Just saw this, what did I think of it?

Just saw this, what did I think of it?

The scene at the beginning with dom winning the race backwards and then when charlize hacked the cars and made them fly out of the carpark onto the limousine, but they just kept coming made me laugh my ass off harder than I can possibly remember. I was disappointing jason statham didn't parachute of of the plane while holding the baby, or better yet, jump out with the baby and snatch the parachute from charlize. Otherwise, fantastic movie to see in a crowded theater while your drunk and yelling at the screen. Absolute schlock played completely straight

Just mindless fun. I loved it.

I'm thinking of watching this at the nearest ghetto theater.

>when jason statham breaks character after the rock tells him he'll kick his teeth down his throat and he'll have to stick a toothbrush up his ass to brush but they kept it in
Fucking amazing

I would absolutely recommend it. I saw it with a good amount of black people because I live near atlanta and it was fun as hell, also some indians kept clapping throughout the entire thing which was kinda amusing

Why do Vin Deasil and Jason Statham looked really photoshoppped in on that poster.

Because it was like the first one I found on google and may not even be an official poster, but yeah I see what you mean

Thanks to Tyrese it is blackino

That was great
I feel like a receptive audience actually improves this movie. It's so over the top already.

edges are too sharp around them and the background

OH NO HERE COMES A GIGANTIC 6'6 RUSSIAN CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LESBIAN MEXICUNT TO WRECK HIM

so tired of this shit. the rock and shaw were awesome, it was neat to see you know who at the end. if only we could get a hobbs and shaw movie, the rest of the multi-racial world saving squad can fuck right the fuck off

My theater was super into it and cheering and clapping constantly, probably the most fun I've had at a theater since seeing straight out of compton with like a 90 percent black audience

Wtf I like black girls now

She's 1/16 black at most.

ok so who has the hi def webm of her coming out of the water?

That part where Ludacris pulls Tyrese out of the water on a car door was hilariously stupid. I couldn't keep myself from laughing.

The jail breakout was honestly fantastic, hype as hell. Also, did anyone believe for a second that
jason statham actually died
Also
>mfw me and my friend immediately called that the rock was speaking to a girls soccer team when he was introduced
Wasn't even mad, the predictability made it better

Look at her hair, she's more than 1/16 black.

OP here, I cracked up at that too, they managed to top when vin saves michelle in the 6th (?) by catapulting off his car multiple times, I honestly hope it keeps getting stupider, they've practically elevated it to an art form

The parts with the baby were so fucking lame.

Agreed. I'm glad they're owning their stupidity. They've become shamelessly unrealistic and it's great.
Statham shooting up the plane while maneuvering with the baby was one of my favorite parts. Maybe I'm just their perfect target audience.

>here we race the CUBAN mile

>government takes the cars of all participants, redistributes as it sees fit

but you can street race tho

When he was slamming the dude into the desk really made me wish these movies were R-rated, though I feel like they risk losing their tone at that point
Kinda wanted a street race to decide who got the nuclear football desu

>Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, faggot!

Reason why I'm going. I know Sup Forums tends to bitch about this stuff but a person can genuinely have a good time with crazy reactions. This franchise knows it's targets.

Raimi jokes aside there's no chance in hell they could get away with that in a pg-13 movie in 2017. Also, is fat burger really that cheap? We don't have em in the southeast

shit that movies gotta be 15 years old. it may have been then but not now

I think it was 2001 or 2002, this franchise has been going for a crazy long time that most people don't even realize, truly this saga is a mirror held up to society's pockmarked face

It depends on the tone of movie. A movie like Logan might demand a quiet audience while FF8 is improved by the reactions of the audience. I know this is obvious but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Absolutely right, the audience laughing when logan is kicking the car is cancer but if they're laughing when tyrese gibson is being yanked out of artic ice while holding onto the door of a lambo it's GOAT. Same reason I don't mind seeing a shitty horror movie with a loud black audience, in fact I prefer it. I remember I was in high school seeing paranormal activity and me and my buddy were basically yelling back in forth with some black woman during the whole thing, the dude gets killed by a ghost at the end and I yelled "TANGO DOWN!" because I was a retarded 16 year old playing call of duty and she started laughing her ass off saying "HAHAHA HE SAID TANGO DOWN"

It's the little things

>all that time they wasted on the Rock soccer gag

That's a sweet story user. Good times indeed.

post yfw the rock is cucking vin diesel and his dead BFF out of their own franchise

>mfw that gag about all the extra soccer moms there for the rock wasn't even a gag because my mom things he's gorgeous and she doesn't like black men
or so i think
Yeah, it's just sad that that friend flew out of a car last year onto the road and probably won't ever fully recover

I'm sorry about that user. Probably best not to take him to this movie.

As far as I know the only word he can say right now is "hey" so you're probably right, fucker hasn't even had his 21st birthday yet

you're 1/16th white

That's heartbreaking. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Thanks user, I'm not particularly religious but have a happy easter

You too!

I saw it in a movie theater full of black people and I thoroughly enjoyed it the hooting and whooping.

I sat next to a 9 months pregnant blonde woman who was actually pretty with her black as coal boyfriend, no ring of course.

you don't like that scene because you don't have a father

>bald guys drive cars 8

>always frustrated that movies don't portray hearing damage from gunshots correctly
>Jason Statham rescuing the baby on the plane scene comes up
>mfw he pulls out ear-protection for the baby
mfw they're not earpro but fucking Beats by Dr. Dre

Did you just reply to yourself?

>mfw he put raised the volume all the way up

It feels like the new Expendables but much more successful with the ensemble formula.