Tell us about your country's version of rednecks

Tell us about your country's version of rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-quu7Mz7IU
youtube.com/watch?v=HkaX8wmlbKI
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tokkies

marginaal/baraki

Don't lewd the Dixie shota.

Here they're called the Quebecois.

id do that but i cant swim

>Quebecois
>not Albertans

BASED Carecas do ABC

We have both Anglo and Franco rednecks

They drive around in Volvos and blast swedish raggarock. And have atleast one big dixie flag to show of. Usually found in the south/east of norway as far as I know. Probably the center aswell

>le alberta is especially filled with hicks meme

Rural Canada is the same pretty much wherever you go, Anglo or French

Nice try. This is our real rednecks

Not even sure anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-quu7Mz7IU

>hello hungry skeleton
I thought rednecks ate really greasy food and drank sweet tea. Why is this kid auschwitzmode?

We call them "terùn"

Canis, By day You can find them in a Modified car speeding around the block blasting hardstyle músic, By night You can find them in the club doing Coke or popping pills while dancing yo hardstyle músic.

He looks about 15. He's probably growing fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkaX8wmlbKI

These are my people: Dalecarlians. They are obsessed with 1950's American culture. They only drive "raggarbilar" and other shit like that and their flagpoles fly the confederate battle flag instead of the Swedish one. They listen to country music and they like shooting guns.

You will usually find them wearing biker clothes(leather vest etc.), driving in circles around town in a lowrider or other old burger car while drinking beer and waving the confederate flag and catcalling women they pass by, offering them a ride. They do exist outside of Dalecarlia. You can find them in Norway and Finland too but they're much rarer.

Most of them have never actually been to America.

t. buttblasted albertan

kek i'm at the picture

Sounds autistic as fuck t b h
Are they diaspora?

They are rare sight in city.
Usually very nice people.

>Swedish ameriboos
Why is this allowed?

Swedish diaspora in Sweden?

This is cringy

Why hasn't this been banned?

I saw these when I was in northern sweden, I thought it was a theme party or something

>Albertans
>not Maritimers

You are confusing cowboy culture with rednecks.

In Alberta they ride horses because they like them or to drive cattle. In the Maritimes they ride horses because they lost their license after getting caught drinking and driving again.

In Alberta they fish for bass and walleye because it's fun. In the Maritimes they fish for cod and lobster because they need to replace their 19th century lead pipes before they die from poisoning.

In Alberta they hunt for monster whitetails to spend time outdoors, engage in conservation, fill the freezer, and earn a trophy. In the Maritimes they hunt for squirrels so they can sell the tails to get beer money and because rodent meat is cheaper than bologna.

In Alberta they play hockey because it's a wholesome, traditional, Canadian past time. In the Maritimes they pkay hockey because someone threw a toonie on the ice.

Alberta is redneck-lite. The Maritimes would give the deepest backwoods of Appalachia a run for their money.

No they're probably the whitest, most germanic and Swedish people on earth. They speak local "dialects" of the Dalecarlian language. They are poorer than other Swedes and live in the woods. They don't have much contact with the outside world.

They're the best people.

Why?

Soon(TM).

The idea that swedes would want to imitate americans is just bizarre. Like I can understand third world peoples imitating us, they don't know any better, but what is appealing about america to swdes?

American diaspora in Sweden

So a bunch of faggots larping in the woods
I guess this is how Yuros feel about heritage fags

We have several kinds depending on the cultural region of Canada. The prairie provinces are where you'd find the more stereotypical American style ones. Newfoundland and Nova Scotia have their own particular breed on white trash that's a little harder for me to describe, imagine what a redneck would be like if they came from coastal Maine, I guess. Quebec has their own too which are unique to Quebec, they're largely separatist in politics and are very very xenophobic.

It`s a subculture that you also once had.

See
And it's not just Newfoundland and Nova Scotia, NB and PEI are exactly the same except NB also has the unique Acadian redneck.

>It`s a subculture that you also once had
Nope.
It's random shit from different eras of the US that they larp with

Racist

James Dean, Buddy Holly. Marilyn Monroe etc..

My uncle lives in Motala and he is fucking obsessed with this shit. He runs some shitty Facebook group that’s all about these cars and evertime my family visits him he just rambles on about his fucking car. It’s like his goddamn kid or something.

>wh*Tes

RAGGÖRE RAGGGGÖÖÖRRREE RAGGARE NEVER DIES

Get these crackers out my black nation

>Movie stars are a subculture

would that ruin your suspension?

They can relate to the burger south. They live in the most uneducated and undeveloped etc. part of the country. They hate the government and laws 'n shiet, which they should. The government doesn't recognize Dalecarlian as a language, so it's not given protection or supposed to be taught in schools. Schools don't care what people say in "the queer swamp"(Stockholm) so it gets taught in some villages anyways. Upper Dalecarlia is extremely linguistically and culturally diverse. Each village, no matter how small, has it's own dialect of Dalecarlian that isn't mutually intelligible with other dialects. They could be considered langagues of their own in most cases. Sometimes, a village will have different dialects of the village language within the village. These villages only have like 500-2000 people living in them and even less that speak the language now.

The languages and the cultures will die out because that's what Stockholm wants. They want everyone to have the same culture and speak the same language. Dialects are looked down upon. If you don't speak the Kings Swedish you're a hick that can't be taken seriously. The confederate flag is associated with rebellion and separatism outside the US.

>Here's a sample of my language, Färnäsmål, which is spoken in Färnäs(pop 1000).

Kringge di ǫ sä å di brakkur, annars fros dų um rǫvi.

Wað säjjd dų nų?

Vit dų wað ig titjer? Ig titjer at rǫvi ritjer.

>In Swedish:

Skynda dig och sätt på dig byxor, annars fryser du om röven.

Vad säger du nu?

Vet du vad jag tycker? Jag tycker att röven kliar.

>In English

Hurry up and put your pants on, or your ass will freeze.

What are you saying now?

You know what I think? I think my ass itches.

Kekd

Over time yes

Really? It's extremely rare south of Stockholm.

Does he have like a gang that he rides around with? You usually see convoys of them. They're never alone.

If u aint from smébacken u aint shit my neger

You can relatively easily estimate the weight of the water. In that case I'd put it at somewhere around 1200 liters at the pictured fill state. That's the same number in kilograms or a bit over 2600 lbs. This may be towards the upper end of the weight capacity of a half ton truck, but it's still well within the capacity of a three quarter ton or one ton truck, additionally the vehicle isn't in motion so no additional movement stresses are put on the suspension, only the static weight of the water. You could probably fill the bed all the way up and at a standstill the suspension would still cope just fine.

Nah he’s going through sort of a midlife crisis thing so I guess this is what he’s clinging onto. He has a couple of buddy’s that are into the same kind of thing; so he rides around with them.

You defined the 2000's cani, the current cani listens to reaggaeton and trap and dresses like pic related

I used to talk to a qt Brazilian girll named Alice.

she got mad at me one day for asking about a photo on her ig that she just sent me and blocked me.

I don't think we have one...

Bogans
This sums them up
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