U.K.ucks now have hijab news anchor

Britbongs, explain yourselves!

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/04/12/channel-4-news-were-repeatedly-warned-about-extreme-reporter/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
express.co.uk/news/uk/641746/Female-Genital-Mutilation-shock-figures-International-Day-Zero-Tolerance-for-FGM
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3629135/Almost-new-200-cases-FGM-reported-WEEK-England-London-home-half-victims.html
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/guest-post-the-relationship-between-islam-and-female-genital-mutilation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation#Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody watches Channel 4 news

>"In other news, racist cops kill Muslim man for beheading 3 of his 4 wives for showing too much ankle."

>TV channel with a muslim news presenter called C4

getting beat by your muslim husband is empowering

order-order.com/2016/04/12/channel-4-news-were-repeatedly-warned-about-extreme-reporter/

used to watch Channel 4 news because it often covered stories the other channels didn't, but now it covers all the same stories from far left/effnik perspectives.

>Finally live in a country where Sharia Law doesn't apply and you don't get stoned to death for not wearing a hijab
>They still wear it, and now there's people treating it like a fashion accessory

Why?

>wear "hijab"
>show hair anyway
What does the leftist want?
Do they wanna respect others culture?
or they just wanna destroy everyone's culture?

Liberals reward minorities just for existing, you have no idea

Because the former is not entirely true within their communities. Thanks diversity!

Its quite literally called virtue signalling.

daddy still get to fuck that ass up

m-meme magic?

also, isnt showing her hair a bit too haram for britain?

These hijab wearing tarts always slap on so much fucking make up.

They couldn't give a fuck. She's only there to show how good and diverse they are putting an end to the racist British colonialists.

There's no doubt a Jew or three involved.

The female news readers from Saudi Arabia don't even wear them

It's getting fucking ridiculous in the western world

Brtis by their natural are obidient unintelligent, arrogant uncreative cucks. That is why they like plastic spoons from germany so much. Also their intelligence sector sucks, nowadays they like sucking the NSAs cock. And they also wonder why are they are doing this until enough muslims fill their ranks. Just watch them die.

>Just watch them die

You're just axeing for trouble there Hans.

You have no idea what i can do to you, but then again i said i watch you die off. Or do you want me to crawl inside your disgusting shit? I m pretty resistant to germs but you put on a challange.

Probably can't be arsed doing her hair, so it's a good excuse. Also wearing a Hijab puts you right at the top of the equality and diversity quota so basically guaranteed employment.

Kelvin Mackenzie is the hillsborough disaster liar guy, right

but even by his standards that's a ridiculous take, just makes the right look bad

Just bring it you fag, dare to bring it you little piece of obidient shit. Bring it and see what you recieve.

So mad

>Channel 4 has received complaints from muslim men that they won't watch it unless the woman covers her face and hair.
>Hijab anchor dropped
>SJW's and feminists butt blasted

Tbh i really love that guy.

Because they WANT to wear the hijab you ignorant fuck wad

She looks kind of like that half-black Trump spokeswoman.. forgot her name

you ignorant fuck! I guess they wanted it too when they were raped by their husbands under sharia, I guess they WANTED their genitals mutilated

>thinks the rare extreme outliers reflect all Muslims
Nice quads, but you're retarded and clearly have never gotten to know a Muslim. You just spout memes you find in your redneck echo chamber

>iranian girl in class
>absolute qt
>assume she's a muslim due to the fact that she wears a hijab
>surprisingly open and outgoing (mudslime chicks in high-school were weird hobgoblins who moved around in packs and never talked to anyone)
>we get along well
>she invites me over to her place for studies etc
>takes her veil off
>her hair is beautiful and well kept
>i muster up some courage and ask her about it
>she say's she's not a muslim but she doesn't feel like explaining it further
>haven't inquired about it since

Any ideas on this one? Maybe she just doesn't want her family to find out she isn't a muslim? I have to admit I find the hijab kind of endearing, it looks good on her. She's out of the country atm so I have some time to think of how to proceed with this

Your president is black, a fucking NIGGER
shut the fuck up

>rare outliers

lol that's been disproven bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>Maybe she just doesn't want her family to find out she isn't a muslim?
Sounds accurate.

