Okay, I am done with Sup Forums

Okay, I am done with Sup Forums.

I thought you guys were okay even though you are anti intellectual
>trades are better than university
overly religious or call everything degenerate, but after seeing what the average Sup Forumsack who calls himself superior to the rest of society looks like I just cannot take this place seriously anymore. I really hope most of Sup Forums is just satire because if you people call yourself pinnacles of the White race and are actually serious I feel very, very sorry for you.

Pic related. It is the typical Sup Forumsack who will call you cuck and claim to be a superior human being.

Took you long enough

>being this mad

this thread is satire

:^)

/po/ is where it's at.

folding paper is worldchanging

>I really hope most of Sup Forums is just satire
You don't have to hope because Sup Forums is, and always has been, satire.

How did you learn to speak english so well Ludwig?

>trades are better than university

Objectively true for the vast majority of university degrees in the current job climate.

what's your beef with this?

See you tomorrow Ahmed.

Most of the things you learn in college can be found online for free. Let's not forget the fact that trades can be applied in a broader spectrum of circumstances.

still looks better than any nigger tbqh

now i want that shirt

>it's surprising to anyone that anyone that would wear a "cuck hunt" shirt is an inbred

its really sad that he's being mobbed by reporters.

That guy has a better life than you, and a brighter future.

PS: it was satire the entire time, most of us are highly paid liberal elites

>I really hope most of Sup Forums is just satire
Of course it is.

Don't go Germanbro, it's just bantz and shitposting.

Is that a giant, misshapen vulva or a cock?!?! So confused!

>actor paid to look ridiculous now invalidated an entire political view

You guys sure are gullible.

that's a guy.

>it's just satire
>the german and canadian posters believe this
btw nobody here claims to be the pinnacles of the white race.
also your english is crap.

look at his fucking teeth is this guy british?

Its cute that you think anyone cares about what germancucks think.

I can cherry pick too, lad.

>OP thinks a liberal arts degree from a university is more useful then an HVAC or Welder certification.
My fucking sides

Bruv, that's a paid shill. Much like yourself. But, once you're on Sup Forums enough you're here forever and that's what people fail to forget.

>ad-homs
>rhetoric

When you have an argument let us know

Canada faggots always push the satire bullshit, there's a reason no one here likes them

I see this goy has been drinking his tap water and filling his plastic cups.

Sup Forums was created only to remember teenagers how racism is stupid.

I actually met people at the really who openly identified as alt-right

They where
>Short
>Well dressed
>Articulate
>Decent muscle tone

Openly singing old Confederate songs and yelling at Milo was a little cringy, but besides that they seemed fine

>I'm a classist biggot
>m-maybe if I sell out my lower middle class brothers those bourgeoisie c-c-cool kids will w-want to h-hang out with me?

Expected nothing more from you Hans.

>*Rally

The beef is that it's not objectively true. Trade school still has a significantly lower lifetime earnings potential than a university degree. The difference with university degrees is just how large of a variety of them there are in terms of salary potential. The liberal arts degrees are bad meme is not really universally true either. Sure I know English and Psych majors that work in coffee shops but I also know English and Psych majors that are making serious cash in finance and commercial real estate. The point is that a university degree is objectively still the standard and there's no reason to expect that to change significantly in the near future

That guy is a god among men. The Eternal Anglo is too good for this world.

Only thing wrong with his overall appearance are his teeth. Sup Forumsacks actually come from all backgrounds, your arguments of "muh neckbeards" and "muh rednecks" do not have a basis in reality.

College is a racket.

High school teachers push kids to commit to college before they even have any clue what they want to do with their life. They either drop out with debt, or finish with debt and are forced to keep the career they decided upon when they were 17-18. This agenda is pushed for to keep you in debt, and generate tax revenue.

You could take the money spent on college, build a small house on a few acres in the woods, and be debt-free and have to generate very little money for the rest of your life. Unless you 100% know what you want to do for the rest of your life, and it absolutely requires college, college makes no sense, financially.

