>Mitrione vs Nelson II
>Big Pitbull vs Derek Campos
>Heather Hardy vs some soccer mom
and some other shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O358oTK3I_c
instagram.com/p/BfBpytrhq4O/?taken-by=amanda_leoa
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/at least charge me rent/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/58605610/#58611916)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the thread

This is never not the thread. Come one, come all! Let us ride this train into the heart of the sun.

Post the good stuff you obese manlet

WE WANT PAIGE WE WANT PAIGE

How old is Romero?

Ortega will not win rounds against Edgar. Ortega will not finish Edgar. Ortega will not beat Edgar. It's the worst matchup for him in the entire Top 10. Legit black belt, endless gas, great wrestling, sharp strikes, championship experience, and insane durability. You cannot think of a worse matchup for T-City, soon to be known as L-City. Sorry bub. He had a better shot against Holloway, unironically. This is the Official Masvibong Prediction, btw. Hold my feet to the fire on this one, I don't care.

I have to go out now and take care of some bullshit. Don't fucking break anything while I'm away or there will be hell to pay. Adios.

He's 42! Look it up

Oh for sure, 100% my guy

So Romero and Rogan are going on JRE?

Schaub is such a visionary. He is living in the future while the h8rs are stuck in the past. If you can see the scope of life like Schaub can Romero actually is 42.

Meant to say Diaz

>Most tested fighter in the company only behind Holly Holm
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S A CHEATING MANLET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I GET LAID WHEN I'M A MANLET TOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Probably" doesn't cut it. Jon Jones? Confirmed cheater. Vitor Belfort? Confirmed cheater. Yoel Romero? Confirmed cheater. Anderson Silva? Confirmed cheater. Brock Lesnar? Confirmed cheater.

Tyron Woodley? Suspected cheater. Jacare Souza? Suspected cheater. Luke Rockhold? Suspected cheater.

You see the difference between a CONFIRMED cheater and a SUSPECTED cheater?

Until you get news from USADA saying "Conor was flagged" he is, for all intents and purposes, natty.

Learn to live with it you physical and mental manlet.

Tfw I filtered my own flag

>Being so beta you filter

>The reading comprehension of this (casual) Amerisperg
>Proves he has no idea why someone from Spain would be called "Ahmed" (thus showing us he has no knowledge of History whatsoever)
>Thinks that implication would entail that "Ahmed" is a Spanish name
>Being this (wilfully) ignorant and stupid

Fucking sad (!), my dude. Kill yourself, son.

>Running away
Nate was also """running""" in the MJ fight and no points were deducted. McCarthy himself said no points should be discounted from McGregor in account of that.

>MUH DAMAGE
Based on that, McGregor won all rounds because obviously he did more damage with 3 punches than Nate did with 30. It's not the case, ergo, it shouldn't be the case for Cruz vs Garbrandt, ergo, it's a draw.

Learn to live with it you fucking casual nation, you're the scum of the Earth, my physical and mental manlet dude.

Read above.

>Reading comprehension of this AusFAILia
Almost as bad as America's. Sad!

Read above.

>Getting this humiliated and still not backing down
You getting some twisted, sick sexual pleasure from me constantly BTFOing you like this?

I'd filter you but there's too many productive Bongs, use a trip I'll make an exception

Beta tier posting

>This much projection
>Mfw 185cm tall
>Mfw practice MMA three times a week on average, five times if I have the time
>Mfw have a good, active sexual and social life
>Mfw can see right through the lot of you
>Mfw you were all bullied
>Mfw most of you were bullied by actual manlets which only makes it sadder
>Mfw exposed you as a Brazilian mental and physical manlet who immigrated to the US from the shitty favela and is still asshurt because of the Aldo loss
>Mfw the mere sight of me triggers the fuck out of you to the point where you have to go full projection mode alongside losers and goofs like
>Mfw literally all of you are triggered and projecting your insecurities onto me because you thought this board would be a safe haven from all the bullying you accumulated throughout your life but then you ran into me
>Mfw bullying and humiliating the lot of you

Sad!

Idk who """confirmed""" what, but it sure as fuck wasn't me.