>OMGGGGGG A HIJAAAAB

Grow up.

Channel 4 news is cuck-central, nothing surprising here

there was no reason for it, it was unreasonable and pretentious, not to mention insensitive

die paki scum

Who gives a fuck? You don't even live in the country you twat, get a life.

Go get laid mate.

>Ben Shapiro
>Believing anything a Zionist Jew says about Muslims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEK

>proceed with this
Fuck her

>sweden

What went so wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

She's not Muslim, her boyfriend from back home is.

>hahahahah he's a jew so I don't need to listen to those statistics

I kek'd

Channel 4 must be fully privatised.

>channel 4 news
Only keklords watch this, bbc or sky news are the only acceptable news sources

wow she's really cute. IF YOU CAN SEE HOW CUTE A WOMAN IS, HER TOWEL IS ON WRONG.
THAT WOMAN IS KAFIR, FAKE MUSLIM.

Raping little girls doesn't count as getting laid mohammed

>Channel 4
Their viewership is in freefall.

Lol fuck the brits, getting what they deserve

>We want the London audience

>>my girlfriend says she's not muslim when she leaves the country to go to terrorist training camps

Not my girlfriend

transexuals.

real muslims don't value what you think of them. their fear of god is more serious. and those women are wearing fake towels to garner attention.

whore kafir.

>>i'm a marxist i won't be marrying this woman after the baby.

lol is she getting pregnant while overseas, and going to cuckold you for the babies citizenship?

Post pics

>rare outliers

You're a fucking retard.

express.co.uk/news/uk/641746/Female-Genital-Mutilation-shock-figures-International-Day-Zero-Tolerance-for-FGM

It's HAPPENING

lmao, what sort of conspiracy is that

She's in Italy with her friends

>posting real life acquaintances on Sup Forums

I'm not a cretin

I don't know about British Muslims but some Australian Muslim women do it. Some of them are friendly cuties but I wouldn't want a Muslim kid personally.

keeping myself from spitting out my coffee

That article says nothing about it being Muslim women. It just says that it's happening to women in the UK.

You're the father, you should decide the cultural upbringing of your child. And muslim women who marry kafir's probably aren't actually muslim anyways

Or do you think Islam is genetic?

200 cases of FGM in England every WEEK

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3629135/Almost-new-200-cases-FGM-reported-WEEK-England-London-home-half-victims.html

Holy fuck.

Are you trolling or retarded?

Who the FUCK do you think mutilates little girls' genitals?

The fucking Mormons?

>she's getting (((Knox'd))) in italy. no conspiracies here.
quads confirm

No, I don't think its a genetic. I do think that if I have a Muslim wife, and tell her straight up that I'm not going to raise our kid to be Muslim, that even if shes stable enough to not behead me in my sleep, her family might not be. You should know this first hand m8

It's bait

>be Swedish
>racemix

Why is this?

It's a popular cultural thing among Africans, in case you didn't know you retard. The article even says female genital mutilation isn't stated anywhere in the Holy Qur'an

Dude you have to respect their religion.

i think all babies should be exposed to circumcision equally.

we need to quit calling it female genital mutilation.

do you noobs understand?

if you wana end male circumcision, call female genital mutiliation, circumcision. and demand it be done equaly to men and women.

duh.

>The Golden Temple
>Hindu
Pick one Kelvin

>literally the same race

>#FGM for Bieber!!!

It is the hottest thing here too! I just got home from a female genital mutilation party

>It's a popular cultural thing among Africans

It's popular in Islamic countries. The countries with the highest rates of FGM are Muslim majority countries.