>It's all shitposting irony
Nigga we using kek to bring on the craziest most happening current year ever. Every year is more unstable insanity for us to watch since the last. You think this happened by mistake? Sup Forums is doing it and we won't stop until WWIII NIGGAH

>making money in finance and commercial real estate
Those kids were well connected, 100% guaranteed. Trades are better for the average kid who can't get a job from mommy or daddy. You're also a fool if you think everyone is smart enough to do well in college.

If you had more real world experience you would understand that that self-contradictory gibberish outclasses the lifetime income argument.
Pseudo-intellectual self-deceit hides among good stuff like a women's studies major hiding among stem.
Every teenager should do some construction, not for the money, not for the skills, but to learn something not from a book or a lecture.

I'll never understand why anyone would think pattern recognition is stupid.

That guy looks good

>Finally realizing that Sup Forums are rednecks
lol

You're right I don't think everyone should go to college. Trades are generally a decent honest living but I just can't stand how they're held up as some smarter alternative to college because they will objectively make you less money.

Also they weren't well connected. People underestimate the benefit of hitting the pavement with resumes and really hustling for a job. I feel like it's a skill set that's fading away but can easily set most up for success

OH MY GOD SAUCE WHO IS THAT SHES SO HOT

Oh because you can't teach yourself without a university shoving their views down your throat? Fuck off Mehmet people still have the ability to teach themselves unlike the people in your cult.

>people believe Sup Forums is not ironic
>people on Sup Forums believe they aren't ironic
>Sup Forums is real

>! post by this ID

What did he mean by this?

to be fair, engineering is basically a god tier trade (which Sup Forums largely approves of.) It doesn't pretend to teach you to think or whatever bullshit degrees do, but it just teaches you a specific set of skills, just a set that is more marketable and complex than that of say, a plumber. The same sort of goes for pre-med, and a bunch of other stem disciplines. If the college degree is basically an upscale trade degree, then it is superior. However psychology, and any arts degree doesn't do anything except make you sound more interesting

As if you could quit.

>he doesnt know where that pic comes from

>I just cannot take this place seriously anymore
>posting on Sup Forums
>ever taking it serious

wut

DAT FUCKING METH MOUTH THO!!

Damn, I have ANOTHER doppelganger!!

At least he doesn't let niggers fuck his gf

or ax people on a train
im looking at Jew Moohamed

See you tomorrow

That man is ugly as fuck.

But you know what? He went out there, stood his ground, and did his best to make anti-white activists uncomfortable.

And we're at our computers, scattering like roaches, afraid of being shamed by association.

That guy is awesome. He knows he's hideous—he's probably been bullied his whole life for it.

But he stands up for us, anyway.

Wait. If Pol is satire...then does that mean everyone posting here is a Social Justice tumberlite making fun of the other side? /s

Funny how one has to go to a "satire" site to get real news faster than any actual news outlet.

There's nothing wrong with how he looks.

It's just an image-sharing board nigga

he's actually alright looking except for the meth teeth.

Also, I think he has to be a part of Sup Forums, r/the_donald, or something similar. This is too much of a meme to be purely coincidental.

Better not say more mean things, Hans

Neo-Stasi might get you

>at the really

Were they able to spell their native tongue, unlike you?

>German
>Talking shit about others

Watch out for those axe wielding refugees hans

>have to generate very little money for the rest of your life

You can keep your outhouse and chickens, cleetus.

>trades better than university
My trades school got me. 150k salary right out college, friendo

Btw, you're being a simpleton

It's not what you look like
it's not your race
it's not how wealthy you are
it's not how many hot chicks you've banged

IT'S FUCKING HOW YOU BEHAVE

Except for the storm fags that can't look past simple concepts, Sup Forums cares more for behavior, not cat walk shit.

>1 post by this id
>4 am in the morning
He's a proxxy fag.

But German-chan. Trades ARE better than university at the moment, because University is a political battleground rather than a place of learning in the west right now.

STEM>Trades>Libarts