Massive Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers

Don't read this if you don't want the movie spoiled for you.

A mystical tree discovered by a brother and sister long ago was the origin place of The Force. The sister would go on to found the Jedi Order. Eventually she is killed by her brother who has fallen to the dark side. Each sibling represents the dark and the light side of the force. The female sibling also made a prophecy saying that she would return one day as The One. The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One, which led to The Clone Wars and the destruction of almost all Jedi. The implication here is that Rey is definitely The One. The Force Tree is mentioned in both the Clone Wars cartoon and the Poe Dameron comic book, both of which are considered Disney Cannon.

What do you think Sup Forums? Is this a great idea of the end of Star Wars as we know it?

Huge if true.

A FUCKING TREE

>the tree rumors were true.

Sup Forums is always right.

>force tree
>trying to explain the force
>AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

>a bitch represents the "good"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bitches can't even open a pickle jar without a man around, and we're supposed to pretend they're the original badass jedi?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So fucking stupid!

Way to fuck up Star Wars Disney.

>Dude trees lmao

I don't think it's even funny how dreadful this is, it's just...it's sad.

That would be a massive change, and it's why it's almost certainly not true.
TFA was all about retaining the status quo, and nothing indicates Disney isn't going for ESB mkII

Was hoping to see some grey force users. Thinking that maybe Luke had seen the flaws of the Jedi and would decide to end them period.

They're clearly retconning the origin of the force and tossing that midichlorians shit

it retcons the entire series just so they can do it again.

I'm not bothered by this

If true, Star Wars just lost its last interesting aspect forever.

>women started the force by beating the evil white men aka dark side.

I believe it nu Disney is all about stronk wymn.

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I love this idea. It's pretty cool that they try to introduce some fantasy elements into the story, it's way better than all the midichlorian dialogues.

But maybe the reason why I like it is because I wasn't big on Star Wars in the first place, since fans seem to be pretty mad here.

But it doesn't do that at all.

>brother is evil
>sister is good

i wonder what they meant by this

Yaaaas force queen! Vaginal force push!

Please no. This is so stupid

So it's Lost but in space and with no verticals?

The Force was already a fantasy element, before midicholrians and Force Source. It was just an energy field, created and permeating all living things. It never had an explanation or a source, it was a fact of the universe, that's all. In a setting of spaceships and aliens, it was a straight up magic, it gave Star Wars a bit of an edge in terms of setting originality and gave it potential. First Lucas tried explaining it, now Disney's doing it, and neither understand what it is they're fucking up, which goes to show how much integrity Disney and its minions working on this shit have.

So basically they ripped off Avatar.

Why do they hate Star Wars so much?

>Misspells canon
100% fake

It's already confirmed real. Sorry you're triggered

The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One

Wow, I hate this so much. undercuts the fucking tragedy of the prequels.

>the origin of the force is a fuckin deku tree
goddammit

>palpy is sneaking around the jedi temple and just injects anakin with a syringe of midichlorians right before his blood test

I can't wait for normies' reactions to the force being a fucking tree and learning that Darth Vader was actually unimportant in the grand scheme of things
Good going disney you fucks

Yeah I think that part might be fake, considering Rian Johnson wrote this movie and he himself said of the prequels "They're a 7 hour kids' movie about how fear of loss turns people into fascists". I don't see why he'd ruin that tragic story of potential for good corrupted by fear by retconning Anakin so that he could never have been the one.

That actually fixes the singlemost worst part about the prequels.

The fact that you think this is a 'fix' shows you don't actually understand why midichlorians were stupid.

which is?

But Anakin was the one, he balanced the force to 2 jedi each side. How the fuck they thought balancing it when they were totally dominant and there were no known sith is another matter.

i want to die

>girls good!
>boys bad!

Thanks Disney

Anybody pint out the tree looks like the symbol for the rebel alliance?

Which is canon the symbol of the Marek family and became the Rebel Insignia after Galen Marek, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, fought and died against Vader and the Emperor, giving the Alliance time to flee a planet under attack from the Empire.

Then he was cloned, and some other stuff happened. This is all still canon too.

>Galen Marek
NOT CANON

starkiller isn't canon anymore