Americans post your ethnicities let’s put this Amerimutt meme to rest

Americans post your ethnicities let’s put this Amerimutt meme to rest.

arabic

t. 1 % french, 99 % chink

Actually pure Anglo here. 3rd generation Canadian.

Sure, zhang lacrouix

>get called a mutt by a spic from Chile

Let me guess 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 French, 1/4 Indian?

1/4 German
1/5 Irish
1/6 Aryan
1/10 White
1/25 stop making fun of me
1/64 Brazilian

1/2 white with german and swiss ancestry and the rest is non-white mestizo and anglo ancestry.

100% white
15% if you don't count eastern european as white

why do Americans care about their ancestry so much? I dont even know/care what my great grandfather did.

We're a proud nation.

pride in the country that your ancestors came from? otherwise that doesnt make any sense.

Pride in every aspect of our lives, from our guns to our sharts we have endless pride.

pride is a sin

I dont really care. The only Americans who really care or Irish and Italians who are obsessed with their ancestry. Also ancestry is not the occupation of your ancestors but where they are from and for most Americans the answer is "all over the place." Technically I have ancestry from 6-7 countries, I dont feel closer to any of those places or care about them more.

That looks like the kid from stranger things

Do you feel any connection or pride in the achievements of historic Britons? Is British history dating back to at least Rome taught in your schools and used in marketing?

>the achievements of historic Britons
no because i am anglo saxon and britons made a pile of stones on a hill and thats considered an achievement.

Parts german, polish, irish, and norwegian. No idea what percentages

>Canadian education

Don't reply to the Canadians

I'm 36% Polish, 12% Romanian, 24% German, 12%, 6% French, 6% Native American, and 4% black

My mother has a family tree book that was passed down through generations detailing everyone. Family came over here from france in the 1800's. Not a single black person or spic in the family tree. Sooo