youtube.com/watch?v=10vnuku2VrI
youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls
youtu.be/ut44uYma17E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bold and decisive leadership. To the victor, the spoils

Daingean?

This match is really boring

Tolerable edition.

I went for the non-politically charged option. Ye're welcome.

>match is really boring
Like most soccer matches, at least the ones that Ireland play.
You watch through all the boring feck the ball down field stuff for that one moment of goodness.
Is it worth it? Arguable, but most will still watch it.
Hopefully Tuesday will be better, home crowd and all.

I liked GuP. It had cute girls doing cute things and tanks. 10/10 would watch again

>say "gg ez"
>it was actually difficult
NIISHISHI

Yuck

I agree. Who wears a hat at that angle?

>anime perfection in the form of Junko Enoshima still hasn't been topped

I think I wound up liking Mukuro more from the anime.

>tfw no real life Senshado

Why is the Russian Empire represented by its naval ensign?

Extended family, who keep traipsing about outside my room, were all down at a remembrance mass a while ago, of which I was conspicuously absent, like I am every weekend. Was outside smoking and now the parish priest had to drive in and try to talk to me ffs. Why can't they just leave me alone.

>Was outside smoking and now the parish priest had to drive in and try to talk to me ffs.
That's what you get for smoking.

Why not talk to him if that makes him happy

Not sure. Might have had something to do with the civil war still being active at that stage.

What are they remembering?

Never mind, looked it up. I feel silly now. Don't know why I didn't remember now that it's the 99th anniversary of the end of WWI

>irish thread
>they all speak english

I don't think any of the parties involved used it though.
Also Germany should not have that much of Jutland.

Is the match over yet?

Nope. But we're in 90+

>Also Germany should not have that much of Jutland.
Greater Schleswig-Holstein. Großdeutsche desu.

Any score?

Dull game. Tuesday should be more interesting at least.

But they still lost the war. And Großgermania is a meme, any amount of Germany is too much. An independent Bavaria within our lifetime.

0-0
See you Tuesday

>I agree. Who wears a hat at that angle?
Hoodlums.

>hoodlums
>not wearing hoods

>And Großgermania is a meme
Not with that attitude.

youtu.be/zUi1A2zuHdk

My head is pounding.

>Dull game
To say the least.
>Tuesday should be more interesting at least
I imagine it will be a fair deal better, friendlier atmosphere at least.

>See you Tuesday
And you Danenon.

Soccer thrills again.

>krauts still can't compete with freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=10vnuku2VrI
youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls

Can you explain what Irish do like he said about the Cathedral, please? Do you dine there?

>not even the most fun 'Murica song in the show
youtu.be/ut44uYma17E

Did you say you'd watched the movie?

>paddy cosgrave
He's a cunt, don't mind him.

>we celebrate it
>yet no one does rituals anymore
Embarrassing.

>>not even the most fun 'Murica song in the show
19th century America a best.

>Did you say you'd watched the movie?
Not yet, just started the OVAs.

>Not yet, just started the OVAs.
Well just make sure to watch the Anzio one anyway. The others are just world-building and fanservice.

Disappointed we didn't get an away goal. Denmark are more than capable of coming here and scoring. It'll be interesting to see if MON plays Hoolahan like he's expected too. Will say a lot about how we set out to play on Tuesday.

Denmark have the advantage IMO. 90 - 120 minutes to score an away goal.

Grandfathers funeral. How do you not know what a remembrance mass is?

>Well just make sure to watch the Anzio one anyway
Will do. Was a bit disappointed they got beaten off screen in the series but that's the Italian military I suppose.

>The others are just world-building and fanservice.
I noticed after the first one was only 12 minutes. Looking forward to an explanation as to why they all go to school on aircraft carriers.

>Looking forward to an explanation as to why they all go to school on aircraft carriers.

Lads, is it possible to be surrounded by sex so much that you can't get aroused? It's just that despite the fact that I was constantly surrounded by sexy women in sexy clothing at the convention, I haven't had an erection at all today

>It's just that despite the fact that I was constantly surrounded by sexy women in sexy clothing at the convention
>sexy women at an Irish "con"
Doubt.jpg

>le "Irish women are ugly" meme
Stop buying into Anglo propaganda.

>Senshado
Working class scum

I remembered that scene but I'm hoping for more information, even if it's a complete handwave. From a story perspective it probably made it easier to bring them to new locations for every match and added to the military aesthetics so I guess it makes sense.

