Anyone foreigner fans?? Danes?? Fins??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feh6FaB-x3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally a jewish club

No thanks.

I made this some months ago

Thank you :)

Lifelong ajax fan here la... wait sec i think it was actually psv since i got to hear all these marvelous things psv did for ronaldo, how did they turn a skinny hue kid into the phenomenon he ended up being.

Now that i even think about it i hate ajax, i remember that time ajax played a friendly against my hometown team and they bitched and complained the whole match they believed they were so much superior yet they were having a lot of difficulties and they ended up gotting frustrated and they got two players ejected they blew the lead, lost 3-2 and unleashed on the referee, totally uncalled for.

youtube.com/watch?v=feh6FaB-x3g

fuck ajax.

The vanilla version

When if ever will we see Saku Ylätupa in the Ajax first team?

>Saku Ylätupa
who?

based
I recently took role as a manager of them in fifa12 and made it to 11th place :)
>tfw eriksen and vertonghen

Plays for your juniors. Was a big prospect in Finland but has pretty much vanished in the Netherlands.

i like to choose ajax when playing fifa carreer :D

>Being this butthurt over something that happened that happened 20 years ago

Go jump out a Helicopter, Hector

he's 18 and hasn't played for our reserves yet so don't expect him to break into our first team anytime soon

For me, its heerenveen

How has Tagliafico been doing?

Pretty good.

Is FIFA career mode on world class difficulty compete bullshit or do I just need to get gud? Defenders touch my back and my guys lose the ball. Can't work any passing in the final third. Is it me or is the game just bullshit?

Been living in Amsterdam for over 2 years, enjoy going to a few Ajax matches every other month. Always a fun time

Sparta Rotterdam here

have there been any updates lately with Appie Nouri? Super sad story

I was really into Ajax back in 2007 or so, the generation with Huntelaar, Sneijder etc. Visited the Arena when I was in Amsterdam few years later. I still follow the results from time to time but I don't watch the games that often

I like them because of based Bergkamp, although apparently he got sacked by his former teammate Overmars.

I liked the dominate Team Netherlands + Litmanen and Finidi George in the mid 90's.