There would be almost no issue with exclusively taking in female immigrants...

There would be almost no issue with exclusively taking in female immigrants. Would you support this sort of immigration policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This would only further destabilize the source of the migrants.

That's not the case so your thread is garbage,

that's their problem

Yeah that's what we thought when we bombed Libya and Syria. Not so funny now.

if we have the power to only accept pretty female migrants we have the power to not allow a migrant invasion, remember we're speaking in hypotheticals here.

Only the fit ones, send the rest back.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

False.

Not for sheboons, but for others yeah. If they're a good age-range.

They could be assigned to Robots as part of the integration process.
Robots become socially functional, girls learn the language and culture.
Plus it would lead to western women having to stop being such useless sluts.

Everybody wins.

1000% increase of tranny immigrants

Only if one agrees to be my gf

>implying the extremist female immigrants wouldn't be spreading biological hazard genitalia bombs

No thx

the sickest thing about me is that I've always had a thing for Somali and Ethiopian girls.. I honestly think I would cave and date one if the right one crossed my path

No.
Arabs are already inbred and have a faulty gene pool. Granted the same can said for jews, but jews had stopped the practice at least 200 years ago while arabs, especially beduins, still marry their cousins to this day. This is why the sand nigger population in Israel is EXTREMELY prone to birth defects and various hereditary conditions like being numb to pain regardless of trauma (which drops total life expetency to late infancy)

Basically it's really no coincedence that the median IQ score of the arab league is in the lower 80's and are prone . If you import that anywhere in any form, you'll be wasting the intellect and health of your nation's offsprings. Best they are left to their own deviced to continue degenerating further.

i am okay with this. Women have been given too much value in western society. The muzzies do as menfolk tell them so they'd assimilate fine and there's a fraction of the chance that they'd blow something up.

Is she living in some sort of crack house? That looks bad, even for Mexico.

Yes, but only in an ideal society, this would give sub 5 men more partners and force women to not be whores due to more mating pressure.

I would only take in 5-10% of the population, they would be ideologically tested and they would have tighter rules/regulations.

Heck yes I would.

Only if single men are given priority in adopting orphan refugee girls.

If you didn't accept shit skin males there would be nobody to pleasure the Swedish women.

What do female arabs give birth to burgers?

>hurr durr I am thinking with my dick
No it won't be possible. Their men won't let the women go all bu themselves to a different country. Their women won't come to western countries all aline anyway. If we accepted only families though, we'd have less problems.

You can't only let someone in just because they're female. They'd have to be fit.

I don't have a dick. Men are harder to assimilate. This is scientific fact.

An influx of women would drive down the market value of pussy. Women would never allow it and we all know politicians will pander to them. Giving them the vote without responsibilities was the biggest mistake the west ever made.

It's actually our problem and no one else's

No, the hapa sons would cause the same problems.

Depends on the kind of Arab and who she marries. Women generally take the religion and custom of their husbands. If an Arab woman came to an entirely Christian USA and married a Christian or even nonreligious White man, I doubt she'd be giving birth to the bumper truck champion.

Hapa sons are not worth the risk. They're as bad as refugees.

I wasn't in favor, just to clarify.

Pre-Modern assimilation policy was to kill all the men and marry the women.

So yeah. It worked out.

it still changes the demographics of the country , they still birth shitskin males when whitey dumps a load in there.. fuck off

>china 2.0
no thanks

in some muslims nations women cant travel freely by themselves. this wont happen. its not even a good bribe because every one knows it wont happen

It is truly astonishing, in theory, how many males in western culture worship women and only think with their dicks.

I've seen guys be like this for a while, so it's nothing new to me. But no, you can't just bring only female refugees/immigrants here, you moron. Stop worshiping women and take the pussy off the pedestal in your mind. Not only would they still carry the 3rd world genes, but if only female refugees/immigrants came here, then the women that already lived here would go fucking nuts out of jealousy and start shitting up a storm. Women do not like other women, that's why they always need men to be the adults.

Why do girls from places like Armenia, Romania, etc. always look like such massive sluts? I always thought that place was pretty conservative

cause we need more female voters??? Have we not learned anything?

>There would be almost no issue with exclusively taking in female immigrants.
Maybe initially.

Issues would arise in a couple decades.

I'm not a man though.

How about we just stop taking in immigrants entirely?

>There would be almost no issue with exclusively taking in male immigrants.

This is reality because of female voters.

No because if we give the the right the vote they would vote to let in the men.

wow its almost like women almost exclusively vote liberal... what a grand idea!!

7/10

Women naturally hate each other.

>refugees
>voting
What is this meme?

they don't remain refugees forever leaf-kun

BEWARE.... Those females can get pregnant,they will deliver half spawn babies,back again with the ORIGINAL ,problem