You think this is a coincidence?
Check FGM rates by country and then check the proportion of Muslims in those countries to see for yourself. Not just in African countries, but in Bangladesh, Iraq, Indonesia and elsewhere.

Read this on Africa
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/guest-post-the-relationship-between-islam-and-female-genital-mutilation/
>The article even says female genital mutilation isn't stated anywhere in the Holy Qur'an

"In other Islamic texts the practice is referred to as khafḍ (Arabic: خفض) or khifaḍ (Arabic: خِفَض). Khitan usually refers to male circumcision, but in some regions or dialects also encompasses FGM. The less severe forms of FGM, particularly what the World Health Organization calls Type I (removal of the clitoral hood with either part of or the entire clitoris), is known as Sunna circumcision.

There is no consensus whether the hadiths support or forbid FGM. Different schools of Islamic jurisprudence have expressed different views on FGM.

In addition to Sharia, the Ijtihad (sometimes spelled igtihad) have been one of the four sources of Muslim law through the centuries. Ijtihad include fatwas (opinions of Muslim religious scholars), which are often widely distributed, orally or in writing, in simple language, to the masses, and describe behavior that conforms with religious requirements. Fatwas are considered by most believers to be morally obligatory.

Fatwas in favor of FGM have been issued in many Islamic countries, some fatwas forbid FGM, and some ambivalent fatwas have also been issued that leave the choice to the parents""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation#Islam

>feminists will defend this

>a leaf

can you give me a quote from the quran? if it's not in the quran, it's not islam. period.

what you're talking about is culture. kinda like how americans steal usury, cheat adultry, and then ask for forgiveness. that's not religion. it's cultural religion.

FGM IS NOT IN THE QURAN SO ITS NOT A PART OF MONOTHEIST SUBMISSION

Kraut BTFO

You won't die a natural death.

>can you give me a quote from the quran?

It's not in the Quran. But Muslims are so fucked up that they do it anyway, In countries in Africa, in countries in Asia, and in countries in Europe.

It's not a cultural problem. It's a Muslim problem.

Brits are easy to BTFO. put them in a duffle bag and throw them in the bathtub. their own police will call it a accident.

Not comparable, and anyone with a brain will call false equivalency on you faster than you can say "the clitoris isn't physiologically cognate to the foreskin."

Tl;dr
I skimmed what you wrote, and there is nothing wrong with male circumcision. It's hygienic, and you're really grasping for straws when you admit that female circumcision isn't in Islam but since some countries do it culturally it's automatically Islamic.
What this guy said

muslim means monotheist submitter to god

seeing as god as put out three religious texts - the old testament, the torah, book of moses, and quran, i would like to know which of gods books talks about FGM.

if those dont mention it, then it's a cultural thing that has been misattributed to a religion.

seeing as you're a fucking IRA faggot, i'll let you stew on those potatoes.

You can whine like a faggot all you want, but the statistics are there.

The act is carried out by Muslims more than any other group

It is a Muslim problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country

>ctrl -f 'muslim' on teh above page
>44 matches

>ctrl -f 'christian'
>11 matches

Hmmmmmmm

keep choking on that Arab dick, you denialist faggot.

Mudslime girls are told it's their "crown". They're told they are special and when you have something special you protect it, because it is special, so wearing hijab is an honor because it's protecting what is special. That's why they seem so sincere when they tell you it's empowering. What their families and imams neglected to tell them are the parts about a woman's worth according to koran being half that of a man's at most and about how the garbage bags they're supposed to wear were chosen to be black specifically so that they wouldn't be able to get very far before passing out due to the harsh desert elements if they ever tried to run away. The makeup they all pile on directly goes against the whole hijab nonsense anyhow. The religion itself is fucking retarded and it imbues its followers with that retardation so it's almost no wonder when they act a fool at every possible opportunity.

C4 try to be edgy to get views because the advertisers are screaming down their ears 27/7. They probably did this on purpose to rustle peoples jimmies and since we're talking about it here it obviously worked.