Danes are my favorite Nordics

Danes are my favorite Nordics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ayDpmT2NLTw
youtu.be/I2pfLdsJSI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same, Idk why people hate them. They have legos, Holsteins and a cute city.

Proxy off Danish scum. America supports the Finns.

Good choice! Danes are a great people.

Have you ever seen a Danish child buying American toys? Denmark dumps their legos here and makes it impossible to sell toys to them. - If you wanted to sell your toy tomorrow to Denmark, forget about it- it's impossible.

fuck off you're the absolute worst for pulling that shite

Swedes are the best Nordics tbf

>mfw live in southern Sweden
>work in a store
>get Danish customers all the time
>mfw they get offended when I don't understand their gibberish

fuck d*nes

>America supports the Finns.
F tf off mate.

They are the hottest but also most progressive so idk it's like a good bad thing going on.

Norway>funland>Sweden>Pigfucker land

wish people would stop making threads about us

>wish people would stop making threads about us
Try being American.

Thanks user. I'm half-Danish :)

you're literally the most influential country on the planet, denmark is some tiny shithole that barely anyone in the world knows exists.

>barely anyone in the world knows exists.
Demark is well known in the USA.

At least most of the threads that people make about our count are at least somewhat postive. Americans on Sup Forums are undeserving victims of bullying.

90% of threads about denmark are people making fun of it, if you haven't noticed.

Danes are normie as fuck, Norwegians are probably better on average.

>it's another "LOL DANISH IS LIKE UUH LIKE HAHA LIKE IF YOU LIKE SPEAK SWEDISH WITH POTATOES IN YOUR MOUTH *AND* YOU'RE DRUNK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" episode
I cringe every single time, because you just know it's some reddifag thinking he's real clever.

For me, it's the Finns

it's just banter so it doesn't really bother me all that much, but it's always the same stale shit people spout.

Tbf thats a fairly accurate representation of the danish """language""". No offnse, preben prebensen

I'm glad the language is actually difficult.

Right, but if I made the claim that Swedish is not only extremely feminine sounding but also sounds like you're being fucked in the ass while you speak it (because of the way you keep going up and down in tone) what I get back is
>lol you're just butthurt, danish is shit lmao

Thats ridiculous and untrue. There is no common "swedish language" like with danish. We have hundreds of dialects. Somendo sound gay like stockholmian, true, but many are supremly masculin. And norweigan and swedish fluctuate the exact same amount in tone according to lingusists, yet peole never mention that when brining up norgayian. This is the pinnacle of swedish dialects: youtu.be/ayDpmT2NLTw

Kys. Estonians are the best Nordics. Or Yorks.

lol at this butthurt

>Thats ridiculous and untrue.
Exactly my point.
>that video
Exactly my point.

my list:
Iceland > Demark > Finland > Aland > Sweden > dogshit > Norway

>Have you ever seen a Danish child buying American toys?
Uh, American toys (at least in the sense of Amerifat owned brands) are common in Scandi toy stores

t. Raivo

Funnest?
Smartest?
Nicest?
Drunkenist?
Toughest?

PS: Finnish proxy.

>implying we don't have a large variety of dialects as well

unironically denmark in all those categories. Only thing denmark is worse at than the other nordics, is natural ressources and nature in general

All your """dialects""" except bornholmamål sounds the same.

danes or swedes
swedes
danes
northern norwegians
valdresings

all your "dialects" except skånska sounds the same. Try driving around in Jutland, and you will think you have entered another country every 20 minutes.

>all your "dialects" except skånska sounds the same

Because of all your arabs and somali. Kebabdansk isnt a real dialect, preben

>All your """dialects""" except bornholmamål sounds the same.

Exactly. This is the most retarded statement you could make. The dane has only ever heard skånska and st*ckholmska.

You're all my favorite, guys :3 I love you all no matter you nationality :3

pidor

nu lurar eg, er bohuslensk og jemtlandsk ein greie? eller er det berre skåne som ikkje ble heilt svenskifisert?

MULTICS file hierarchy .

Fuck you Tanerbaum, what have you done to me...

Jämtländska är definitivt en grej. Morsan är från Jämtland, skiten låter förjävligt.

Hör själv youtu.be/I2pfLdsJSI8

Obviously I hear Skånska and Hallandska often as they come here all the time, but my family used to own a summerhouse in Småland, I worked in Stockholm two summers ago and I have visited Umeå like 4 times because I have a good friend up there. For a foreigner it is tough telling the difference.

hoyrast ut som ein blanding av trondersk og svensk
æsj

Yes, but southern småland speaks a weak skånska. Northeen smålandish is quite diffrent. Ever seen emil i lönneberga.

