Québec > rest of Canada

Québec > rest of Canada

Canadian culture = French Canadian culture

Anglos have contributed NOTHING. We wrote your anthem, we made all your memorable food, we make your maple syrup. Ontario fucking shits

I'm a french Canadian and love the whole country
However, I will admit English Canadians are pretty much faggot versions of Americans

>east coast is literally full of french culture, scottish culture and irish culture
>entire west Canada is full of American wannabes

Why is this?

lol any culture is better than a culture that revolves around whining about Anglos all day. You know how much I think about Quebec every day? Literally zero. And yet every time I see one of you fags all you can do is talk about us. Sucks to suck eh?

merci mon pote, j'aime bien mes freres quebecois

I got some made in Ontario maple syrup right here man beside me it would blow your sub artic syrup out of the fucking water . I am French Canadian though man you do know that the French outside of Quebec hate you arrogant dicks right

>Muh culture consists of importing shitskins from Algeria, Haiti, all the way to ivory coast
>Lived in Sherbrooke, all the guys were nu-males and alot of girls were dating the niggers from Africa while the nu-male cucks were with Asians or sheboons.
>Curdled cheese and gravy is your only food dish that quebecers even know.
>The French is so shit there that it sounds like another language, doesn't even sound French
>No jobs in Quebec, a literal welfare ghettostate

If we cut you faggots off, you would all be dead within a week. Letting you keep any culture was a disaster since you're flooding the country with shitskins that have easy access into other provinces. We need to cut you off of welfare.

I'm french Canadian but you sure as shit are a nigger.

Stop taking so much tax funding from the anglos then you faggot frog.

quebec is by far the shittiest province
the poorest province
and a majority of population lives on welfare/government spending

wasn't tommy douglas form Saskatchewan ?

your a dorable

Nope, you guys created the cancer of liberalism in the 1960s that destroyed the rest of the country in 1970 (Trudeau). Go fuck yourselves.

Will leave this here

someone is butthurt

Fuck off! You stupid frog.

You assholes take all out tax money so that they government can keep all the failing bombardier departments, and subsidize you childcare and the rest of your shit.

Fuck french Canada. Fuck off for all i care.

someone is butthurt

How is it that Quebec be so vehemently anti-multiculturalism and still vote in droves for the NDP and Liberals? Genuinely curious. It's happened in both the last two federal elections, with the PQ taking huge losses.

Because half of the population lives in cucktreal. Same thnig with Ontario, the majority speaks loud, the rest gets to suffer

Fuck you Quebec you either love our great nation or you can get the fuck out

Can someone explain to me what Quebec culture is other than "not speaking English?" Poutine? Tourtière? Tête à claques instead of Trailer Park Boys? Snowmobiling? Complaining about muh oppression? Going to Couche-tard instead of Macs? You are literally the exact same as us but politically more corrupt and farther to the left, with an even bigger special snowflake complex, and an even greater dependency on welfare.

They're not, they only care about language. An independent Quebec would be eagerly filled with French speaking Tunisians, Algerians, and sub-Saharan Africans to replace the Anglos.

Fuck off frenchies, don't ever talk about me or my son again

LEAF FIGHT!

who will shit-post the hardest?
>in English, none the less

Okay kiddo

It's a well known fact that Anglo canadians are terrible at bantz, they just get destroyed by everyone else in every single thread. They're fucking embarrassing.

>Quebec made "all canada's memorable food"

You're responsible for Fries in Curds and Gravy? You disgust me with the rest of you leaves.

its all because of the gotdamn Quebec act of 1774 you fucks were ALLOWED to stay

Thats not the Maritimes.