Things you will never hear a Muslim say

Things you will never hear a Muslim say

>Islam isn't a religion of peace

What a lovely drawing of Mohammed

we arrest muslim extremists

>I respect your religion of choice

It's totally fine that you aren't a Muslim anymore

I have information on radical elements in the islamic community, officer!

tell me more about YOUR religion

Please pass me the gefilte fish.

>"I guess it's time for us the leave now"

hot diddly darn damn i love me some bacon

I'm going to work for money today

although i disagree with your views you have a right to them

Sorry love, come back when you're legal age.

i love bacon

They will lie about anything...list should be blank.

Goats are haram.

I prefere women to goats

I want to live in a country with a majority Muslim population instead of invading a Christian nation that is incompatible with my religious beliefs and cultural practices.

Allahu akbar

I'm going to be a good law abiding citizen that works for their life and be respectful to all

its in there religion to lie, when its benifits them or islam

HIT THE BREAKS

I think you're overreacting

empirical evidence

ISIS are Muslims.

Have you met my friend Hyman Schlomoburg?

I respect all people, women and gays included. Who am I to prejudge on such an arbitrary basis? The Quran might say some pretty spicy things about both, but at the end of the day it's just a book. Allah would want me to apply love and reason to my life, not following blindly. Anyway, why are we talking about this when we have particle physics to do?

Let's agree to disagree

Our religion clearly has a problem; we should stop only blaming other people for it, and try to start a reform movement.

Oi Turk, what do you make of this coup eh? I want the inside scoop on the feeling of the people.

Woo Its Oktoberfest! My favorite holiday of the year!

sorry to see you leave our mosque and renounce your faith. please come back if you have a change of heart

what a cute dog you have user.
i will blow you up last

Deus vult

Dude, you can't have sex with her! She's still a child!

Mostly unchanged 6th century writings are a poor framework for 20th century government.

A fuck-up. Erdoğan will use this as an excuse to label anyone who opposes him a putschist. Already the death penalty is coming back, and there is a talk of making it easier for civilians to buy arms. Now the army is castrated and nothing stands between the Islamist hordes, and secularists and Alevis.

How do you feel about the idea that the coup was orchestrated as a pretext for executing dissenters? Do you fear a dictatorship? How Muslimmy is it over there?

Let's spare these people

A secular constitution is the principle foundation of a good society.

>SHUT IT DOWN

You're right, Islamic terrorism needs to stop

Honey I'm tired, you drive.

Likely, yes, very.

That is atrocious and I hope the West stops telling lies. The fact that Hilary among others is calling it a victory for democracy is depressing. Do you have anything worth pillaging? Hopefully we might instigate another illegal war to depose your leaders.

God bless this ham

Is this really what they believe he means when says he will block the TPP? Really?

>allahu akbar
>This is like the 'if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound'
>Only except if a Muslim says this neither of you will be alive to prove he said it

I like democracy

>reforming the perfect word of god
that's a beheading

All lives matter

An alawite Muslim might say that.

But Hillary supports all three of those things