Fucking Asians

youtube.com/watch?v=2KbX-06M19w

>california
not even once

>1 bath

kek

>San Francisco
No, that's not average

Is this even going to be solved by the Boomers dying?

>San Francisco
Dude, just, avoid California, it's a cancer state.

fucking baby boomers

Literally nothing can save California at this point, short of nuclear war.

Damn that is an amazing deal compared to real estate here.

Wish I could live in a city as cheap as san fran

Then if you travel 800 miles north of there you can buy a house that's 3 times the size for the same price.

Jesus Christ, these spics and chinks have got to go. The price of housing these days is absolutely insane.

WERE FUCKING FULL.

>California
>San Francisco, one of the most notoriously expensive cities in America
Lol. You're gonna have to look at houses in the 900k range before you find something better than that in SF.

Oh, I meant the assbackwards housing prices. Fuck commiefornia f@m

The upcoming real estate crash is going to be epic.

>california
actual american house

thats like 100k usd

I decided to see what I could get for a similar price in my area.

Lol.

>living in California
>ever

>Bedrooms: 3
>Bathrooms: 2
Where could those possibly be hidden?

One day I will own a white 2 story colonial house. Preferably with an acre backyard. I would say with white neighbors but we all know nigs couldnt afford that beauty of a house.

Not even. Average house in California is pic related.

Maybe most of the house is underground. Or it's built really long like a hobbit hole and we're only seeing it head on, like looking at a train from the front.

This tbqh. Yes, the fags and immigrants who cram NYC gave to go. The people who simply work in Manhattan live in the suburbs of New Jersey, Westchester or Long Island. I'm guessing the same in san Fran

Not Asians, its specifically chinks

Actually its like 1.75 million.

Plus we pay a fuck ton more taxes on real estate here than americans do.

San Fran real estate is cheap as fuck these retards have no idea what they are talking about.

>living in a wooden "house"

I did the same.

Fuck... I might have to move to Tennessee..

Why don't you cherrypick a little harder, faggot? Nobody wants to live in an Indio/Chinese infested shithole and having to shill out top bongdollars. Stay the fuck away from all those faggot citeis and move to either the midwest or the south.

But of course you won't say that because that wouldn't play into your narrative, huh?

>ugly fake stone decorations plastered on haphazardly
yup, seems about right

getting a little tired of this meme tbqh ahmed.

Dang that's some great land value. I decided to see if coastal properties would be more expensive...

>3 bed
>2.1 bath
>beachfront with ocean/bay view
>for less money than a hovel in downtown SF

>tfw you can become hickok and do woods walks.

That's a worthless ugly piece of garbage siting on a valuable piece of undeveloped land.

Try not living in a spic shack

poor faggot

your house isn't a house it's shit

>moving into niggerland

LOL. Fuck that. My neighbors are selling their home, 60 miles north of NYC, right off the Metro North line.

>DEM RIVER AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS THO

it's called a mcmansion. also costs north of 1 million for people who don't know what gaudy is.

That's the thing, to afford that house he has to actually be comfortably middle class. Except in SF, a middle class income means you still live like a pauper.

>Visitacion Valley

There's a reason that house has bars on the windows.

definitely Vancouver

>tfw updated 4br 2400 sqft house for under 180k

I fucking love the Midwest desu senpai

But is countryside in Tennessee nigger land as well? If I had that 80 acre property, id could live in my own little bubble. If it was outside of a comfy little country town that was like 800 white people, that'd be perfect.

I work on these type of homes everyday.

Giant shit hole. Made to fall apart in 15 years. Cheap labor. Cheap materials. Low quality control.
This is Portland's housing infrastructure. It's all built the same way and its all complete shit. I laugh my fucking ass off at these people buying these houses at these prices.

shit dog that's a nice looking house

I generally depends on contractor but yeah that sounds right on my experience. After about 12 years the house my folks bought out here started having serious problems. Shingles blowing off in huge chunks, found out parts of the house weren't insulated properly causing pipes to burst in the winter, really thin/flimsy drywalling etc. Fixing up the place and making it not shitty was still less expensive than moving though.

1400 sq ft checking in at 170 in the midwest. depends on how close to a major city you are.

That would be a fucking bargain here, would be up for sale again the next day with a one in front of the current price.

Depends. My mother in law grew up outside of Knoxville, about 100 miles outside of that city and is a degenerate redneck.