Also what was the point of the coach? The only time I remember seeing her passed her introduction was when she was referee for the final.

I don't need to buy into any propaganda, I have eyes.

Not my fault you have low standards.

What's your idea of a 10/10 then? Some Amerishart "woman"?

They're not great in fairness. And their lack of fashion and make-up sense only makes it worse.

>Also what was the point of the coach?
Dance lessons?

>Asuka and Rei
>10 on any scale

Asuka is beautiful

Agree on Rei

Don't think they're as bad as people let on.

Think there's some cognitive dissonance there.

Go live in a continental European country for a few months. You'll quickly change your mind.

Where are my Misato bros at tonight?

Have you lived in one before? I've visited them.

Her God-awful personality negates that.

Very much so,though the "Fake tan short dress" look is exclusive to Ireland and the UK

Not a big fan of NGE but I'd certainly ride Misato.
One of the less annoying characters and mature, in a physical if not mental sense.

Misato was pretty great aside from her destructive taste in men.

>wanting a mother figure
>a bad mother at that
Shtate.

That's an exclusively working class thing though. You'd swear some people here have never set eyes on people outside of Dublins north inner city.

>tfw you'll never go out on the piss with Misato and eat a big filthy fucking fryup with her the morning after

I just want to ride her lad, not have her babysit me.
Capable of looking after myself, thank you very much.

She's more a big sister sort of role.

It's a problem that extends throughout the country I'm afraid.

Yes.

>That's an exclusively working class thing though
It's really not.

She was meant to be a surrogate mother figure for Shinji though, it fits with the maternal themes of the show. She failed at that because she was too immature to be a real mother.

It's a problem that extends to girls under 23 who haven't yet learned how to apply makeup, contour or how to embellish their natural skin tone.
Do you really walk into a professional office or a restaurant and see poorly dressed oompa loompas? I doubt it.

>Do you really walk into a professional office or a restaurant and see poorly dressed oompa loompas?
The thing is that they may not do it above a certain age on an everyday basis, but they will still do it on nights out and to special events.

>Do you really walk into a professional office
Well obviously not since they're working. The girls that dress like that don't wear their giant hoop earrings and ten layers of maekup to school either.

>girls under 23 who haven't yet learned how to apply makeup, contour or how to embellish their natural skin tone
The problem is some of them never learn.

>incel virgin

Don't think I'll be taking your opinion seriously..

Well he is more objective in that matter

>That's an exclusively working class thing though.
I disagree and agree with this user. I think you're right that it predominantly affects younger women.

ah now. You're not really suggesting anyone from anywhere but the most depraved backgrounds wear giant hoop earrings.

>using virgin as an insult
How new are you?

Not everyone works in a professional office though, most women never will so there could be a connection.

Does someone want to give me a quick rundown on 'incels'?

involuntary celibates. Basically r9k types who blame their social failures on society and women in particular.

>incels
No idea what that even means desu but I've seen it mentioned here a few times in the last few days.

>admitting to being a fucking normalfag
>on fucking Sup Forums
>and acting smug about it
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/fuckinganywherebuthere/

It's not normalfags that say things like that, it's failed normalfags who take their frustrations out online.

blame the leddit invasion, some sub got shut down because it didnt conform with their echo chamber, so now incelfags are fleeing to Sup Forums en masse

I will not tolerate fighting on /éire/...

Nothing wrong with Reddit, for the most part.

Nobody is taking out any frustrations except you. Half the users here don't even care about 3D women.

But Lux claims the fighting makes us stronger

>Nothing wrong with Reddit
Stop trying to make this a thing.
Fighting seems adept at keeping us below the image limit if nothing else.

All part of his keikaku to become the only inheritor to the Gaels.

In a NatCuck Ireland, it'll be a state requirement for every able-bodied man over the age of 18 to have a board certified waifu. Failure to adhere to this law will result in your internment for a period of weeks or months, however much is deemed necessary, at one of the nation's 700 anime reeducation camps

I'm afraid you'll have to fight me over that

>Fighting seems adept at keeping us below the image limit if nothing else.
Probably because people drop their identifying images when posts reach spicy levels. Such is the joy of anonymity.

>the foreign menace wishes to divide us
It all makes sense now... bribing his way in here with his top tier OC.

>the image limit
Could we not whine about something of actual significance like Leo, FF or the state of the Late Late instead?

Would never fight a fellow westerner with whom I have a research agreement.

The natcons are dead in the grave, as is their rightful place.