Some leaf user please help him get laid and I will personnaly come over and suck your dick

Some leaf user please help him get laid and I will personnaly come over and suck your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYvtskuGNw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

christ this fag used to post here

I seriously hope he kill himself, his bi-polar posts about either how indian suck or how whites are terrible are just too cringy to read.

I dont think he's actually paki/indian, just some top tier troll pretending

This is the first Im wishing someone would just kill themselvee holy shit

Why don't you just suck hos dick and cut out the middle man.

Suck his dick. Problem solved.

He has taken self hate to the nth degree. He hates himself, considers non-white girls ugly and unattractive but refuses to lower his standards and demands no less than a white gf. I've told I've seen desi's with white girls and some even married to them but he says its all just coping. Basically his logic is that if Im not self hating lije him Im just coping with life

Gay

Made me think.

Also did he ever post his face?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE RESPOND BLS

I know a white girl who grew up in Hong Kong who married an Indian guy but it's rare in the U.S. not sure about Canada. My Indian friends seem pretty happy in general and have girlfriends, so maybe he just needs therapy or anti-depressants.

He watched those "what attracts women: looks money and status" videos

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

He should have become a Black man instead, such a waste

Is this you?

Yes.

Mashallah

youtube.com/watch?v=tYvtskuGNw4

Imagine waking up as Dolph. What would you do?

If he's muslim than go offer zakat otherwise kms for being a kuffar.

>I will personnaly come over and suck your dick
Why don't you just get him laid then?

Im not in leaf land

but you're already resigned to going to leafland to suck an user's dick, why not just cut out the middleman?

Cuz thats gay

Also he only like white girls but says he's ugly and does not want to lower his standards