Did this movie make anyone else feel really uncomfortable?

did this movie make anyone else feel really uncomfortable?

no, why?

yes, pedo feels.

Well it made my pants feel too tight when Matilda started trying to get him to fuck her if that's what you're asking.

Because you wanted to fuck her

no your just a pervert who needs better hobbies like servicing and cleaning and learning to properly handle a variety of firearms

Did you forget to put write the word little girls after servicing and cleaning?

Yes, my pants suddenly got very tight while watching and were uncomfortable so I had to take them off, followed by my boxers.

And then your nutsack, right? Had to find a way to relieve the pressure.

No grown man should ever drink that much milk

I'm only uncomfortable because I know there has got to be tons of footage of minor wardrobe malfunctions that Besson kept for himself and will never share with the world.

Greedy french fuck.

Only Pedo's like this shit because it serves as a mild cocktease when Matilda is trying on new cloths and trying to get Leon to fuck her.

Does this actually happen?

i felt the need to constantly shift my junk

Yes, she even tries to act like Marilyn Manson in hopes to seduce Leon.

No, but because 1: already knew, and 2: movie (especially "Leon" cut > "Professional" cut) does a great job of lighting up the whole we're-way-more-freaky-about-sex-than-violence angle, as illustrated by having a smokin' hot loli from an abusive home LITERALLY ASSASSINATING PEOPLE, and then having the "disturbing" part be when she tries to seduce her emotionally-stunted murder-tutor.

I understand why it was there, but I feel like if there was more Leon training Matilda and less creepy pedoshit it would work wonderfully.

Maybe that's just my action boner talking though. Loves me some emotionless killing machines.

I don't think the movie's creepy because I'm not a pervert pedo
makes way more sense if you look at it like Leon is a father figure because the girl loses her family (and has a shit family to begin with) and has no one else to protect her. I'm pretty sure this is what they intended, so I'm glad they cut that one scene

Inner pervert-pedo talking here; I like to imagine that Jean Reno and Natalie Portman practiced for it anyway, in private, just in case.

No I'm not proud of myself; it's just being an outlet for fucked-up-ness is one of Sup Forums's jobs.

Prime Hershlag

It was uncomfortable because you know they fucked and yet the director refuses to show it

>actually Natalie Portman's parents/managers

These things are rarely the directors' faults; they know what they're signing up for.

this

Did you watch with someone else?

If not, you should have seen this as a weird love story.