ITT: Mass-murder incidents no one remembers

ITT: Mass-murder incidents no one remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
elconfidencial.com/espana/2016-07-18/interior-controla-a-un-jeque-saudi-por-extender-el-islam-radical-en-espana_1234520/
motherjones.com/politics/2007/07/search-john-doe-no-2-story-feds-never-told-about-oklahoma-city-bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting
washingtonsblog.com/2015/04/okc.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if he mad about waco, why did he blow up daycare?

Muslim terrorists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

192 deaths. 2050 injured.

People shouldn't fucking forget about this. What is happening in Europe isn't new.

Who the fuck knows. That suburb of OKC was hit twice by F5 tornadoes (1999 & 2013) yet this bombing killed more people than both of those storms combined.

hay muchos salafistas en españa?

The daycare was inside the city center, as was offices of multiple 3 letter agencies.

Shit, I suddenly remember seeing this shit all over CNN when I was in 7th grade.

Pues se sabe que en las mezquitas se difunden mensajes radicales, y las autoridades no hacen nada.
Mira esta noticia de hoy: elconfidencial.com/espana/2016-07-18/interior-controla-a-un-jeque-saudi-por-extender-el-islam-radical-en-espana_1234520/

Aunque para mi, eso de calificar de salafista o no-salafista solo sirve para confundir. El único moro bueno es el que está muerto.

Nobody remembers the 6 gorillion

The Oklahoma event wasn't actually a bombing, from a technical standpoint. The "bomb" was in the parking lot, some 200+ feet from the physical building itself. When it exploded in the parking lot it caused a concussion wave which destroyed the glass on the facing side of the building which unfortunately by design was part of the support structure itself and held up a great portion of the full weight of the building side (including the metal/steel infrastructure).

Basically when the glass blew out the building collapsed on that side.

Of course that was basically the intention since McVeigh couldn't get into the basement parking garage.

Fact not many people are aware of: the "bomb" was in the back/bed of the rental vehicle. Now, think about that for a moment: if the "bomb" was in the back of the truck when it detonated, the basic laws of physics dictate that the steel chassis of the vehicle (which was under the "bomb") would be pressed into the pavement it sat upon, wheels down as expected, as if a Transformer or something had just stomped the truck into the pavement.

When the scene was cleared after the event, the steel chassis of the rental truck was found in the crater created by the explosion which is where you'd expect it to be - the the chassis was upside down, wheels up, not down as they should have been, transmission facing up, not down as it should have been, engine facing up, not down as it should have been.

Another fact: the city's bomb squad vehicle was parked in the downtown area for hours before the actual event - several people took pictures of it. Bomb squad vehicles don't just go out cruising around let alone park in a downtown area for hours unless there's something about to happen and knowledge of something happening exists before the event.

Think about it.

I don't speak mexican. Anyone have a translation by any chance?

Can you go fuck yourself?

Get off the couch and go to work Cortez.

Maybe we should make Holocaust study compulsuary in western schools or build some museums or something?

t. Chicano

Build fucking wall, butthurt mestizo piece of shit.

huh

I remember

I also remember that John Doe 2 was never found and was most likely an FBI informant implying they were somehow complicit.

motherjones.com/politics/2007/07/search-john-doe-no-2-story-feds-never-told-about-oklahoma-city-bombing

Mcveigh graduated from my old highschool. It baffles me that most people I know dont even know who he is.

I think we should commemorate every Friday(6th day of the week) to shoah awareness.

They are more related to you than to us Scandinavians in North Dakota. It is no wonder they are so lazy. Post your hand to prove you are whiter than I am. Unless you are a scared little Moor-blood. Pic very related.

Then A guy who looked like someone who knew John Doe 2 ended up mysteriously dying in police custody. That guy he was mistaken for also ended up mysteriously dying in police custody.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue

What are the odds right?

I was gonna play your game, but as expected... Google Images is so fucking nice, isn't it?

But I walk by that every day on my way to work.

Because those children were offspring of brainwashed government workers. They are the enemy no matter what.

[this is what right wing terrorist militias actually believe]

What else do you have? Red pill me on the OKC bombing.

[Russian proofs chicken.jpg]

>Man sets a house on fire
>Calls 911
>Waits in ambush and opens fire on the firefighters who report to the scene

>No one remembers because they weren't police officers and the shooter wasn't black

Feels fucking bad man.

He was aiming for the FBI offices.

A childcare center for employees happened to be between them.

Shit sucks, but it's stretching history when people make it sound like he was intentionally aiming for them.

Anything Al-Shabaab do

I remember this well
This too
Also the London tube bombing sticks out

Ahmid Ibragimov
2012 Toulouse and Montauban
Porte de Vicennes siege
Umm Nidal

Just a couple of guys paling around

>the the chassis was upside down, wheels up, not down as they should have been, transmission facing up, not down as it should have been, engine facing up, not down as it should have been.

Maybe you should watch any episode of Mythbusters where they blow up a vehicle and you'll see why you are an idiot.

Reconquista now

>build some museums
like 6 million?
we're like halfway there I think

Dead in the custody of US police? I think the odds are pretty high based on the last year or so.

never seen this mentioned on Sup Forums.
Killed were citizens of (among others):
France, Germany, USA, Israel, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, UK and Japan.

the truck was parked in front of the building, not in a parking lot. the building didnt "collapse" it was blown the fuck up.

happened 20 min away

Also this one. Quite surprised I have never seen this one here either... as it's quite unique.

Maybe because many here were not born yet and few old enough to understand what happened at the time.

Those who are hearing about this for the first time, read up on the Aum Shinrikyo cult. It's pretty interesting.

