Why does this look so shitty? Is Besson in permaJUST after Lucy?

Why does this look so shitty? Is Besson in permaJUST after Lucy?

Haven't seen Lucy, but this looks like Besson is channeling 'Guardians of the Galaxy' more than '5th Element'.

Trailer was so-so, some scenes looked good, some looked like a Disney Infinity game.

Hoping it will do ok since I like sci-fi, Life sucked and bombed, Covenant looks like shit, so this and Bladerunner 2049 are what I hold on hope for.

sucks

I agree, I want it to be a good movie. Yet every trailer makes it look retarded.

So... Are they siblings or lovers?
Because they look a lot like siblings

On the surface it will be tween-core shit but there will be some great satire in it below the surface, probably not enough to save it however.

I liked Lucy a lot, I don't know why everyone got so autistic over the 10 percent of our brain part. Obviously that's not true, it's just a premise for an action movie.

Every single person I hear trash this movie starts with "DID YOU KNOW THE MYTH THAT WE USE ONLY 10 PERCENT OF OUR BRAINS IS A MYTH? IT'S A MYTH, DID YOU KNOW I KNOW IT'S A MYTH. NOT TRUE AND I KNOW IT AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T AND THIS MOVIE USES THIS MYTH SO ITS SO DUMB"

i thought the aesthetics were promising

at least the girl is reasonably hot. this movie should do OK as long as it doesn't sink into tween angst

Why not both?

Both of them look like children born of incest.

Isn't that the actor who starts saying shit on Sup Forums? I mean the young one, can't remember his name

I've never really enjoyed a Luc Besson flick. Can someone please Bessonpill me?

when did she got boobs

When the costume designer included a large rigid breastplate on her spacesuit. She's not filling that out herself.

it looks interesting but i feel im gonna be bored as fuck with the aliens politics and there will be too much cgi

i don't usually care about what actors are in movies but i avoid everything that features that woman like it's airborne aids

even if by some miracle this turned out to be excellent i still wouldn't watch it

Hopefully both

>I've never really enjoyed a Luc Besson flick. Can someone please Bessonpill me?

He peaked with 'The Big Blue' and 'Leon', ok'ish with 'Nikita' and '5th Element', then it went downhill fast.

>after Lucy
you mean since the end of the 20th century?

Well at least there aren't any niggers in it, if there's anything i hate then it's filthy niggercoons in my scifi kino

it looks like a million dollars. most spectacular movie trailer in the current decade.

chances are movie's gonna be pure shit, though

Absolutely awful choices for the 2 leads. It is a charisma vacuum.

Isn't that the question of the day?

Don't forget Taken

>after lucy
kek he was JUST before that shit

Besson is sleeping with Deehan, right? I mean, he's girlier than Delememe and Besson isn't above sleeping with his lead actors, see Milla Jovovich.

Nice boob-tainers, they're probably oxygen tanks or something.

Her boobs are insect bites.

Small and nasty, and they disappear if you suck them.