Be honest what are the chances Trump is going to win in November?

Be honest what are the chances Trump is going to win in November?

Fairly slim

The electoral map isn't looking very good for him, he does not have an easy path to victory

30 percent

the fact that he doesn't even have 60% white support is pretty bad.

about 1%
For some reason everyone considers Trump the racist when Hillary has said the exact same things years ago.

your country will get attacked by Muslims. he wins in a landslide. 8 more bush-tier years.

Realistically not too high. Unlike most other politicians in history, Trump's popularity is concentrated in only a few focus groups (extreme conservatives, young males, people with no higher education etc), but he has those groups at nearly 100% approval. In the other groups he has very little popularity and seems to spend little time canvassing. Hillary on the other hand does not excel in many focus groups but has decent popularity in each area. As a result, she still has a lot of room to grow, while Trump will find it increasingly hard to get gains until he reaches his cap (which won't be a majority).

If you go to /cfg/ you'll realize there is almost no chance desu man. An FBIagent gave us some info and we've so far discovered millions of dollars and hundreds of corrupt politicians/donors and shell companies. Save the two pictures and when you have the chance take a gander. 1/2

0. The national narrative is anti-white, anti-right, and we are now a single party state in all but name. Cucked whites and immigrant children all vote left, so kiss the country goodbye.

I find it almost inconceivable that Hillary would win. I would like to do some analysis on polling data though. Is there any agency that produces and publishes unbiased, large sample polls in the US?

Pretty damn low. Soros won't let it happen.

200%

holy suck did you seriously use a Sup Forums screencap as evidence? are you a fucking newfag? literally anyone can come on and roleplay as a government agent or whatever and say the stupidest shit and you fags will gobble it up lmao

These are the only convos that haven't been misleading or found to be some faggot role playing. If you become more interested look for /cfg/ in the catalog

29%

based on online gambling sites.

ITT: endless shills

Probably a 45% chance. A lot of people hated Reagan and Dubya when they were running and they still got elected. But they didn't have social media back then. Social media which Hillary has on her side.

It's not too bad though, but if Hillary runs a flawless campaign from now on he is screwed. However, I think the presidential debate could be his time to shine, but it's still a long shot.

>Leaf
Oh sweet summer child, you really must be new here. Thousands of links and posts have proven corruption in all world govts and everything fbianon said has come true. Find /cfg/ and tell us how we are stupid after reading what we've found

Unless something insane happens at the debates: 35%. We'll see a convention bump for the both candidates, but the polls have been consistent for both candidates.

Bretty gud, I think.

Lots of people just aren't going to admit it -- watch for the exit polls to be dead wrong too.

About 30%

Still the best odds we've ever had against globalism.

literally point out one thing in these two screencaps:
thats adds any integrity to the user's claim
>thousands of links
lmao like links to thegovsucks.myblogspot.com right?

Pretty damn slim unless Hillary fucks up really really bad and people just stay home.

I think it's unlikely either candidate will last 4 years in office though.

Whole thing is bizarre, people hate both candidates and are voting for the one they hate less.

This is exactly why you remain a nice pawn for the globalist agenda

>brexit: the post

Is this the same leaf shill that's quite obviously getting paid to shill for obama?

Honestly, it's improbable but if enough of Sanders's shills vote Stein we could theoretically Ralph Nader Trump into office.

>literally
>referring to someone as 'the user'
>implys stormfront but doesn't know what stormfront is
Definitely underage/summer

These user's are keyed in. Trump's best hope is to corner Shillary into some pretty tight corners during the debates and force her to perjure herself on national primetime.

If he can't pull that off, his only hope is shite turnout by the democrats; this is a distinct possibility if the bernouts start to pout after the DNC.

say its a 50/50 it all depends on the debates and clinton has shown that she really can't debate for shit since that caused her to lose o Obama

Faggot

She won vs Obama you stupid nigger...

shill

haha
HAHAHA

retard dutch cuck
obama was the worst president ever
he doubled the us debt (increased it by more than every other president before him combined)

It would take a miracle for Trump to win the White House, but god damn I hopped on the Trump train and I sure as hell am not getting off until the last stop.

>for some reason
that's lefty liberal dumbass bias

>ahaha remain bluepilled you dumb sucks I alone what is true since some random guy online told it to me have fun believing all those reputable websites they must be made by jews since I dont like them
>literally you
>believing blindly to what people say online without any proof
>calling other people new
how is it even possible to browse here more than 1 year and still blindly believe everything that is posted here like a fucking sheep

get the fuck out...

Too early to tell. I'm leaning towards Clinton winning. We'll see at the debates.

I have 4K tweets shilling for trump. My ancestors are smiling at me imperial

I'd say 45-55% chance. Being very optimistic here.

>An FBIagent gave us some info
I'm embarrassed for you

get a life

Going to be a landslide.

So what happened here?

Ignore the shill, his Clinton pushing/blue pilled agenda will only distract you from the truth

I'm gonna say 60% but only because I'm blindly hopeful because if Republicans get in on your side of the border Trudeau will be guaranteed to get the boot and probably prior to the next election since he can't negotiate for shit when trump shuts down NAFTA.

don't see a president Hillary do you? Guess she lost.

...For Hillary

The superdelegates gave Obama the nomination even though he lost because we don't want to hurt the poor negro's little feewings.