Jonestown

Shit

>OKC

why didn't it collapse like WTC7?

world trade center bombing in 93

If no one remembers them how could one remember them now and did they actually happen at all

Clip your fingernails faggot

completely different buildings and it didn't have a fucking plane crash into it

jesus christ read a physics book

Beslan school siege. September 1 - 3, 2004

Jonestown was mass suicide

>glass
>support structure

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Go read an engineering textbook before you spout such nonsense.

Luby's?

Trump is counting on you guys believing that everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit your agenda.

Good job, goy.

dis nigga got Marfan's

Rwanda

Why can't I perform simple tasks :(

Here is another one, How many here knew of this one in pic?
I've seen this mentioned on Sup Forums plenty though.

OP said that no one remembers, not everyone

I'll never forget this.

This is why you don't let Ruskis into spec ops.

Baruch Goldstein

The fucker shot innocents in the back and was treated like a goddamn hero, bastard even got a statue for it, but due to the advance of the internet the world became aware of its existence so they had to dismantle it. Still, just show you how scummy jews/israeli can be.

Didn't this cause Spain to withdraw troops from Asstan?

>be 42 oldfag
>"no one remembers"
OKC bombing was huge, basically got Clinton re-elected

Luby's cafeteria shooting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting

Or we could make a reenactment of it, we could build an exact copy of a gas chamber and place the jews in it to see how horrible it was and not forget about it.

We could even drop some "dry ice" in it to simulate the gas, imagine the fun!

Stop posting edgy pictures you edgelord. Its NOT funny

>was treated like a goddamn hero
You mean condemned by virtually everyone across the political spectrum? Why are you lying?
Not even his friends and neighbors supported him.

The orthodox Jews and the gov refused to allow to bury him in a Jewish cemetery.
When a few of our edgy racists built a shrine near his tomb, we bulldozed it.

>but due to the advance of the internet the world became aware of its existence so they had to dismantle it.
That's false. it was not illegal to build a shrine by PRIVET citizens even in support of terrorism.

The shrine was destroyed when we passed a law that forbids building monuments for terrorists (targeting Arab terror) we have applied it equally and destroyed Goldsteins' shrine as well.

You mean, why you don't let muslims into your country.

Yeah. The attack happened days before the elections, and it probably had a significant effect on its results.
The PSOE won, and one of the first decisions they took was the withdrawal of our troops from Irak.
The attack influenced that decision, but they would have done the same even without attack (if the PSOE had won). Spain was already very anti-war, and the PSOE was very progressivist and leftard in general.

>top kek
You mean pulitzer prize winning edgelord pics

Finally someone up to form, never heard of this one

>It is the fourth-deadliest mass shooting by a single shooter in U.S. history, behind only the Orlando nightclub, Virginia Tech and the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.

Someone has got to edit this one

so you're saying another bombing, do i have that correct

All I remember is some Pole Sergeant screaming at them them to catch the next train home. I miss that donkey riding drunk.

>tfw I still remember the sound it made and I was 10 miles away in 2nd grade.
Hello fellow Oklahomo.

Are you fucking stupid we will always remember Oklahoma city bombing and all the innocent children lost.

He's full of shit. But there is more to know about the OKC bombing. It wasn't just McVeigh and that other dude. McVeigh was just a foot soldier with a mission. There was an actual community/organization behind it all but the Feds weren't keen on digging deep. Elohim City, OK.

check this out, pretty interesting:

washingtonsblog.com/2015/04/okc.html

You guys gave into the terrorists. You should definitely forget that it happened.

photo was from the scene of the OP photo, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing of a federal government building by white redneck righty. Everyone was like "muslim terrorist!" Then they caught McVeigh and everyone was like "oh shit, a white guy did it."

This photo was everywhere.

Everyone always cries over that photo, but never this one.

Funny.

>waco and ruby ridge police brutality flares up and gets a few hundred killed in the 90s.
>patriot blows up federal building as retaliation
>no events like waco or ruby ridge since

Read up on it and you'll see that most of those people didn't choose to kill themselves.

>Glass holding up a building.

Sure buddy. Nice story tho.

get your act together

McVeigh gave the FBI so much PTSD they still harp on about evil whitey militants all while fucking up catching black ones that just committed two

wtc basement bomb

>Red pill me on the OKC bombing.

An agnostic constitutionalist from suburban New York detonates a truck bomb in response to a botched police raid that led to the deaths of 86 members of a mulitracial religious commune.

The media spends the next twenty years frantically lecturing America about the pressing threat of christian neo-nazis in 'flyover states' with semi automatic rifles.

They almost always skirt around, or outright ignore, McVeigh's motivations, and just pretend it was some kind of sucker punch out of the blue with no cause because something something he hated the government because cough mumble.

Still better than Egypt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777

>Although the operation was planned more carefully this time, the TF 777 operators committed several mistakes that would eventually prove fatal to many of the hostages.[5] As explosives were detonated to attempt to blow a hole on the top of the airframe, the explosion ripped through the cabin area, immediately killing 20 passengers.[6] Using the same hole, the operators gained entry to the plane but in the confusion opened fire indiscriminately and killed and injured more passengers. In the ensuing chaos, passengers that managed to flee the plane were then gunned down by snipers in positions around the airport who mistook them for terrorists attempting to escape. The total number of passengers killed was 57, out of 88 total.

I was born on this day true story senpai

jesus.

I learned about this one from Mawaru Penguindrum, since it was based around it.

Meet James Huberty, truly a man ahead of his time. Perpetrator of the 1984 San Ysidro, Cali. McDonald's shooting. Killed 21. Hurt 19.

Until this year, was the only mass shooter in US history to be killed by police, not suicide. Orlando dude beat his record, but he was bombed, not sniped like Huberty.

what do palestinian babies taste like?

You guys are forgetting the best one

>inb4 not mass murder