What films do you wish you could go back in time to watch in the cinema?

What films do you wish you could go back in time to watch in the cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEew7zvpAWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This might be a bit weird, but I would love to experience the original The Shining trailer in a cinema without knowing anything about it.
Just imagine seeing this, even today in this high frenzy cut trailer era, something like this would probably be more intense than whatever the movie you are watching after the trailer is over.
Kubrick was the true madman

youtu.be/HEew7zvpAWE

Lawrence Of Arabia. It would've been a blast watching that beautiful film on 70mm.

I see your game Cinemark theaters, you're trying to get new ideas for your classics screenings, huh?

I love slow scene establishing trailers, but no one can do them now because modern films don't drawn out moments anymore.

It's like everything is made by someone with ADHD

>his local theatre doesn't show weird shit in its original release all the time

Last year I watched 2001, Top Gun, and ghostbusters to name just a few of the movies they bust ass to show. Also saw Drive, too, which I never saw in theatres beforehand.

Big Lebowski.

Heard a shitload of the screenings were really scarce, seen lots of stories of people being the only one to sit there watching it.

>tfw they showed this in that mega format where the screen is curved at the cinemax in seattle but I was out of town

this shit is at the theater every year

Jurassic Park.

I know there was the 3D re-release in 2013 but it's not the same.

That isn't back in time, bitch.

the exorcist

though the last place i lived had a couple of theaters that regularly screened old flicks, and years ago i saw Aliens in the theater which was cool as fuck

This

Reference: Thor 3 trailer
Fuck that franchise

Why ruin the surprise like that?

Arrival was a pretty good time

London After Midnight. And with a way to record it.

Me and my dad went to the theater to see The Mummy. Right before the movie they played a trailer for The Matrix. We promptly got up and went into the theater next door that was just starting it. God damn I wish I could go back to that moment in time...

Agreed, best theater experience I have had in years

When I saw Arrival it was me, my dad, and like 3 other people in a huge theater alone. Also it was the coldest day of the year.

I watched that at the theater i was like 4yo got bamboozled and didnt understand a single thing.

Whats you age OPie?

Well clearly I'm not 50 like you are.

idiot, mummy is kino. I watched that and the 2nd movie in the cinemas and all 3 matrix in cinema too

I too wish to die