Asado

Best food in the world, why haven't you eaten it yet? are you some plant eating PETA faggot?

Isn't it just BBQ?

It's because beef is prohibitively expensive outside the american continent, I'm talking about 80-100 euros a kilo for sirloin. I didnt even know not eating steak everyday was a thing before talking to europeans on Sup Forums.

lol

>I'm talking about 80-100 euros a kilo for sirloin
wut. They're meat is trash too so why would it be so expensive

>beef is too expensive for eurokeks and pork is haram
Guess that leaves chicken and lamb for them.

>Asado (Spanish: [aˈsaðo], Brazilian Portuguese: [aˈsadu]) is used in the same way as the English word "barbecue", both for a range of barbecue techniques and the social event of having or attending a barbecue[1] in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay, where it is very popular. In these countries, asado is a traditional way of preparing food and a traditional event.

BBQ

>I didnt even know not eating steak everyday was a thing before talking to europeans on Sup Forums.
Ditto.

>tfw poor student living on my own
>tfw have to eat rice and veggies and shit
>spend weeks without eating meat
>nevermind asado
Being an invol-veggie sucks major coq

>I'm talking about 80-100 euros a kilo for sirloin

>Wikipedia

Stop making me laugh at you jap

why not just take food from your uni's cafeteria or is it all just veggies and rice?

you don't get it
asado means barbecuing the meat until it is bone dry

argentines don't eat their steak unless it has the consistency of a boot sole

Barbecue comes from the spanish word Barbacoa. If I was talking about Barbacoa then I'd say Barbacoa, not Asado.

El AlemANO being ignorant who would've expected that

>the consistency of a boot sole
lmao

Uruguay is to Argentina what New Zealand is to Australia
Uruguay is to Argentina what Austria is to Germany
Uruguay is to Argentina what Belgium is to France and the Netherlands

Invite me to your pampa farm
It looks soo tasty unironically

get your fucking shinebox

Nice post

France is to invaders what Mary Magadelene was to Jesus and his pals

Reminder that argies do it with coal and their meat is not as good either. Also heard the rumor that they started using gas lately

>using gas
WTF

>our 'national' food is a piece of meat above of fire
wow, so proud

Churrasco?
A good iberian tradition

Your national food is actually food.

Pampa beaf is nice

>german made a funny
Mehmet? Akmed? No way this is a Hansel behind this flag.

Sure but it's done with a unique method. What would you want it to be? some faggy gourmet shit?

man i miss colombia cause of that, im here studying and the meat is so expensive. i ate meat on lunch always and sometimes at breakfast and dinner.

>why not just take food from your uni's cafeteria
Not him.

But uni's cafeteria is shit, unless you are attending at a private one. In which case, you wouldn't be having problems first

so there is no meat in Argentinian schools?

>Argentine schools
There aren't a lot of schools that have a cafeteria. Mine didn't so we have to buy our meals outside.

The cafeterias at the public unis here are cheap so the actual food is relatively low quality.

Shit and overrated. Grow up child.

nobody eats steaks EVERYDAY, not even in uruguay or argentina that are the countries that eat the most meat per capita in the world. roughly 3 or 4 times a week.
cut the crap macaco.

We don't eat steak in the first place.

Yes, it's the same, except Americans actually use better cuts of meat

i do