>100% of atheists cannot understand a simple comic made for children

And you all wonder why atheists believe in nothing. They can't understand the concept of God if they can't understand babby's first comic.

I wonder if that's related to the fact that 99% of atheists are radical liberals...

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity teaches you to be opportunistic and desert what you love in the blink of an eye?

See, Sup Forums? He can't get it.

Maybe this version will make it clearer....

>Emotional value does not matter

I'm not an Atheist, I just think this cartoon gives you a wrong image about Christanity.

We can only hope that one day they realize what beauty Lord Jesus offers us.

lel

What religion are you, my friend? :)

I agree I don't think that Jesus is about getting bigger and better stuff for ourselves

I'm an existentialist, not proud of it, just incapable of true belief. I hope it isn't like this forever.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Christianity has become too weak to save Western Civilisation.

It's about having faith.
How can you call yourself a Christian if you cannot understand the importance of faith?

>implying she'll want the big shiny bear over the bear she's had for years

shit consumerist message friend
Jesus blocking stones comic is far better

Why are you making this thread every fucking day?
Everybody understands what it's saying but what it's saying is stupid.

I think the picture means to put our faith in Jesus because after this life we will attain something much greater/more meaningful.

I trust jesus but not because I want his eternal reward, but because it's the right thing

can't believe people still debate or try to goad each other about this shit in the year of 2016

who even gives a fuck

worship your cuck, nobody says you can't

I like this one.

We get it. We keep telling you we get it. And just like your willful igoring of the whole "thou shalt not lie" commandment, you like repeatedly on this board, saying that we don't get it.
This pic is showing "gods" true message;"Love me, and I'll give you things".
This pic encourages spiritual prostitution.

>CURRENT YEAR argument

That's the point you don't want to give up worldly attachments(represented by the small bear) because, well, you're attached to them but you have to to follow Jesus and get salvation and all that.

>you lie repeatedly on this board
pardon me

>only men go the righteous way
Subtle but true :^)

>be literate
>believe in God
I'm sorry you're brainwashed and indoctrinated.

What would happen if you'd kill that dragon thing?
Or just put that cross aside and just go to jesus without it?

i went with it because i know how much you guys hate it

>Be /lit/erate
>don't believe in god
It's like you didn't even start with the Greeks you fucking plebe

It's simple. It's saying that we should abolish private property and blindly place all of our trust in authority.

Why don't they just all gang up and kill the demon thing, there are hundreds of them.

>Or just put that cross aside and just go to jesus without it?
That's the cross that every Christian carries (i.e. living a moral life where society discourages that).

Give up your pathetic worldly ideas and bonds in order to win faith and god.

He wants to earn the girls trust by showering her with bigger gifts. . .?

You guys believe an Arab who heard a voice so he cut the skin of his dick off, and then tried to kill his son. . .You're all fucking idiots. #ArabCucks

>Do this thing not out of love but so you don't get eaten by a demon and you get a sick reward

Also shit

And suppose a new covenant is made.
Would you follow that too?
The right thing to do is follow the word of God, which last came from His own son.
It's all to get you into Heaven.
The big reward is the whole point.
It's all that should matter to you, a human, since you don't need to be concerning yourself with God's greater plan.
Your duty is to make sure you get into Heaven.
His judgement is perfect.

>What would happen if you'd kill that dragon thing?
>Why don't they just all gang up and kill the demon thing, there are hundreds of them.
They don't know any better. Satan is tricking them into thinking that this is what they need and that it's the norm. Something that has happened for thousands of years.

This. Kekism is the only patrician religion.

In that comic God finally gives man free will instead of determinism?

But who will get it?

Maybe not private property.
I think it says if you can let go of a little hang up(like guns or immigration) something bigger and better will come like cultural enrichment.

>Something that has happened for thousands of years.
Yes, we all know about the dark ages.

>But God, I love this one.
>No, my child, this one is bigger so it must be better. Your love is irrelevant. Unless it's for me. Love me or burn forever.

Praise Lord Kek

Its a stupid comic that is drawn by a materialistic and empty hearted faggot.

My grandfather gave me his trench gun before he died. If Jesus came up to me and asked for it only to give me a DP-12 in exchange, I would bludgeon his fucking skull in and take it back.

Christianity is a sand nigger religion and it's just as bad as Islam. Religion as a set of doctrines you BELIEVE is degenerate cancer. Eastern Religion is an experimental method for self-transformation. Buddhism and Taoism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesustardistanism

>dark ages meme
Europe would be African tier if not for Roman Catholicism.

I suggest you do some research.

Yes, I'm sure the italian aristocracy who exploited europeans for hundrets of years helped the growth of civilization, not those meme philosophers and scientists

Most atheists are liberal because conservatives allied with Christianity, and so they could not extend an olive branch when atheism grew in popularity.

