Kroos was OFFSIDE on the play that led to his WW1 trenchlike dive

Classic Muslim DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ThdqRef61M
youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The refball is real. They are so cunning at making it appear legit, but actually show no proper replay. He also dived terribly and ones pretty damn well, which is what got them the penalty. Poor PSG, no one likes new money..

how can you be surprised after they celebrated their victory against psg like this with their motm gianluca rocchi

head free thread lads

>Poor PSG, no one likes new money
the owner must be fuming, he spent like 500m in transfers this summer to get blatantly refballed out of the competition in the first game haha

Yep, that kind of money doesn't buy you into the "top level" of the game, plus its probably all bloodline and mafia style structures of power, psg basically has to knock be so much better that even refball cant save the chosen story line form succeeding.

yup, this latest toaster image rendered in paint 95 proves it

The only way you stand a chance against those corrupt fucks is to dominate them so brutally not even the ref can resurrect them. Poop Guardiolel already said that Barça has to make things three times better than Halal to defeat them each year.

Even in the 2-6, both of the Muslims' goals were illegal: the first one offside, the second one from a ball recovered through a non given foul (like the second one against PSG) and after a dive

>this passes for a sport in europe

oh no no no

NO NO NO NO NO

@81672259
>The ones that make the law punish and are exent from it
Did you lose your head, Paquito Beanito?

AHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

--->

>American defending unfair taxescof more than 50%

>taxes are unfair
no surprise this is coming from a group of people sucking on madrid's tit. when do you guys plan on paying back all the loans or thanking them for propping up your economy?
seperation soon right la?

>Poop Guardiolel already said that Barça has to make things three times better than Halal to defeat them each year
so true

I still remember the weeks leading to the halal-barcelona cl games, all spanish media tv and radio shilling for halal and against poop nonstop every day, vicious attacks against him and the players, trying to destroy the club in any way possible. Thank god he raped them in the press conference and on the pitch, would have been an absolute disaster if it had gone the other way
>Even in the 2-6, both of the Muslims' goals were illegal: the first one offside, the second one from a ball recovered through a non given foul (like the second one against PSG) and after a dive
nothing new, the usual refball from these pigs, they've never won an honest title

o-oh no no no n noo

>imagine being this buttyblasted
Catalans are truly autistic.

average barca fan desu

don't forget this phone call to radio marca that completely destroyed all those european cups real madrid won, quite fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=2ThdqRef61M

it's hilarious when you realise most of madrid's titles were refballed, they'd be an arsenal or spurs if it wasn't for all the corruption, lucky draws and refballing. Embarrasing

Literally France level of muslim tBh

>Grupo GODO
Literally the fascist group that even today colocates mafia like Nuñez and Bartomeu on the power and brainwashes the sheep like catalonians to make a profit at the expenses of the club. The worst cancer Barça will ever face. You just need to go to Mundo Deportivo to see how far they'll go to cover for those Florentino pawns no matter the bad choices that are made of how much they fuck over La Masía. Try harder, retard

please STOP please

>colocates
joder que risa cateto

Have I told you what I like the most about Barcelona, guys? It's the beautiful game they make.

they are well colocated indeed

Jordi Alba is my favourite player.

>using Muslim as an insult to defend to a team that owes its current position to Muslims
Bizarre

CAN'T WAKE UP

He really knows how to play tiki-taka.

hahaahahah

Qué lleva tilde, Manolín

Look at how Barça's players have values and always have good sportmanship

yes, I forgot to colocate it jajajaja

Please appreciate in webm related the tiki skills of Jordi Alba.

He also can perform really good takas, as in gif related.

>real madrid get called out
>autistic madrid supporters instantly post uncontextual webms of barca players
truly pathetic paco, get a grip.

idk how someone can do this for a living and not even have a little bit of shame. why hasn't anyone broken his ankles yet?

The healing powers of the Prophet Zlatan

>make thread of clear offside
>halalfag has mental breakdown and spams it with unrelated gifs
guys, we are in the right direction, we need to keep spreading the truth

Well, no worries, since you also have colocated one extra chromosome, which still let you spend one hour shitposting on a friday night to convince yourself that the team of muslims you are supporting aren't thieves. Hope you are using the one minute cooldown to post in Pacotes, since you are banned in Meristation. By the way

Of course, it's not only Jordi Alba, I'm sure you all remember this superb play by Busquets.

