In 2030, when India will be an hyperpower, 90% of Irish will be overweight and 50% obese

In 2030, when India will be an hyperpower, 90% of Irish will be overweight and 50% obese.

rte.ie/lifestyle/living/2016/0914/816492-does-ireland-need-a-sugar-tax/

Is obesity an inherent trait of the anglo?

>india
>any kind of power

what was the point in this thread?

No

were not anglos you dumb frog, were celts

I blame people drinking too much, and not bothering to exercise because gyms are ridiculously expensive and the weather is generally too shit for running/cycling

anglos are people who speak english

anglo is determined by blood not language. If a Nigerian learns English he's not an anglo

Anglo-Saxon =/= Anglophone

>If a Nigerian learns English he's not an anglo

guess again you racist piece of shit. If a Congolese learns Irish than he's already more Irish than you and should be PM

cad a duirt tu? ta gaeilge agam

When people just use the term "anglo" they are talking about the anglo race. the term "anglophone" is for English speakers. For example you may be living in England speaking English but because your name is muhammad you are still an arab

>When people just use the term "anglo" they are talking about the anglo race.
Prove it.
I say Ireland is Anglo.

and celt is determined by blood not language?

in Ireland we call those of English decent "anglo-Irish" and those of pure Irish blood "Celtic-Irish" believe me muhummad this is how it works

Anglo = UK + Ireland + Canada + USA + Australia + New Zealand

Stop being a dick, Patrick.

When did the blame switched from fat to sugar?

yes of course.

>brit: "anglos are the best, just look at all of the britain and america's achievements"
>american: "yeah I agree"
>brit: fuck off you're not anglo 56% german majority
so which one is it

try again, that's gaelic not irish fuckwad

but celt is a group of distinct languages from central Europe

is leir gur amadan thu.

Celtic languages is the term used for the language that came from the Celtic people

was it easy to learn?

I learned it at school but my Irish wasn't really any good until about a year ago when started to relearn it. At first it will seem very difficult because it's so different to English or other european language, it's a raw celtic language. But once you get past the basics and learn pronunciation probably I think it's easier than learning french or german

ni raibh se easca ach nil aon teanga easca. Is e gaeilge an teanga is aille sa domhan

english language is the term used for the language that came from the english people