Furthermore, by making a number of conservative arguments grounded in religious dogma (homosexuality, marriage, sexuality, and so on) conservatives failed to ground themselves on rationality for the most part, opening themselves up for mass exodus as atheism grows.

>Buddhism and Taoism
Are you one of those modern hippies that practices a watered down version of eastern religions?

kek

Congrats, I actually cringed reading your post. Underage ban when?

how does it feel to be 16

How do you water down something that isn't a specific dogma? Taoism has no sacred texts. It has nothing specific in which you MUST believe and nothing specific which you MUST practice to establish yourself as a Taoist.

Capitalist Christianity is fucking disgusting.

This is now a kek thread

>Get to compete in a glorious battle against unholy demons in the after life
Or
>Get to hang out with a hippy

Easy choice desu senpai

As a non Christian, this seems to mean if you give up something Jesus will give you an even bigger version of what you sacrificed.

So when I go to heaven Jesus will give me a fuck ton of cocaine?

I am the 1%

shouldn't there be a lake of fire behind the girl ready for him to push her into??

Does anyone not understand that the bible teaches a great truth about being mindful of all things present. You good the father (The whole of being), the son ( A direct representation of gods connection with man) and the holy spirit ( The self) And with this philosophical unity tends to breed a strong guidepost. Unlike Islam which is about submission, and Judaism with its connection to law, Christianity offers a powerful outlook and rationale

> everyone else got to party with a dragon
> you drug a giant lower case t up a fucking mountain and Jesus gave you a hoolahoop made out of thorns
What an asshole

Is this really how far Sup Forums has gone? How can you be so contrarian that you turn to religion?

Deception?

>he doesn't know the teachings of qek
I feel bad for you tbqh senpai

If it's such a good philosophical idea, why do you need god to reinforce it, with all the baggage that comes with it in terms of science or history?

don't forget the fallacies it teaches about an afterlife and how life started. There are hundreds of paths to a 'truth' in this present life and all religious routes come with rules.

Don't kid yourself. Christianity would be (and has been) just as authoritarian as Islam in theocracy. Priests used to be judges and lawmakers Modern christians are forever trying to impose their will onto the law. (ie far right wing influence on Republican party).

The only rationale christianity offers is that you are right and others are wrong because you feel it. Please don't use the word rationale in an argument again, it has an actual meaning.

IMO knowledge is a positive force, we should study science and historywith respect. God to me represents a humbleness to all creation. But letting it overwhelm your life by obsessing over one aspect in the whole is ignoring all else in your life. A good person is one who is always adjusting in the most positive way. And that involves living with faith

>good job on carrying the cross, manlet
>now grab that hula hoop and fuck off

No matter how big the new bear is, the old bear has probably been with the girl all her life.
This is a comic about materialism, not religion.

Can't breathe

katolicka p*lska

>job, sorry about killing all your kids but trust me
>God I miss my old children why are all my new kids giants

Checkmate adhesives

>And you all wonder why atheists believe
>wonder why atheists believe
>atheists believe
>believe

OP doesnt understand atheism or is a troll.

>I'm going to steal shit from you and ruin your life with no justification

>lol just trust me bitch

>christcucks

everyone uses faith, they just don't bleat on about it. I use faith when they tell me the sun is blah blah miles away. I havent run the experiment myself. I'm putting my faith in a person using the scientific method and their colleagues checking it. I extend this to almost all scientific/cultural breakthroughs.

I suppose the only difference is you can break down a scientific argument to it's basic arguments that everyone can use. Then you build it up again and get the same result. With religion you're only left with the word of a man in a desert (Moses) Try and build it up a second time and you'll probably end up with three major and incompatible religions again, they won't resemble christianity, judiasm and islam but who cares. God has spoken

I really wish Marilyn Manson had died after "The Golden Age of Grotesque" before he came out as a emo hypocrite.

Thats just trust man and its verified in multiple places, if someone with credentials suddenly claimed the distance to be 2 lightyears you (hopefully) wouldnt believe them just because they just because they are a scientist.

Its not faith, you have a reason to believe the distance is blah blah miles, faith is when you believe something WITHOUT a good reason.

Guys, as easy as it is to pick of Christians for their idiotic beliefs, we have a much bigger fish to fry first.

Except God isn't giving it to her right then. In fact he's going to demand every single bear she gets for the rest of her life and never once show her that she's actually going to get a better one back. She has every right to doubt his promises and hold on to the happiness she already has.

Doesn't he describe himself as a cultural Anglican?

This is basically modern Protestantism in a nutshell

I get your point but faith is just belief without facts. If I'd just used my intuition and own basic grasp of logic from when I was born then I would probably believe the sun was only thousands of miles away. Human beings arent equipped to deal with astronomical and quantum figures. You have to start at 1+1=2 and work your way up. Which I havent done, but I have faith in the people who say they have because to a certain point I get the same results.