>Has to lie to try to bismirch my name
Sad!

I know you'll deny it but I guarantee you're the bong that has the hate boner for DC

Nah DC is oright my guy

Overeem beats Ngannou in rematch, trust me

STOP DOUBTING ME

Where's the aussie with the "join the team" application

>join the team cause of this little speech
>he goes on to lose the next three fights

when is conor fighting again

>He's still spamming my posts from the archives
What did I do to this poor boy? How did I wreck him so bad? How did I become a permanent rent free resident in his bullied, CTE'd, dumb, dull dome of his?

No one cares you moron. Hopefully you catch that permaban coral got cause you're a huge cancer to this general.

>No one cares
>Angrily replies, will continue to spam my posts from the archives
C'mon, son. Get that CTE I inflicted upon you checked.

Get 'em

>185 lb dick
for what purpose was this made

Cruz is packing dude

I was here a few days ago when you and another Australian spastic just went at it for like 300 posts saying the same thing to each other over and over. Literal cancer.

GOAT

Donald Cerrone vs. Yancy Medeiros
Derrick Lewis vs. Marcin Tybura
James Vick vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Thiago Alves vs. Curtis Millender
Steven Peterson vs. Brandon Davis
Sage Northcutt vs. Thibault Gouti

THE MODERATOR IS GOING TO DELETE THIS POST, BUT JUST SUBMIT YOUR PICKS AND THEY WILL BE TAKEN. YOU DON'T NEED TO LINK THEM TO THIS POST. ANYONE ASKS ABOUT PICKS JUST TELL THEM TO POST THEM

>WMMA

Yancy
Tybura
Vick
Alves
Davis
Northcutt

but Spain was right on that post, DC didn't deserve that

Tell us how you really feel.
>Inb4 you start spamming my posts again

>MMMA

don't post a retort to me, you brit

lol im sorry dude every time I read that post I can't stop laughing. Spergy puts on a tough guy persona and he's crying about a fighter getting KO'd

>DC didn't deserve that
Lmao someone who fights in a cage didn't expect to get kicked in the head?

Don't mind the boy, he's just trying to get the attention of his daddy, whom he's obsessed with. I live rent free in that CTE, dumb, dull dome of his and kicked him out for six (6) months.

cormier is /myboy/ he didn't deserve to lose to that cheater

>in b4 you sperg out for 500 posts on a Friday night

>cormier is /myboy/ he didn't deserve to lose to that cheater

HAHAHAHAHA

Takeya Mizugaki just lost again

cerrone
tybura
vick
millender
peterson
northcutt

Chinlet

was that the first time Cormier was taken down?

>Inb4 he starts posting Emil Meek

Already trained today, already fucked my girlfriend twice, already ate, finished my assignments for next week and all I have left is rest. I could've gone out with my classmates today, but I won't.

In half a day I lived a more healthy social life than you have in years, you bum. Don't try to flex or you'll be put in place like the rest of these losers.

Yes

>Already trained today, already fucked my girlfriend twice,
This sperg takes larping to a new level

You could never test me

your boy is delusional

wow, it's almost as if an absolutely massive reach difference can compensate for a skill differential. even with all his skill and athleticism intact, jones would be btfo'd by cormier and most other elite lhw's if he was normal sized.
that's a big if tho, and imo he should just move up to HW instead of bullying reachlets

Jon would've won gold in the olympics.

>Being this much of an autistic shut-in loser permavirgin manlet with brittle hands that you think everyone is like you

It's not his boy, he's only posting it because I live rent free in his CTE, dull, dumb dome. I bullied the boy out of this place for six (6) months, obviously I left a scar in his psyche.

>posting multiple pics of Jacare in defeat
what was your reaction to him heeming Brunson

>Repeating what I said to him over a year ago
Go back to crying about depression instead of making up imaginary girlfriends.

>gold in the olympics
for?

I'm the reason he hates Jacare. I could have picked any other fighter, I picked literally the most uncharismatic fighter there is to troll him with. I could have picked Aljermain Sterling or Renato Moicano to troll him with, but I picked Jacare and now every time he sees a picture of Jacare, even when he's not here, he's reminded instantly of all the bullying I subjected him to.