>got more votes
>lost

...ok?

62%

100% because she locked in the female vote

100% when he starts dropping all the dirt on Hillary

Slim to none.
He has little to no sway over median voters, scared off even a significant part of the republican core and chose a running mate thats known for going HAM at the incorrect moments.

He should've pulled his punches more to begin with and he should have chosen a running mate that has mainstream appeal and suggests a softening influence. That way he could have easily won the far-right and racists without alienating everyone else.

Hillary will be chosen on the lesser evil principle. I personally suspect Trump of having destroyed the Republican party on purpose in trade for a few underhanded deals.
The guy is a madman who will do almost anything for the right price and has been a known associate of the Clintons and many other democrats.

I could never imagine belonging to a country that has not made any contribution to modern society whatsoever, must be quite difficult.

>more votes
>less electoral
are you like trying to be retarded?

He won my vote today. I was going to abstain because he an ego maniac who married his kids to rich kikes so he could make a dynasty, but if he makes good on his promise of the wall then he will have my vote. If he backpedals though, fuck him.

>grow up in a nice neighborhood in a medium sized city
>throughout my youth was mostly white with a few blacks and a few asians
>graduate high school, move away, after some time move back near to my parents
>rent a decent apartment on my decent wage
>parents live in a 200k house in a nice neighborhood
>a decade ago some section 8 apartments (brand fucking new and newer than my apartments) go up a few streets away from them
>neighborhood has increase in car break ins
>went to visit my parents today who are trying to move away now
>after go shopping
>niggers, real ghetto niggers everywhere in the store, two nigger kids screaming at their mom for something
>2 women with hijabs with their kids
>a family of fat mexicans speaking spanish were in front of me in line, used Lonestar (welfare) to pay for their groceries
>see other blacks buying groceries probably paid with welfare based on their choices
>walk out and see the mexican family get in a maybe 5 year old Nissan Altima
>Drive off in my 15 year old truck

On top of that my old elementary school was just bulldozed. Watching my childhood be devoured by these animals.

>m-muh electoral...

1000%

I think you're the retarded one.

I do need to get one. I will give you that. It's usually last couple of hrs of my day when I am smoking or have Netflix in background

>t. Jamal Hernendez

>posts something that shows how retarded he was
Bush had more electoral also. What is your point? Gore lost.

100% because this country isn't dumb enough to elect someone who was proven to commit countless felonies, takes bribes from foreign governments to sell out her country's secrets, and has ties to 50+ murders. Hillary publically blaming all white people for blacks killing cops will be the final straw for her career. She's literally the worst candidate to ever run for president, there isn't anywhere near enough insanity in this world for someone like her to get elected to such a position.

none, even if he actually gets 51%+ of the vote, which is impossible in our liberal controlled country, I wouldn't put it past Shillary to cheat her way into some votes.

>He has little to no sway over median voters,

Trump leads Hillary with independent voters, 42 percent to 37 percent.

After Pence I honestly don't give a fuck

He confirms Trump is just another one of (((them))).

>but if he makes good on his promise of the wall then he will have my vote
Yea mate. He's gonna build that wall before he's elected.

50/50

I honestly do not believe the polls, just like Brexit. The low white vote makes me suspicious, as though there's another 5% hiding there somewhere.

The media has a massive bias to Hillary so I can't see how the polls will be objective.

All Trump has to do is mention election fraud and his chances to win increase because Hilary can't just bring the dead back to vote for her.

If he doesn't? He's fucked.

You sound increasingly nervous.

His chance is far more significant than people give him credit for. He's doing extremely well in swing states.

The x factor is the degree to which Hillary can rig the election. It's not a question of IF she can, it's "HOW MUCH can she?"

ay senpai lmao

>After Pence I honestly don't give a fuck

What did you want him to do, choose Ben Garrison as VP?

He could have done a McCain and torpedoed his campaign with Palin 2.0 or he could secure the evangelical vote.

Trump's whole run rests on as many whites voting for him as possible, which means bible bashers.

Hard to say before the debates. I suspect he will be just fine. Nobody wants to vote for some nagging harpy that reminds them of their overbearing mother.

It does?

If you look at the subliminal messages around you it is obvious that Hillary wins. All these years most popular show on HBO was just an independent strong women propaganda. They were planning woman president before Obama. All is decided by Jews. There was never a choice.

pretty good now that liberals have made ABSOLUTELY sure to alienate progressives and independents. liberals betray the working class like that. it's their thing.

>A fucking leaf

Because if there is one candidate that can really get people to the polls, its Hillary.

>what are the chances
If KeK wills it

Kinda' stepped on your dick with that pic.

he has no chance, trump had fucked up the last few months so bad

ugh just kill yourself if you weren't a trump supporter from the beginning

>t. chink from hongcouver

Strange, these are the things my father tells me.
They don't feel bad about treating people like shit, because in their eyes that's what we are.

GoT women literally fucking the world to all hell never really struck me as pro women rulers. Maybe to idiots (in which case fair enough), but everything is going to shit because of the women in that show. Made me more adverse to women leaders if anything. Also Dany couldn't get shit done without males advising her.

But, to be fair, they are trying the whole sjw gurrl power thing, if poorly

D-do you think he can get the voters support back after the debates?

Im worried