It's the brain in the jar theory I'm trying to get at. Everything is based off of electrical signals being interperetted by our brain, which in theory could all be false. I'm mocking the christfag because he's glorifying in something that every human being inherently does anyway.

It's still not really faith. Trust is faith backed up by a track record and reasoning. You believe those scientists because they have been correct about many other things.

If I always pay you back when I borrow money from you and I ask again, you don't have faith I'll pay you back you trust that I will. And you have a reason to.

that's because he's upper class and english. They're all repressed and stuffy, it's part of their upbringing. Hugh Grant films are the stereotype for what he's saying he is.

You think like a child....coincidence?

OP here. Just wanted to remind the atheists ITT that I never read their posts. I'm just here to frustrate you into leaving this board.

>finland
Here's a version of the comic you might get.

Apostles belief was based on witness of non-ordinary reality trough Jesus. Prolonged after his resurrection and lift to Heaven by the Holy Spirit - which was unseen, non-measurable but yet shared the same quantifiable experience among all of them, that could be expressed in words which matched.

Our belief is based on hearing their eyewitness, hearing the stories. My belief was strengthened by intellectual prospecting of historical / archeological / scriptural research - in the fact that narrative held by Jesus and the whole reveled aspect of the Pentateuch is part of the general, objective reality.

I've encountered at first - without exposure to "oral tradition" of the Church - some states out of ordinary - which forced my brain to remember them in full details - just like the brain under stress or life threatening events gets the amygdala to kick the high gear commandeering the resources of the rest of the brain, and forcing everything to attend to the situation at hand - as a result memories are lied down with more details than in normal situations - and a general effect is perceived distortions of time, moments feel like taking eternities.

This experiences were held not in life threatening scenarios - but rather moments of from what I recall group prayer, mindful relaxation and ordinary moments.

After later on approaching the Church - and tradition - I've found my events descried with similar accuracy by other members of the Church, while doing similar activities - such a spontaneous cry, a heart warming sensation and feeling like you're somehow forgiven for your every single mistake. I could not find the same experiences outside of Church, rather I found some experiences described by neurobiology in Christian sects and other religions all sharing some key factors.

>Prolonged after his resurrection and lift to Heaven by the Holy Spirit - which was unseen, non-measurable but yet shared the same quantifiable experience among all of them, that could be expressed in words which matched.

So several men who all knew each other got together and wrote the same thing.

Amazing.

Meh, thats more of a schoolkid meme that is rampart on a website i havent been on in like 8 years, im too old for that.

Also, i came here from other boards BECAUSE it has these stupid christfags on it, i love debating and it looks like they all moved here.

I did not even say that, it's your interpretation. Since I stated something and you interpreted it in another way - there's no reason to continue saying anything than what was said.

savage. I kek'd

hahahaha

Trust and faith are essentially synonyms, but ok, to use your analogy. They've payed me back every time so far. I can check this with the money in my pocket. If they turn around and say they have payed me back, I check my pocket and its not there, and I believe them anyway. That is faith. ie it goes against my own findings but I'm trusting in theirs

The religious don't go blindly into faith in god. They get told stuff by religious teachers that corresponds to stuff in their own life. They start to trust in the person telling them things. Then it goes into realms beyond their understanding and they believe it for the same reason, the teacher was right before so why not now. That is what I do whenever a scientific discovery comes out that goes against my own personal experience/intuition. It's what we all do whenever we learn new information because no human being can fact check everything. Faith isnt special

>They get told stuff by religious teachers that corresponds to stuff in their own life

Just like the people who communicate with the dead on TV. It's called generalizing and cold reading. Anyone can do it.

>don't really believe in god
>witnessed a miracle yesterday
how do i find jesus Sup Forums

>miracle
>I'm too dumb to understand something so it's a miracle

I think it's meant to be symbolic of the new life in Christ, you give up everything you have to follow Him, and you spiritually get many times what you had in the afterlife, and even in this life as well. It's not capitalistic, it's just trading your old ways of living for those of God, which are better. It has nothing to do with material possessions, like some prosperity preachers claim

I think maybe the small bear means materialistic fulfillment and the bigger one means spiritual fulfillment. I agree that it is not a good metaphor since really the big one is just another material object.

Believe and pray it's as simple as that. You have a Bible somewhere, no? If you don't, there's always the internet, like biblegateway.com/

You just need to believe in Jesus as Lord, the only one who can save your soul. Pic related.

By the way, the "holy apostolic catholic" church is not what you think it is, papism is heresy. Steer clear from that.

right...

I can sense you're quite invested in this so I'm not going to go all out. What you described is experienced by most/all human beings at various points in their lives. The fact you found similar stories from people in your church, and especially other churches, should be enough proof of that. Atheists cry over children being born, marvel at rainbows and nature. Get lost in their thoughts and experience time at different rates constantly as well.

Also, we are talking about feelings which are subjective and can't be quantifiablly measured against someone elses.