao

btw, I wouldn't be surprised if you get refballed against in paris to please the psg owner and make him shut up about the whole thing, 3-0 y al carrer

>They have to power to push a worlwide media campaign
haha no they do not, lad. You refballed Chelsea, and Abramovic has a lot of money too, yet Barça suffered no consequences. We both know that Madrid will pass the second leg and you will cry again.

>comparing the reach of a russian gas businessfag ten years ago with international tv channel owner and qatar fund president today
ayyy lmao get ready to be buttraped in public

the best you can hope is you get refballed hard in paris, a couple redcards, 5-0 y al carrer, and the psg owner forgets about that floating turd in the pool nobody wants to swin around called halal madrid

It was a penalty but what annoys me is grown men acting like somebody ripped them apart by touching them. Its just pathetic to watch

PSG were poor, but Madrid ALWAYS have the fucking ref on their side, and it's fucking sickening.
If you deny this you probably haven't even watched their knockout games over the past 4 years.

halal's man of the match against psg lmao
i.imgur.com/LplSrOE.gif

you know it's an Al-fonso thread when the OP reads like a Daily Mail headline

Yeah nothing too blatant but marginal decisions that always end up going their way. Like that Ramos offside header in final. Same here with the penalty. Though 2bh everyone exaggerates contact now. Otherwise ref don't call the foul.

lmao

Look, Qatar is not sending Isis to Madrid because of this game, in order to be fucked in the ass, you need to be in league/cahoots with the other guy.

so it was the refs that made the PSG wide players run around like retards when real had the ball?

>el aytekinazo talking about refball
lmao they have the nerve

lmao don't worry alfonso RM has the Spanish Government in their pocket so if Qatar stars shit

>he thinks the spanish goverment has any power compared to qatar
lmao qatar could buy spain tomorrow and wipe their ass with it. The spanish government couldn't even bribe enough to get the olympics in madrid after 3 failed attempts, they can't even pay the retirement of their oldfags anymore lmao

btw this gif is hilarious because it's true

Scatalans can't bitch about refs out of all people. You have 2 whole leagues a penalty has not being called against you. 76 fucking matches, let that sink in.

He made shit subs, yes, and also benched Di Maria in the form of his week, but the refs have always favoured the Spanish giants

>2 whole leagues a penalty has not being called against you. 76 fucking matches, let that sink in
This kills the scatalan

>the record of games without a penalty against in liga is in the hands of real madrid
>they spent a full 9 seasons without a penalty called against
lmao every refball you can imagine, halal has done much worse hahahahah what an absolute shit club

ay sweetie, they still have 7 seasons to beat halal's record of 9 seasons without a penalty against

>Doesn't even try to deny the ongoing refball
how embarassing