It's been one week since the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics

It's been one week since the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics
Rate your country's performance so far and predict your country's medal count at the end of the Olympics

>France
>5/10
>Currently 3 golds 2 silvers 2 bronzes
>Finishing at 5 golds 5 silvers 6 bronzes

Britain
10/10

Literally no snow but can't stop winning. How do we do it?

5/10

all our real medal hopes are still to come, only real missed chance was that choker christie, finally off the mark with domi last night, and on track in the curling and skeleton

I rate Canada 6/10 so far

Not awful but not great either.
>Patrick Chan
>Women’s curling team
>all our male short track racers
>any skier not in moguls

They will all be hung when they get home.

OAR
10/10
coz we can

10/10, rest of the world status: BTFO

>Finland
>2/10
>Currently 0 gold 0 silver 3 bronze

I predict we finish at 1 gold 1 silver 5 bronzes

>cunt
>3/10
>3 bronzes(?)
>4 bronzes, 1 silver (hockey final choke)

1 gold 2 silvers, 3 bronzes

0/10

0 golds
0 silvers
0 bronzes

Well, we won a silver in biathlon but he decided to compete under Slovenian flag. They can't even win medals without us

are we even playing there? I watch sport channels all the time and didn't even know the olympic had started

5/10

we got our 3 medals as always but nothing more

5/10
don't know how many gold medals right now, but some dude choked hard in luge.

5/10
we're somehow letting swedes win in cross-country skiing and biathlon, a disgrace

THAT'S BECAUSE OUR SKIERS ARE BETTER AND CUTE. CUUUTE!

>8/10
>Some disappointments, some surprises, mostly as expected. Would've liked more golds
>6 golds, 8 silvers and 5 bronzes
>Finishing at 12 golds, 11 silvers and 10 bronzes

Based cutiepie beating hampster

1 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze, depending on how Christie pulls herself together

>1 gold
Who's gonna save you? Niskanen? Kaisa? Ice hockey?

>Netherlands
>10/10
>currently 6 gold
>finishing at 10 gold

>Schland
4/10
>9 gold
>Laura Dahlmeier choked hard in Biathlon women's individual
>Felix Loch choked hard in Luge
>most medal hopes are already gone besides bobsleigh, women's skeleton, biathlon, ski jumping and nordic combined
>finishing at 14 gold

Kaisa only have one more chance in these olympics and she will choke there as well. Then in a few weeks later she will dominate in a random world cup event...

Niskanen has chance in 50km but desu I see one more bronze coming from Finland.

Gold is possibly in men's hockey but the whole tournament is so unpredictable with the meme rosters so I wouldn't bet on it.

For me it's Enni Rukajärvi in big air and Krista Pärmäkoski in women's 30km cross-country who will save us.

Oh and if they let loose Seksi-Mari with Krista in women's double sprints we might have an outside chance in there as well.

All I know is there's some girl on ice skating and another one on skiing

Currently at 0 medals and will likely finish with double that number

7/10
Dominated in the skill snowboarding competitions like I expected and Shiffrin winning a gold was nice but beyond that there isn't much hope for gold outside of women's hockey. I think the US will win 3 more golds and have a final tally of maybe 26. I don't keep up with the skiing events though so I could be off the mark with my prediction.

Men's hockey is yours to take. Unironically the best roster. Also home countries tend to do well in big international events*, and these games being held in Asia, one should consider Finland ''at home''.

*even >7-1 was a good result for macacos, seing as their squad of shitters shouldn't have gone passed Chile.

Idk. If you compare the rosters of FIN and CAN for example you have a lot more profilic scorers in the KHL. Not to mention Finland is being carried by an 18-year-old.

a solid 6/10

It was okayish so far. But we expect more.