Un Retratado al farca in this thread

is Torres laughing here?

>uncontextual webms
Probably the stupidest excuse for diving i've ever read

Suárez adapted really fast to Barça's style.

Check out his passing skills here.

>Makes five threads samefagging in all them of them because nobody cares
>Barca's infamous refball comes to light once again

based al fonso is one of us now

One of the best signings we have had lately.

>this thread

yeah we get it, both Barcelona and Real are disgraceful cheaters which was undoubtedly a major factor in them winning them so much over the past decade.

>Looking at the camera
That's sloppy coming from busquets. From him i onlly expect the finest acting

I was just pointing this out halalfags live in a spanish media bubble that tells them 24/7 in radio and national tv they are the best so they have a very hard time coping with different opinions when they go online and end up having a mental breakdowns

kek

I only made this thread don't acuse me of doing whatever it is you do, I'm not the one spamming the board

A pity that Neymar left, he was really gifted for tiki taka.

Wow impressive the way he stiffens up to get more distance on the roll

Jejeje, no puedo parar de menearmela como un mono

I wish he'd come back.

Tabarlona o Bartagona son mucho más feos que Tabarnia, no me jodas. Tabarnia suena a barra de bar, ergo a felicidad

>I'm not the one spamming the board
Uh yes you are spamming the board indeed, but you've gotten BTFO'd at every moment. Don't let that discourage you and please go on my dancing monkey

He even appeared in The Simpsons thanks to his appearances for Barça!

reminder that halal won a cl final with this penaldo lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY
how many more titles did they refball

Calm down, begozo. Messages don't stack up here. You won't be able to get a higher "rank" like in the forum Pacotes

>resorting to this shit against Granada, a human trafficking/moneylaundering front for the Pozzo family whose only goal is to not have their clubs relegated

What a superstar

Suena a taberna y a narnia. En referencia a los únicos lugares en los que la independencia es posible

>Sweden
>Germany
>Great Bongany
Kek it's always the Muslim countries

#MésQueUnClub
Check out how It's Més and not Más, because catalan is a proper language and is very very different from Spanish.

A superb interpretation by one of barca's method finest

Cierra la puta boca, be gozo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
T-The team of Spain isn't full of thieves and muslims! That would make me one too!

>s-shut itdown please no m-more

Go back to the Hilo de Cataluña, begozo. They are missing your chromosome charged inputs

do yo guys watch Ciudad de papel in spain?its bretty gud

Wew farça BTFO

>so butthurt he calls his forum buddies to defend his refballing club
AYYYYY LMAO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

when you think halalfags couldn't be more pathetic, they surprise you again and again

begozo from Pacot.es

I'm not begozo amigo, and that thread go told really fast once i put all the scatalans in their place and they went back to racacocatala in shame of being bullied by their castillian rulers once again

Idk what even is that

i really like cidade de papel

Mascherano is really a great captain.
He represents the entirety of Catalonian values

This damage control JEJ

its a tv show from spain, its on netflix

JAJAJAJAJA

What is it about BRo

I had more webms and gifs but i think i've made my point. I dont want to push any catalans to suicide

i meant La casa de papel

BASED AL FONSO SEEING THE LIGHT

>shit himself
>call friends to help
>d-damage co-control jejeej
bwahahahaha you are more sad than spanish pride lmao

They are insecure as it is. However, let us keep poking at this sperg from Catalunlla, he seems to ultimately enjoy it.
Just like in Franco's days

>*gets banned from Meristation*
Ve a discutir política de borregos en foritos de internet, anda

>more sad
Not only you are mad, you also need english lessons

btw why are the catalans so extra butthurt today? is it because of the supposed announcement that Catalan, a useless language, is getting removed from the curriculum?

?
Don't really know what you're talking about,
I was refering to a thread on this same board made earlier
>política de borregos
Don't be so harsh on catalonian nationalists my man, some of them are oportunistic aswell :^)

>calling your friends because the internet makes you cry
lmao holy shiet this can't be true

This shitskin hunting for his muslims overlords attention is like an Uncle Tom. Don't reply to him. By the way

Brace yourself for several walls of text written in pidgin english about how they don't care