letterboxd.com/zach_hasbrouck/films/ratings/by/rating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not the thing
>the warriors
>the faculty
>the day after tomorrow
>the tremors
>the they live

Back when all of the maincast was white and not tainted by the "variety" meme. I'm so glad JK Rowling made Hermione wh-

Adults watching children's movies, especially really bad ones, make me deeply uncomfortable

All shit compared to potter pleb

All of them

absolutely pathetic

Well, that's understandable. People want "safe". They want "comfy". They want "familiar". That's why they'll purchase blu-rays of films based on one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

OP is mentally ill because of his half asian brain
can one truly be an adult then?

Where did that shot come fro-

Go watch star wars or lotr reddit or logan

literally all of those things are equally embarrassing and horrible you sad little pleb

Reminder reddit doesn't like the films and neither does tv because you fags are 100!% reddit

Kino opening

Do you mean trash flicks you've rated highly, Zach??
letterboxd.com/azkaban/films/ratings/by/rating/

>calling the warriors shit
I seriously hope your family dies

I would rather watch HP than that

Multiple times too mind you
letterboxd.com/itskino/films/ratings/by/rating/
letterboxd.com/adjaniemwatson/films/ratings/
letterboxd.com/zbestfilms/films/ratings/by/rating/
letterboxd.com/zach_hasbrouck/films/ratings/by/rating/

>2010-present
This is fucking infuriating

I seriously hope you don't have such shit taste. The Day After Tomorrow is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Whats the problem? You have rated all those reddit films very highly yourself.

Are you retarded?
I specifically said the warriors and didnt mention that shit at all.
The warriors is god tier and i feel bad for you if you dont know that.

Why does this autist get offended every single time someone says something positive he doesn't like in a harry potter thread? He must be here 20 hours a day lmfao

The warriors is the only good film on that list you know that. Everything isn't a competition with the thing.

Thats why i only said it you moron. Are you baiting me or are you actually stupid?

Yes I'm baiting you but there's no point trying to compare the warriors and harry potter, potter is god tier fantasy/comfy core, I'm not OP. They are extremely comfy and well done

I thought you were that user.

Im not, I like the harry potter films.
Still though
The warriors is significantly better than them all.
Also im leaving since you pretended to bait me instead of just admitting how dumb you are. If you had a better father figure growing up you probably wouldnt have turned out this way. Blame your father for how you turned out.

What the fuck? And no the warriors isn't better than the top 3 hps

I always check Harry Potter threads just to make sure this is posted.

Nice opening.

Samefag autist the opening is weak as always

Best opening to that pasta I've ever seen, actually. Comfyautists eternally BTFO??