It's like that episode of the office where Jim hits the windows sound button and Dwight immediately gets cravings for mint.

Freestyle Wrestling

>Trying to pretend he invented the "rent free" meme when it's been around for years
>When that one Bong poster proved he's the one copying me with the archives
>Literally TRIGGERED by the fact that I'm back to dating because he's exposed himself as a loner permavirgin manlet with CTE (inflicted by me) and an obsession over me after 2 fucking years
Roflmfao, the autism.

Pretty cool. Derek's a permanent gatekeeper, so eh.

>"J-JACARE WAS NEVER MY B-BOY, J-JUST PICKED HIM TO F-FUCK WITH PEOPLE"
Pathetic. Imagine being this permashook and rattled you not only abandon the country you were staying in but also your boy and your nametag here. He tried to hide after I RETIRED him for 6 months.

>Another paragraph no one will read

REMINDER THAT MATT MITRIONE IS THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE SUPER HLUK BELT

I miss Conor posting

One car wasn't enough.

>Literally dancing for me and obeying me, as I predicted here
>Not even charging me
CTE'd.

no wonder joanna is killing herself to make 115 look at her getting ragdolled by valentina

youtube.com/watch?v=O358oTK3I_c

how shook will Joanna be when Rose beats her again and Val is champ at 125?

Look at how big Amanda Nunes is lol
instagram.com/p/BfBpytrhq4O/?taken-by=amanda_leoa

>Told him to charge me rent at least over a year ago
>He's now saying it to other people and back to me cause it stuck with him for this long

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/at least charge me rent/

You're literally the son I never bothered to father.

Fat monkey. If only Tate had managed to keep hold of the belt. If only.

>Joanna gets heemed by Rose again
>moves up to 125
>gets heemed by Valentina
>retires and joins WWE
>Rousey vs Jedrejrsiejszyzck

that would be funny only because a few year ago a cazzie told me he thought Joanna could beat Ronda, even though I explained the weight class difference

who is the best p4p fighter?

TRTor

Cain Velasquez

>Pretending he invented the "rent free" meme when it's been around in Apehoop and Hockey circles for years now (archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/58605610/#58611916)
>Pretending to be original when that one Bong outed him as being nothing but a knock off of me, his DADDY (inb4 he claims this one's his too when he's literally copying me rn)
>Still obeying me , denoting how permashook and CTE'd he is after I bullied him non-stop
How low can you stoop, kid? Don't make me disappear you for another 6 months.
I'll never let you live down the fact that you backpedalled and pretended Jacare was never your boy just to try to weasel out of the humiliation I put you through.

It'd be a pity if she got heemed by Rose again. JJ's been one of the only >WMMA fighters I've been genuinely entertained by.

I said "at least charge me rent" to you first and you then said it verbitim 6 months later cause it stuck with you.

Lol I want you to admit you look up to me spergy. I never thought I could e-bully someone this badly when I was mostly just taking the piss.

Dumb Norwegian refugee. You will hold this grudge for the rest of your life lol.

Friendly reminder that Brendan P. Schaub is undefeated at LHW and in championship fights. Carry on

Favorite forgotten Heem/lost personality/autist?

boxswede

Boxswede was a good lad
for me its ThatCodyFan

This is a nice UFC poster

Lithcuck

>ThatCodyFan
what happened to him? he probably had a mental breakdown after the TJ fight

Yeah I mean he basically went undercover
I imagine the T-City spammer will do also after Edgar schools him

*you now remember artem lobov is still in the UFC and has a fight booked on the 223 card which is on PPV*

Kavanagh said he intentionally got Artem on that card because Conor is always there for his fights and Khabib/Tony is the main event
Prepare for mandrama callout

>you now remember when the UFC literally drafted in Nate Diaz's bag man to fight him on the McGregor undercard

>seeing /heem/ gifs or memes outside of Sup Forums

Some fag keeps posting shit on Sup Forums

like what, I don't browse there

No, no, McGregor really majority decisioned the shit out of Nate. /heem/ respects that achievement.

>getting heemd that many times at 135
are asians physically weaker?