It's hit or miss with Southern Dandies, niggers and hucklebuck folk down there. Rifle hunting, bow hunting, trapping and fishing are all legal here, work in the city, live far neigh away to never have to deal with niggers, world's most prestigious Culinary School is in my town so dozens of dirt cheap "gourmet" restaurants are everywhere, affordable, great schools, college town = over policed = safe = absolutely no minorities outside of landscapers and college kids.

Best place to live in my opinion.

yeah I'm in Iowa so things are always cheaper. Close to chimpcongo or Minneapolis things are pricier. In the Dakotas and rural Wisconsin it's even cheaper

Outside the suburbs you get real quality houses, the ones we have around Portland look nice on the outside and are big enough for a proper family, but like another user mentioned they're often cheaply made and can become fixer-uppers within a decade.

Not to forget the 3 National Historic sites and 4 state parks here. The Vanderbilts lived here, so did FDR, based town is based.

Picture related. The Vanderbilt National Historic site, 3 properties across from me. Homeland security patrols creep me out, but they all take their lunch break in their SUV's on my street for some reason. Nice guys.

This is in our state's Capitol city. I'd never live in commiefornia and I wouldn't live here either, but the difference is insane.

Its just going to get worse everyday.
Thanks Americans who are dead and gone, you sure gave us what we deserve. Inheritance, fraternity, and sovereignty. Fuck no we didnt deserve those.

Good news! You can.

>ITT millenials redditors trying to understand the house market

how embarrassing

Very true.

Enlighten us, Ho Lee Won.

Holy shit, I can't believe people pay that much to live in those shit holes. This is the housing around where I live.

Nice proxy there, Nige.

Still angsty your """prime""" minister lives in a fucking row-home like the majority of American niggers?

As opposed to actual niggers living in the whitehouse?

Average american houses

these all go for like 300's

Postin' more. Not all of the US is ruined.

[spoiler]yet.[/spoiler]

like a dream

Average house in my hood

that is actually shit and I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
Look at Zestimate something seems funny

100% Organic, grass fed bants

>comfy as fuck

the town is 95% white too.

>we dont pamper our leaders and treat them like royalty
>even though we have literal royalty
>this is somehow bad

maybe if being a politician was a shitty job you might get less people just in it for the perks

>not owning ~70 acres of land with your home

Boeing employees are stuck up "I'm better than everyone else" folk though. I just got myself a condo in Everett

yeah these represent the majority of every flyover state

i feel really bad for people that are so poor they live in the city

Just joking this is really your average suburban Phoenix Metro home

Stucco, prominent garage (blegh!), brown, about 250-350k

>not working for Airbus

>a condo in Everett
>living in Everett

>thinking you actually own and have rights to that land and aren't just "situated"on it

And here is to match OP

>dat cost of living

Why anyone lives in California when there is a nicer, cheaper one a few hundred miles a way I do not know.

>Live in South Florida
>Try to search for apartments
>Oh wow, this seems pretty reasonable!
>55+ Only

Everytime

Country side is just rednecks, blacks don't leave urban centers. When I would go with my dad to visit his family in Powell we would never see blacks.

>San Fran

>SF
>average

op you're a fucking moron

Are you of guns?

the only rights you don't have when you buy land is mineral rights.

and you can buy them from the state, at least in my state.

if you want to uproot every tree on that property, who's going to stop you?

You could work at McDonalds and still live a wonderful life here. What are you coast cucks doing.

Naplesbro?

of course.

gross

A hundred mile commute to your $250,000 job is pretty demanding

CA has a lot of space. In the 1910s Oakland hills was the suburbs, made possible by the Key System. In the 1940s, the Peninsula began to be filled in. In the 1980s and 90s Santa Clara County was paved over and turned into Silicon Valley. The process continues in the east, with the Tri-Valley being filled in right now along the BART and ACE lines.

And, 30 years from now, the process will continue in the Central Valley. Everything from Sacramento to Bakersfield will be suburbs. Remember that homeowners are water customers, so the water districts that manage everything all make huge bank compared to letting farmers get runoff for free.

california really sucks. It's unbelievable how many liberal idiots out here think that the only two places on earth are cali and new york. The minorities here also think every where else is a racist hicktown, when these same minorities have ironically driven out the blacks in cali, but hey, whatever.
>muh beaches

beautiful.

>Everett
"At least we're not Seattle"

I think it looks nice

kek

Enjoying life, working towards my goals, trying to make something of my life beyond working at McDonalds for the basic material goal of owning an impressive house.

Every prophet and holy person lived near the coast.

play the game, guess the house

crackshackormansion.com/

Vancouver is an isolated incident of Liberal insanity