YOU CAN ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR COUNTRY HAS WON AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDEL IN ICE HOCKEY

YOU CAN ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR COUNTRY HAS WON AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDEL IN ICE HOCKEY.

NOT SO FAST FINLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RAF_jwuyR4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAH I'LL TAKE PART WE'VE PRACTICALLY GOT ALL THE MEDALS

Ayy

>we've got the most medals per capita
FTFY

OUT OUT OUT NOW FUCK OFF.

BRITAIN WON'T WIN ANY GOLD MEDALS HAHAHA

HERE WE ARE AND YOU THINK I AM GOING TO STOP BULLYING THE BRITISH

SO WE WON ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL. YOU THINK WE WILL STOP WINNING GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE GOING TO 12 - 0 YOUR ASS IN CURLING BRITAIN, SWEDEN STYLE

WE WON'T QUIT WINNING GOLD MEDALS, OH WHAT YOU DON'T WIN GOLD MEDALS BRITAIN LET ALONE MEDALS. YOU FIND OUT YOU AREN'T WINNING ANY MEDALS THEN WIN SOME FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S GETTING BORING THAT I AM ALWAYS WINNING AGAINST BRITAIN

YOU SEE Ă–STERSUND A CLUB THAT HAS PLAYERS FROM THE NON-PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH LEAGUE!? THESE PLAYERS WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDERED PROFESSIONAL. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JUST GIVE UP AND LET ARSENAL GO GENTLE ON THEIR ASS? HELL NO THEY WILL DEMOLISH ARSENAL AT EMIRATES SO HARD THAT WENGER'S ASS HURTS? YOU'RE IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS WOMEN'S BIATHOLN AND SEE THAT YOU HAVE LESS OF A CHANCE TO WIN THAN YOUR NORWEGIAN COUNTERPART? YOU GO LOSE? NO YOU GO ALL IN AND WIN AND FUCK NORWAY'S GOLD MEDAL HOPE? YOU LOST YOUR INDEPENDENCE TO DENMARK YOU ACCEPT IT LIKE A BITCH AND WAIT 400 YEARS AND START MAKING GAY MANTIFS AND TERRORISTS ATTACKS LIKE THE IRISH AND THE BASQUES? AS IF? INDEPENDENT BACK IN 100 YEARS AND FIGHT ALL OF EUROPE AND KEEP ON WINNING ALL THE TIME? WE FOUGHT THE WHOLE OF EUROPE ONCE DID WE GIVE UP? HELL NO WE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO EXPAND OUR EMPIRE

BANTER AND MOCKING MEAN NOTHING TO US. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP WINNING GOLD MEDALS. WE STILL BELIEVE BRITAIN WON'T BE WINNING ANY GOLD MEDALS AND WILL BE MOCKING THEM BIG TIME.

you literally have a gold medal in hockey

what up my bros

>they actually do

How?

At the nazi Olympics, I was surprised as well.

This triggers the Olympic Athlete from Russia.

bear in mind, their team was entirely canadians

>1936

That explains it I guess.

Our gold medalists are cute! CUTE!

Born here though

Best story about that is how the german ice hockey team pretty much threatened to not play unless their star player who was jewish was allowed to take part

Uhhh.....

Try stop me dumb Swede. :3

Jesus what a meme tournament, they didn't even have a normal playoff structure, each level was some round Robin bullshit.

you got fucked there pal. Like your country does by immigrants on a daily basis

>round Robin bullshit.
And the results from the previous round counted for the following round

you're now aware that Egypt is the 1949 european basketball champion

We count this year so we're allowed because first we stomp you out of existence and then we're going to stop the fuck out of whoever dares to challenge us on 25th

I hope you die and I hope it's painful.

youtu.be/RAF_jwuyR4s

This is the year of the revenge. You're getting stomped, boy.

Don't get your hopes up. You know it won't end well for you.