How you holding up, Sup Forums? I'm not doing too good myself

How you holding up, Sup Forums? I'm not doing too good myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hg2PjlhZ_o
youtu.be/Sz8KJxs1RVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=-pVT_mvvZLo
vocaroo.com/i/s0VVUwZOOPBz
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one is, man.

>I'm not doing too good myself.
Ah yes. the mad dogs and englishman tour. Very nice.

None of us are gonna make it.

Sorry to hear that. I'm also in a bad place with my health. Not a fun time.

Nothing is fun or exciting

is death a release or just the beginning of another chapter of pain?

I've been feeling pretty okay lately
Melancholy hasn't come back in a few days now
feelsgoodman

Just came home after having fun with my friends. It's all cool, no gf though but some day.

>friends

Doing alot better than the past few years ever since I broke out of NEETdom and got my own place

I'm not sure if any of the people around me like me or not. Next year I'm moving out of my city and I don't really know who I want to be. Pretty sad and also listening to this makes me mellow
youtube.com/watch?v=3Hg2PjlhZ_o

Tell us what's wrong man. Will make you feel better maybe who knows.

>my sister is moving
>start helping her
>we never had a great relationship but I really want to be there to at least help her move
>we end up having a great heart to heart and hash a lot of things out
>apologize for being such a shit to her
>embrace, in tears
>wake up
>realize it was all a dream
>sister still doesn't like me much
>want to cry

What in the world did my brain accomplish by making me feel like shit? Why not put a space ship in there so I know it's not real and I won't feel like I had closure and acceptance.

Best way for a NEET to kms?

go get drunk with her and have a heart to heart

are tigers underwater predators?

do sea tigers exist?

It can't rain forever, right? Just a few more months and things will finally start to cool off again. I just need to keep going until then.

Life is suffering. Unless you're white and rich.

I'm feeling more and more that life is meaningless. Not that I want to end it, just that I feel like I'm in a rut. Married for almost three years, relationship for 7. Can't take work elsewhere because of her. She's older and we're not having kids so it's not like we're building a family. Feel like she's only with me out of convenience and would leave if things got tough. Want to pack a suitcase, put the rest of my stuff in storage and travel to fucking Thailand, take shit jobs to get by and travel. Just soo fucking tired of the Hell I've fashioned for myself. Turning 39 in two weeks doesn't help.

Stop larping as a boy and just fish for compliments

>Just make threads with "ib4 Im a girl"

$47 in my bank account is how im doing

Why not man?

I hope things get better for you. I was there a decade ago. Strange ting is that I'm in a decent place financially but feel soo empty. Fill my time watching movies and reading. I've learned that the only things that matter are the experiences. My life feels soo small and insignificant, which it is on a cosmic scale, but I don't feel like I've lived.

Spent another whole day inside alone, playing games lounging around

Hungry but dont have any food really, just ate a chicken breast today. Kinda wanna go grab some fast food but self conscious, and just feel pathetic walking back to my place with a bag of fast food

>downloading season 2 of Rome and the last episodes finished downloading first
>still waiting for the first episodes
fuck my life.

It's your brain telling you to stop being an idiot and to go talk to your sister, senpai.

She is alive and well, you still have time (just don't waste it)

Life is suffering user

Been sober but I might get high tonight to escape the feels. I'm also flat broke as usual. Every time I go outside I hope I get run over by a big truck and killed

I'm sorry but this made me laugh.

Felt terrible for it senpai. We're both just wandering about in this misery.

I panicked from dropping a class that I should have last week before the deadline and I'm 100% going to fail it badly.
I've started a YouTube channel though and making vids actually makes me feel fine.

I'm about to break up with my gf, I've never been this lonely in my life, I'm currently studying something that I fucking hate, I feel stuck and that my life is going nowhere.

On a brighter note, thanks to Sup Forums, I discovered that Scrubs is a pretty decent show.

Doing alright in school, have an essay due Wednesday that I hope to do good on. My life seems to be going ok, but as always it feels like something is missing.

>>I'm about to break up with my gf, I've never been this lonely in my life

literally get the fuck out normie scum

Do you guys have jobs or any hobbies? I get off of work and I barely have time to get into all the things I want to do.