6/10 so far

there were some chokers that should have gotten gold tbqh

3/10

Worst squad in years

Who for example? Maybe Björgen but she's old.

we completely blew it, we were supposed to not even care about it but someone was stupid enough to send 2 "Portuguese" athletes there

5/10

Will end with 1 Stoch's silver and a bronze in teams' ski jumping

>Canada
>7/10, this is basically our thing so i mean i expect us to be top 5
>4g, 5s, 4b

your half-pipe snowboarder was cringe worthy to watch
highest score was like 13 or something, kek

There wasn't a single Norwegian participating in that final so even that "cringe" was better than anyone you could send.

norway, huh

>Belgium
>3/10
>0 in everything.
>1 at the end.

3 points for Bart Swings actually trying to put an effort and he is doing not that bad. Might get a medal the last day on the mass start.
Snowboarder Seppe Smits dissapointed me.

France
6/10

The women and 4chad have been choking at what was meant to be >our biathlon events. But then again, if >we end up 6th, it'll be our best result since 2002.

7th so far, and there are still some gold medals that could be realistically won.

Johannes Boe should have two golds. But thank god he's fast in the spor and saved the one

>7/10
>4g, 5s, 4b
>7g, 6s, 6b

Doing pretty good so far. A little worried about men's hockey taking the gold though. I think the women'll pull it off and remain undefeated since 1998.

france won the most (only) important event of the olympics in snowboard cross

Two athletes so far. A chick got 74th and a dude got 110th in their respective cross country skiing competitions.

>0/10
>0
>0

>Mikaela literally puking before her run and losing
>Chen dying on ice and coming in nearly dead last
>Lindsey Jacobellis will continue to be a meme for always coming close and losing
>Shuster gonna shust

I honestly wonder if the US blew all the hype out of the gate. I don't think there's much left in the way of gold propsects aside from Mikaela's other events (if she doesn't shit herself) and Lindsey Vonn tonight.

Also, I have to laugh at my country for trying to assassinate Shaun White right after he metaled. They literally could have released those articles at any time in the weeks/year prior. Fuckin' opportunistic journos pretending to care about social justice are the scum of the earth.

8/10

our women team is the best ever, already 2 golds and possibly more to come
our men team on the other hand is pretty weak with a few overachievers and a few chokers: Tumulero and Windish bronzes were incredible upsets, the curling team is doing great but snowboard cross, luge and downhill disappointed

still, best games since Torino

don't forget nordic combined pair sprint. I predict silver from it, on a good day gold is possible.

Bretty good
I need the two curling golds tho

I literally did forget about the whole sport.

How many of Norway's medals are from this stupid shit made for them? I bet at least three.

>Ireland
6/10
>Closest thing to a medal hope failed to qualify for finals
>Others went pretty strongly, nowhere near medal but ok performance nonetheless.
>We are actually there, if even mostly through plastic paddies.

You guys won snowboard cross...? How was that a disappointment? Did you expect to sweep?

>Ireland
>with that flag
hows your vacation going mate?

Flag
6 golds, 8 silvers, 5 bronzes
5/10, have choked some big gold chances
Finish with 10 golds, 11 silvers, 7 bronzes

Holy shit, we're beating you lmao.

>opening ceremony

don't remind me

>Finland has 3 bronzes
>The UK has 2 bronzes

Get your shit together Winland

USA has gold medal favorites in womens ski halfpipe and men's ski halfpipe/slopestyle. Mikaela + Vonn have solid chances in the downhill and alpine combined.

Where from even is the 3rd bronze. All I remember is Pärmäkoski being an absolute beast and getting the two bronze medals and Mäkäräinen choking hard and blaming everything else than her ability to hit the plates. And mens skiers being halfway decent but not able to counter the speed of norwegians or retarded (Niskanen at the first event).

Enni Rukajärvi memed her way to a Bronze in the women's snowboard slopestyle

Oh yeah, that one. Good for her/us. Honestly really fucking hard to stay with all the events and medals with these retarded timezones.

Nobody in here cares about this semen slurping "olympics"