When are we going to stop wasting valuable and limited resources?

Kill poor people.

>wasting

Pretty sure that shit is recycled senpai a lam.

nice bait though.

What the actual fuck does water consumption have to do with fucking Co2?
Never heard of the damn circlejerk of water?

>drink tap water

holy shit lol. not even a meme that shit is dirty as fuck, doesnt matter if you're from a high end area, it's for the stupid masses and not the elite.

This is to set the stage for 10 years from now when we are flooded with rapefugees and they begin the sprint back to serfdom through the commoditization of water ala Bolivia.

This is how it works, Einstein

Water isn't a valuable an limited resource in the USA unless you are dumb enough to live in the desert.

You touch my General Tso Chicken, you die.

*unsleath Katana*
Nothing personal, kid.

>Water
>Limited Resource
???

>kill all Indians and Chinese
>now have plenty of water for everyone

seems easy enough to me

>it takes 5 litres of water to make one litre of bottled water
I'm pretty sure this violates the second law of thermodynamics.

pretty sure you are retarded

wtf I hate meat now

>General Tso Chicken
Mein Neger.

>tfw never found a restaurant with general tso chicken in the satellite state of china
Just fucking kill me, what does it taste like?

We have like 200 000 lakes so its not that valuable for us.

Why the fuck is that a gif

>lets not eat

Genius

can someone tell me how corn takes so much water? I planted around 300 corn plants in the spring and I have not watered them once despite drought conditions and they are growing fantastic.

stop using oil and nuclear, as they are schemes of the scientific elite to reduce the population.

food production does not use masses of water it is the biggest meme out there, one of my family members works for royal dutch shell and I fist heard it through him.

bp/shell and the rothschilds are trying to push their energy units agenda on all of us.

Food is not a big polluter, it is only a big polluter when you add in monsanto chemicals and fertilizers.

The poster focuses on food more than anything this is due to the elites agenda to do the hunger games in real life.

they first did it with the rationing of food in world war two, whilst rothschilds and churchills had cuban cigars, the average family was being told not to eat bread.

also please send another helicopter over, the last was fun :).

>by stopping them being made scarce by artificial scarcity caused by global elites. one step and day at a time.

This graph is so fuxkd