I can't leave my wife though. She wanted to be with me even when I was a fat slob with no money in the bank. I do love her. youtu.be/Sz8KJxs1RVc

Honestly, internet, movies and reading is all I have time for. I take welding classes on the side, so that's something. Will be qualified soon which will hopefully land me a decent job.

talk to her about your feelings rather than posting this shit online.

I work part time and train MMA as a hobby. Other than that I just sleep all day, browse forums and imageboards, read books, and watch television and film. Sometimes I play videogames but the older I get the less I am interested in them, and my computer can't run any of the new ones, so I don't bother with that very much.

Today I ate:

1.5L of iced tea
1 box of kraft dinner
2 apples
1 pound of grapes
10 pierogi
2 ham patties
2 cabbage rolls

Everyone I loved is dead. I have no home to return to. Haven't rested in years. Job is getting harder and pays less and I wonder why I keep going. Everyday life is meaningless and if I killed myself now it would be too late.

i think you mean vareniki you fuck

Remembered all the good times I used to have with friends playing videogames. Now I'm in a small appartment, watching a show occasionally, all my friends have moved elsewhere and have families. I watch shows or movies to fill the void but when those end, all I have is the silence and an a big empty room with me in it. I feel like I was alive a decade ago and my story has ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

insonmia is fucking me up. keep having racing thoughts coupled with hypnic jerks when I go to bed.
all I wanted was a good night of sleep. I'm so fucking scared of getting fatal insonmia.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY
This sums it up nicely

how did it come to this?

>that white sipp
that first sipp...

Worked up the courage to tell the girl I'm in love with how I feel, and asked if she feels anything for me. She tells me she and my best friend have been in a relationship for months, and kept it secret to avoid causing drama in our circles. They're both great people, they seem really happy together, and I really am glad for them and wish them the best, but holy fuck I am dying inside.

I feel very, very, very lonely. Like always. I want to see her and i wish she wanted the same.

But hey, i'm watching Flight of the Conchords so something good is in my life right now. I also found an incredible album today.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pVT_mvvZLo

as long as my waifu is happy, Im happy :333

I'm so lonely , I feel like I'm becoming deranged like Travis buckle

I crave human intimacy so much yet I stray from people and can't seem to connect closely much

I dont even feel like a person, like my personality has become a blank slate and I can only communicate on factual terms and questions or very rudimentary, limited mode of flirting/joking

I don't know what to do

Ew what an uggo.

>mom has schizophrenia
>rants incoherent things all day
>the strongest person I knew growing up is now a clinically insane person talking to the walls all day
>I have a 13% chance of developing schizophrenia myself
feels like shit to be honest family

sea lions do

Go to Church. It'll pick you right up.

Dude stop. She's ugly as all fuck. What is wrong with you?

I just want to watch a good show or movie that can make me feel something. I rely on them. But with the state cinema is in, everything so generic, I just continue feeling empty because they elicit no emotion. Everything is shit.

Hahaha.

Fuck.

>I don't know what to do
You gotta get yourself organizized.

it's jenny trying to shill herself into relevance

Whatever you do, don't talk to her about it. You'll only worry her. It's up to you as the man to make things interesting. Life is meaningless. It is meaningless here and it'll be meaningless in Thailand and everywhere you go. I suggest when things get better, you adopt a kid. But before then, work on fixing your depression.

Somebody make a Sup Forums edit of this. I've yet to see one.

I've been working with dementia patients on and off for the past 10 years and schizophrenia is usually my favorite type. They can actually be pretty fun to be around if you have the aptitude for it, a lot of what you need to know is that even though the natural response is to correct them or bring them back to reality, you'll give them better quality of life if you can go to their world. They'll be less nervous. If you tell them they're wrong all the time, you're doing them harm. If you agree to get back Walter Kronchite's heart medication they're happy.

I just ran Black Temple and the warglaive of azzinoth dropped, but I was on my paladin. Never saw it through BC, and I'll never see it again.

I'm actually really upset about it

Cut her fucking head off and I'd be fine with the body.

just shit myself.
again.

Kek
That was a good one

>homeless in about two and a half weeks
>Birthday in eight days
>Can't find a reason to not buy a six pack of my favorite beer, a pack of smokes, and jump off a coastal cliff at sunset

>play WoW when it's shit and dead
>do one of the old raids just for nostalgia sake
>obviously by myself
>glaive drops
>get flashbacks of all the good times when I was in a guild
>all the friends I had
>the girls I met
>flash forward to the present
>I'm in an empty room, alone, playing World of Warcraft in 2017
>nobody to talk to, nobody listening
>just me, my memories, and the glaive from an era gone by

vocaroo.com/i/s0VVUwZOOPBz

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

It's too real.

