What went wrong?

What went wrong?

its okay. i still listen. needs more comedians and stop the ufc/wwe shit

Norton dieted away his funny and Roberts is a literal sociopath only capable of finding humor in the suffering of his peers

sam is alright for an extra, but hes not host material. Jimmy is dead without Ant or Patrice trying to one up each other. He just does chip and no one in the room laughs so its just crickets

>stop the ufc/wwe shit

But how will Reddit Norton live on without being able to say SAH-VAges with that weird inflection he loves to do when he thinks he sounds smart?

>He just does chip and no one in the room laughs so its just crickets

Never realized how essential it was to have someone reacting to it for Chip to work, it just isn't doable anymore with Sam "Withered Soul" Roberts

It's decent. That's the problem though. All of the former O&A hosts (even Opie) put out OK content but nothing they do will ever compaire to the peak O&A, when they had Opie, Anthony, Patrice, Norton, Louis CK, Bill Burr etc.

Literally dropped my sub when this shit came out. I've caught the Opie show a few times, but I would never willingly given any money to a company who thought Sam/Jim was a good idea.

>He just does chip and no one in the room laughs so its just crickets
so it's like every other time he did chip

>that fucking hair line

Is Bobby still stealing it and putting it in tupperware?

Hey, it was all Opie's fault. That's why Jim never got a series, or landed a major role in a hollywood comedy, or got actual ratings with his HB- I mean his Starz specials...

Clearly all Opie's fault. I seriously need 4 hours a day of UFC talk.

This to be completely honest with you.

nigger, his new Netflix special was great.

I understand there's too much faggot wrestling and mma talk on jim & sam, but the main thing should be to hate Opie, not an ok show like j&s. Opie's career needs to be destroyed. PERIOD.

ah pekkaz

Sam is absolutely hateable. I can't even listen any more. I still catch opies show pretty regularly though.

>HB- I mean his Starz specials
Wew, just now realized that he actually never had one, must be tough after talking about for so many years.

Lil Yimmy's only funny with Ant to play off of. Sam is literal dogshit producer tier and was only funny when they were making fun of his faggot pansy ass.

Jim Norton has literally never been funny. Only creeps find his dumb jokes and cringe characters funny.

>Opie's career needs to be destroyed. PERIOD.

Why?

Then listen to your mike birbigila, you fucking faggot.

I understand not liking his material at all or him in general, but to say hes NEVER been funny at all just makes you a humorless twat

I'm a mandrama fan so Sam Roberts on his own is pretty alright for me, he gets consistently good interviews and has a good amount of knowledge. But even at that point i'd probably just listen to another podcast. The problem is that Jim is a complete fuckwit in those interviews and adds nothing, but when it's in a normal circumstance Sam holds down Jim from being truly funny. They just don't mesh well, they're so opposite but not in a fun odd couple way, just in the sense that they could never be friends.

>m.muh friendsimulator is better than your friend simulator!

desu senpai Sam laff is the worst

some of the guest have been alright

I enjoyed Busey/Negan and Nick Nolte and Nancy Grace and DDP

Statham could be good but he seems slightly uncomfortable.

>Never realized how essential it was to have someone reacting to it for Chip to work

You never saw the chip cartoon?

>dieted away
He's got AIDS. Nobody loses so much weight just by dieting.

He has never been funny. Neither has Mike Burbiglia.