last threaderino:

Is it with Paul McGann?

Reminder Clara was best companion.

Victoria was KINO tv show.

why

Clara was a poo tier companion

That's the christmas special ;).

YOU ALL DIE TONIGHT

that girl with the star in her eye was actually so beautiful i got feels from it

comfy episode overall, bill is a bit annoying

>2 million viewers
J U S T

>The yanks are now watching Class
lmfao

your poo poster

Grade must be so happy right now.

Anyone else expecting a slightly better money shot for Simm? I'd be surprised if casuals even noticed it was him it was so quick.

yeah i know that /feel/. Feels bad knowing I'll never meet her at university, fall in love and have children with her.

twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/853386196474613761

>Just imagine how it would feel if someone did this to you.

>that perfectly woven in connection to a previous episode without actually saying anything
based

who is the second best companion

So Moffat says he's worked out the UNIT dating controversy but is keeping it to himself.

Is it actually possible for someone to be autistic enough to believe he's come up with a solution to UNIT dating, but self-aware enough not to foist it on 80 million people despite having the power to do so?

She was actually cute as hell both normal and in puddle form.

>2 million viewers
It's top trending on twiiter and its a premier so 7 million at least hopefully

Dodo

After Jamie, it's a three-way tie between Zoe, Sarah Jane, and Ace.

Only review that matters:
youtube.com/watch?v=S3mKakfO1po

Reminder that for the Doctor it's been at least 74 years since Clara left.

>except the really subtle Clara theme variation most people didn't recognise
BASED

Would you have sex with Potts?

Dullest companion.

Me? "No!"

>7 million

Doubtful, the most watched show on Christmas Day got just over 7 million. I reckon it'll be around 5-6 million

Won't get 7 million overnights in 2017. Maybe before 2011 but in these days the majority of people watch on demand. 4-5mil overnights and 7+mill once other stuff has been added I reckon.

What did he mean by this?

Post your best Heathers

It'll be 5.3m.

Is it just me or did Capaldi seem out of character for most of the episode? I know he was trying to hide the fact that he was the Doctor but he was lacking those key things that made him 12 altogether, it's like they completely wiped most of 12s personality for this episode. I hope this changes

I think there were a couple of moments like that with rearrangements of old tunes, but I couldn't remember what all of them were associated with.

How much do you wanna bet that he made a promise to the universe?

Don't think the coming soon trailer was aimed for casuals.

>Let me have good dreams for once

>Doctor Mysterio won't fight Hungry Master

>72 views
Stop promoting your channel.

???

fuck you undecim

Thanks, now I have cancer.

She is so damn gorgeous. Why wasn't SHE the new companion?!

I have a feeling this is The Pyramid episode

I thought the Daleks slaughtering the Movellans was really cool

SJW agenda

Now we are stuck with a balding monkey for at least 2 series

This is totally going to be a fake out, just like with the 10th Doctor. I'm calling it now.

Still not as qt as clara

As much as I have thought the exact same thing, I can't image Bill doing all the water scenes if the roles were reversed.

I'm just hoping she comes back for the finale or something. Feels like there's more to tell with that character and she is cute

post ratings NOW

What if Heather stalks them in every episode like the crack in Series 5?

confirmed that she and Nardole are leaving with Capaldick

just like every fake regeneration scene in NuWho

why isn't there any talking dog companions

It's Ep.8
>The world is gripped by a mass delusion and only Bill Potts can see the truth. When even the Doctor is fighting on the wrong side, it’s up to Bill to convince the Time Lord that humanity is in deadly danger. And if she can’t do that, she may just have to kill her best friend.

Wait until tomorrow you greedy cunt

2 million

7.5/10

people don't use toasters anymore

t. Bob Baker

We won't know for 10 hours.

Only 10 people watched, sorry user.

6 million and one

What about A Talking Cat!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-h-KpG2tHM

Shes not brown skinned

kekerino.

Ha my Anus!

>tfw your talking dog is too busy fighting Omega to hang out at a university with you for 70 years

>Clara will never rub her brown pancakes against Heather's perky pinky rockets

Why
Even
Live
?

Are Bill's physics papers kino?

So the next Rose is a black female with a male name who is kind of ugly. Why did they pick her?

SJW agenda

CAN MOFFAT WRITE ONE FUCKING EPISODE THAT'S NOT
"SPACESHIP CRASHED/BROKE DOWN NOW THE AUTONOMOUS REPAIR SYSTEM/AI/ENGINE IS KILLING/CONVERTING HUMAN INTO WHAT IT NEEDS TO FLY AGAIN"

I swear this is like the fourth ep like this. He's completely creatively drained at this point, just pass the goddamn torch.

It's almost like the role doesn't just involve being pretty.

>next reply: "b-but she can't act either!" or words to that effect
Okay.

She can't act either. Just because you memetexted it doesn't mean it's any false.

I don't think I've seen the hashtag this positive since at least series 6. Even tumblr seemed to mostly enjoy it.

Moffat's list of "things he does over and over" is well over two dozen. His secret is that he does them in different combinations resulting in drastically different episodes. E.g. only a huge autist would think this episode is even remotely like Deep Breath, or The Lo-- oh wait that wasn't even his.

Of course it can.
He can write episode that's invisible alien at the corner of your eyes just like when your lose your keys. SPACE TIME!

You have correctly predicted how some user was about to hate on Bill just for not being white. I know we are on Sup Forums but do we need to be such cunts?

a-at least her personality is good, though.

No, he can't. Let us celebrate his finally fucking leaving.

It's a shame Douglas Adams isn't with us still, and being able to write Dr Who episodes is one of them.

Well she does can't act

strawpoll.me/12755860
strawpoll.me/12755860
strawpoll.me/12755860

>even the place that cares about nothing except gay nigger women liked the fact there was a gay nigger woman
Wow, incredible! How could that have possibly happened!

>Let us celebrate his finally fucking leaving
go to bed Chris

She had more range in ep 1 than Amy had in 3 series.

post ratings NOW

Everyone except the ADHD fucks from the live threads who are too busy shitposting to watch the episode seemed to enjoy it.

Why do the normies love it?

Making monkey faces isn't "range"
Moffat even wrote a meta line about that.

is class good

No, don't even bother.

Felt much more like a standard RTD opener with character plots. Normally Moffat will go down the 'lets ram as much sci fi as possible into episode' route but he didn't this time.

So where is the fucking Valeyard?

COME ON CHRIS!

post Class ratings NOW

I was surprised it wasnt about the Doctor future death/end of the universe coming

>1,000