It would most likely say
>dude just get a waifu lmao

and it's true, seeing all these normies cry in their sleep could all be fixed with a waifu!

Oh shit, are we posting Cuddle Muffin Supreme? Nigga, yes.

Go volunteer at you local homeless shelter/soup kitchen. Helping people in an even shittier state than you does wonders for your own self worth.

Have fun man. I recommend selling all you have and using any money you got left to go to Vegas until your suicide.
All lives are insignificant in every single way so I'm not gonna talk you out of it. Only a cuck would do that.

if dubs, we all make it.
if singles, we may still make it, tho.
if trips, world peace and enlightenment for all mankind.

Went out with an old friend last night, we hadn't seen each other for nearly a year. Didn't have very much to talk about with him. Went home smashed, listening to The Cure in the bus. Miss my ex. Haven't seen her in nearly 4 years. FUCK

I work at a hotel close to full time. I pretend to be sociable and friendly and I'm pretty good at it.
When I come home literally all I do is sit in my room (in my parents' basement), shitpost, play video games and watch Star Trek.
I have one friend, we communicate through text most days but we don't talk as much as we used to since he moved in with new roommates. I haven't gone out socially in over a year.
Nothing brings me much joy anymore. I desperately want to leave my job but my parents say unless I find another one I have to stay there. I think the disconnect between my work persona and my true self, combined with long-term social isolation is causing me to slowly lose my mind.

>get horny and use a shitty dating app
>tell this one girl I'll give her 60 bucks to blow me
>actually go through it but couldn't finish cuz we parked outside someone's house and owner got pissed
>she tells me she wants to do this again but for free

I don't know how to feel about this considering she has a boyfriend

How is her bf being a cuck your problem?

enjoy his cock on her lips, bro

>Just got a gf
Things have been going well

Update: I snorted a bunch of 3-meo-pcp and im pretty fucking zooted

He has no idea his girl is a filthy slut. He even called her while she was blowing me and they started talking all cute while my dick was I her mouth.
She literally told me she sucks his dick every morning

That's ok, attachment to enlightenment will only keep you from becoming enlightened. It's just a cool thing that happens if it happens. And if it doesn't, that's fine too. Nighty night, baby cakes, and don't eat t-t-t-too much fried food.

>wah wah wah my life is so hard having everying provided for me by the state and my mother and having no responsibilities

Until she cucks you for a nigger.

Goddamn, I want to put on a BB8 costume and snuggle with her.

pics or gtfo

Yes, well, let's see.

I am pretty sure I'm self-destructing a serious relationship I'm in with a girl I've carried a flame for for over a decade and it only just happened end of last year.

I'm going back to a job and company I hate, desperate for cash because all I have is a GED and I'm trying to figure out how to pay for school, even though I know I lack the conviction to follow through on it.

I'm living with my parents again at 28 and lost all the furniture, books, consoles, everything that wasn't my computer because my ex got me to leave what little a career I had to move across country with her. She wasted 10k I saved looking for a shit job, I couldn't find one that would pay me dirt during the 6 months we were living with her dad. She gets a job the week savings hit zero, then dumped me. All my shit is there.

My live has literally regressed a decade in a single year (even back to the shitty position I got promoted out of multiple levels before I left).

I have been on an air mattress over a year.

I've always thought the idea of suicide was silly, now I'm seriously considering it. Worst part is people would be pretty sad for 6 months or a year and then even my memory would fade to nothing.

Life is misery.

It was at night. I don't have any pics

When you think about it EVERYONE'S on the state teat, the rest is just semantics.

>not posting the NIN version
when Trent sings "and you could have it all" my heart hurts

You are pieces of shit

Oh and another great part, last relationship was 6 years and it blew up like a fucking divorce with dividing our assets, her dad mediating while also making it plainly clear I was no longer welcome. Everything gone, actually TAKEN from me in a flash.

So yeah. I have a gun I've been keeping an eye on, if I use it I'll at least go into the woods or something so my family doesn't hate me for staining the house with my death.