Should Catalonia be independent?

Catalonia should be under Finnish rule

it should be nuked

First time I've seen Catalonia on a map

VERY good arguments gentlemen

They were. Just not for very long

No

Yes
Funny how everyone is pro kekxit yet they want the opposite for a region tired of giving gibs by lazy siesta gibs spics

Finland should be under Sharia law.

>Sup Forums - Sports

yes

whoever says otherwise is a globalistfag that likes to destroy local cultures and thinks divesity is strength

why should small european countries break up while the 3 big world powers concede their strength

this is an athletic contest approved by the Janitors

who fucking cares?

Yes
No
Maybe

don't concede*

Yes, but Catalans don't have the stomach for what it would take to gain independence (moderate violence, massive civil disobedience, no EU or NATO).

scatlans BTFO

t. rio de la plata, former spanish colony now independent

well asking for EU help is their biggest play. NATO would never turn against one of it's biggest powers and no non-NATO power would dare get involved physically I think

t. 1816
200 years, Paco
200 years

yes, every language needs a separate nation
globalist eat my dick

why did you have the right to separated from hungary but catalonia doesnt?

finland has less people than catalonia

enjoying the spanish civil war internet fights in the past few days here.

EU are even less likely to help them than NATO, mostly for the same reasons.

If Catalans really want to be independent, they'll have to do be a nation that is not in the EU or NATO.

Quality over quantity

yes, let them drown in their own irrelevancy as they kick the tourists and spaniards out and welcome the refugees

BASED

how is that even comparable? war time border drawings? besides said regions have more romanians than hungarians, albeit border areas are all blurry and that's why we get along (50-50 cities here have 0% social tensions as oppose to other nations)

if not for retarded politics we could overall be great friends and would only profit from it

and nobody said anything about rights, but what do you stand to gain from separating from spain while Israel/USA/China get stronger?