*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

>*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

ARE WE GOING SOMEWHERE, HM? WHAT’S THAT? SPEAK LOUDER, I CAN’T HEAR YOU WITH MY GOLD MEDALS OH I HEAR YOU GOT A BRONZE MEDAL

>*CAST HIS HEAD BACK AND LAUGH*

MY MY MY YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH MY BULLYING THAT EASY DIDN'T YOU? HOW CUTE. OH I'M AFRAID WE WILL STILL BE HUMILIATING YOU BRITAIN, NO GOLD MEDALS, NO MORE CURLING WINS, NO MORE MEDALS, I AM STILL HERE.

>*POINTS AN ACCUSING FINGER*
SATURDAY IS THE DAY W OF SLOW AGONISING DEFEATS. NO GOLD MEDAL LET ALONE MEDAL FOR LIZZY YARNOLD AND LAURA DEAS, CHRISTIE CRASHES AGAIN, EVE LOSES BIG TIME, EPLEL CLUBS GETS FUCKED, BRITISH TEARS EVERYWHERE. YOU WILL MEET YOUR DEMISE AT HANDS OF SWEDEN AT OLYMPICS. WE WILL HUMILIATE YOU BRITAIN. CELEBRATE YOUR TEARS, FEAST OUR VICTORY. THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM WHAT WE WILL INFLICT TO YOU IN THE OLYMPICS THIS WILL MAKE VERDUN LOOK LIKE KIDS PLAYING IN THE MUD. YOU WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR SHORT MISERABLE LIFE TO HAVE CROSSED THE PATH OF SWEDISH OLYMPIC TEAM

THIS IT YOU ARE GOING GET HUMILIATED. BE COCKY WHILE IT LASTS

ON THIS DAY FRENCH TROOPS HUMILIATED THE VENETIANS

>*REVEALS HALBERD*

YOUR TURN.

boooo you arent french

Why sweden such bully?

u rly type all that lmfao didnt read lol

AYO, what going on here?

Canada, United States, Netherlands, Norway, and Germany are doing better than Sweden.

Trying way way too hard now senpai

Looks like Quentin Tarantino combined with Ron Simmons

Some of you guys are alright

Don't come to the Sweden vs Canada men's hockey game

Somalians truly are a strange people

You're not funny.

Autism.

please no bully

O B E S S E D. THOUGHT YOU BRITS NEVER CARED.

Bow to me

You are just embarrassing yourself mate.

Mods do us and him a favour a throw out a week ban.

Seething tbqh

can't handle the bantz?

BRITISH RENTBOYS LOVE TO DO BANTS TOWARDS OTHER NATIONALITIES BUT AS SOON AS IT HITS THEM THEY GET ALL BUTTHURT.

>>*REVEALS HALBERD*
actually kekd pretty hard

Gör såna memes mot finland.

And they call us autistic, Jesus