Hercules or Xena, which series was better?

Hercules or Xena, which series was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xena:_Warrior_Princess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xena has lez shit in it so it wins

/thread

calisto and autolycus master race

Xena.

hercules is a pretty gay show

xena has some hot lesbian lust in it

Xena because it stole all Herc's best writers and directors

Also Gabrielle is best girl

Hercules was better, Xena was more entertaining.

Incorrect

still looks good
xena still looks pretty good too, total mommyfu

Hercules for the action, Xena for fap material

This.

Xena was a more entertaining character than Herc due to him being a goody two shoes. Iolas and Xena should have just had wacky adventures

Damn is that Callisto? Holy fuck, she's a lifer.

xena showed her tits in spartacus so xena wins retroactively

Herc = TNG
Xena = DS9

>not watching Hercules for the fap material

I hated Gabrielle as a character but her actress was pretty chill.

Hercules literally was the highest-rated show at its time. Beating everyone.

Joke post. Xena was superior in every way. Had way better action and characters.

easily Hercules. Only a self hating moron would like xena more

>watching xena on netflix
>see this thread and go back decide to watch after a while
>xena no longer on netflix

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[The series soared past its predecessor in ratings and in popularity.[8] In its second season it was the top rated syndicated drama series on American television. For all six years, Xena remained in the top five.]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xena:_Warrior_Princess

It's only for one Xena episode as far as I understand. Kevin Sorbo told me that. About Hercules had the highest-rating during its 5 seasons, beating Baywatch and other shows. He's a good Christion, so he didn't lie.

They were both pretty retarded

and morty
wars

Xena was dyke shit

18+

and I loved almost every episode
it didn't hide the lesbian vibes, joked about them, and then the blond became a pacifist she dressed like one

I remember liking Hercules a lot more. I thought it had better babes, cooler fights, and was simple good guy vs bad guy type stuff. Everything a 12 year-old wanted in a dumb show.

Xena was alright, but that warcry-scream-thing did annoy the hell out me tho.

wew

>WATCH IT, CALLISTO

I forgot about that show, satan
spartacus
got of it's time

Hercules also had the silliness. And Ares + Hercules was best bantz.

Xena for hot sapphic storylines. Xena was the leather bull top and that other girl was totally the fem bottom.

MOMMY!
BABY WANT MILKY!

>666
Is this real life or just fantasy like Beowulf?

Her tits are pointing to the sky, this is too perfect.

Too perfect means "fake plastic tits"

>that filename
So true, so good.

It's a little softer now, a tad bit subdued but she's still got that crazy in the eyes.

tfw no crazy eye gf

Of course they were, that was what made them fun.

they were both pretty good shows, but i think hercules edges it out because kevin sorbo was so damn charismatic in my opinion. i also think hercules had better fight scenes overall because xena crossed the line too often between fun/silly/cool and just plain stupid. AYAYAYAYayYYAYAYYAY!

And i will always have some disdain for xena after i realized that that show is likely responsible for all the stronk women bullshit we have to put up with these days.

seems like holywood said, "Oh cool people will totally believe a woman can beat up 10 guys at once, good to know" while not paying attention to the context of the show which was wacky silly fantasy

Xena was too masculine acting, never really found her attractive. Gabriel was cute but boring. Calisto was a god tier villain though.

So they're both gay then?

Yes.

xena, because i actually saw it all

show sucks, kid. don't pretend it's any good. It's like they took all the bad parts of xena and herc and made 50 shitty episodes for no reason.

Hercules in space

Xena

>iolaus died so often he died in his own arms once

Are either of these shows worth watching?

What percentage of it is filler garbage?

>all those close-up feet shots

Hercules is only filler.

Xena starts a linear plot in the last seasons, I don't remember.

>filler garbage
It goes back and forth between being episodic and forwarding the story. You can a show in Rome, and two days later they're in Greece. The next episode is about reincarnation and pacifism and takes up for episodes.

I would imagine they aged horribly, they're both extremely cheesy low budget 90's shows. Don't go in expecting GoT production quality or anything.

where can i stream xena for free? can't find it anywhere

is there an episode guide like there is with star trek want to skip the filler

neither have filler. They are both mostly episodic.

it's on Hulu

just watch it pussy

Hercules had some great fap material. It's hard to make a choice between the two shows.

but im high and want to watch the good ones also ive seen it before

Hercules had better comedy and lighthearted episodes.
Xena had better characters overall but some of the storylines were kind of obnoxious. That whole pregnancy-ancient satan storyline lasted forever and the drama felt awful.