Actually I just looked it up, and apparently it was south Vetlanda. And yes ofcourse, sounds "normal" swedish to me

Same.

I always consider Danes the "kings" of Scandis like I consider Russians the kings of Slavs.

Norwegians and Icelanders are really cool too but I consider Danes the cream of the crop.

the faroese are the kings of the scandis

>have buddy in Horsens
s-should I visit, Danes? He invited me

The American brain is a simple thing

>i consider
Stopped reading right there, mutt
This, unironically. They are nice people, not full of themselves like the icelanders.

Nobody loves amerimutts, nor should they.

yes, give us your burgermoney

>mutt

You're most likely browner than me.

Absolutely not. Please keep your amerimutt degeneracy contained to one country, thank you.

Keksimus maximus.

we wuz (vi)kanz and sheeit, that's why

Y'all niggas got cucked out by erik sergersäll tho mah preben.
Yall vikbois aint no match for da swede

Actually the population of Sweden was largely farmers, merchants, and other betas, the viking warriors were comprised mainly of peoples from modern day Denmark and Norway.

Please dont utter your stupid shit when all you know about Scandinavia is from Fox News and Skyrim.

Thats litteraly what i just said. Erik segersäll was a swedish king who completly wrecked the danish raiders. The english couldnt fight the danes but the swedes could. What does that tell you?
Also, keep in mind, you are talking about "little sweden". Sweden took over land from the danes to the south and therefore inherited both its culture and history. The scanian peoples were vikangs. Sweden also had acces to the west coast by way of a small land bridge under halland. Gardar svavarsson was a swedish explorer who discovered iceland.

Skånska isn't Swedish.

But hes right, though. 90% of swedish vikang history is from skåneland. The scanians raided france and other places

>muh vikings
no one gives a shit

>Gardar svavarsson was a swedish explorer who discovered iceland.
"no"
it was first discovered by irish monks then rediscovered by the norwegian naddodd

>muh irish monks
Dont count
Naddod? A classic somali norweigan

this thread has me convinced that snowniggers are truly subhumans, we should've eradicated long ago

>corrects your mistake
>gets all hostile
autism is one hell of a drug

>w-we wuz explorerz n sheit

Wasn't Iceland basically a prison colony where scandis sent their worst criminals or people went to hide to avoid being killed over blood feuds?

That's pretty hardcore.

>two conflicting reports
>i am right
Ok ola

when harald fairhair united norway, a bunch of folks fled to iceland and the scottish isles. they needed wives however and thus kidnapped a ton of irish/ scottish girls. icelanders are technically rapebabies

>Garðarr Svavarsson (modern Icelandic: Garðar Svavarsson, modern Swedish: Gardar Svavarsson) was a Norseman who briefly resided in Iceland, according to the Sagas. He is said to be the second Scandinavian to reach the island of Iceland after Naddod. He and his family appear in the Icelandic Sagas with the principal source from Haukr Erlendsson's edition of Landnámabók. [1]

>He is said to be the second Scandinavian to reach the island of Iceland after Naddod

>trusting american wiki more than swedish wiki. Um, sweety.

ye, swedish one is totally not biased towards a swede

my least favourite

Jutland*

Norway > Finland > Sweden >>>> Denmark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ic***nd

this desu

norway=sweeden>iceland=finland>d*nmark

>Nordics
Haha well meme'd my friend. Upboated! :^)

put Norway behind Sweden and we gucci

>non-nordics pathetic attempts at trying to divide and conquer us

Danes are non-nordic.

*cuts the d*nish population and country in half*
*proceeds to invade over 200 countries at the same time single-handedly and wins*

For me it's the Finns.

this, swedes were irrelevant cause rurik was prolly a finn or is a later invention

most famous cunts from that time, ivar the boneless, halfdan hvitserk, rollo, canute the great, sweyn forkbeard, harald hardrada, leif eriksson, varg vikernes, etc. were all either danes or norwegians

Ebinlan>Iceland>Denmark>Sweden>Norway

I see you conveniently left out lodbrok

>a guy that we aren't even sure existed at all
ah, swedish "historical" kangz

STOP infighting, we're the same people and always has been

this, we're not nordic and therefore not associated with subhuman sw*des

It doesn't matter if we're the same people, literally all we've ever done is murder each other like literal niggers for the stupidest reason.

Yes. You are southern European shit. The lowest of the low. You're the Belgium of countries not including Belgium. You're a mistake. We should never had made you.