Literally smaller than a woman

>literally smaller than a woman
This guy could become your vice president, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/2016/07/15/5-top-questions-people-googling-mike-pence/87122878/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he's not German Kek.

>What are stairs?

Kraut 'intellectuals'

She on stairs

But that's fine.
Trump is a big guy anyway.

For you

Bazinga! xD

Hahaha small bence :DDD

to be fair, she looks like a hambeast

>implying height is relevant for political selection

She is standing on a pile of white heterosexual male bones.

He is standing on a step ladder made of patriarchy.

Unfortunately for pence, Patriarchy doesn't exist.

Your future wife is getting fucked by a muslim as we speak

How does this not enrage a German? I know they got neutered after the war but fuck man. How do you live with that kind of leadership?

>How does this not enrage a German?
Patriotism is fucking retarded. Why would I be proud of something just because I was born into it? People should be proud of their own achievements, and maybe of their family's achievements but being proud of a whole nation just because is fucking retarded.

>Patriotism
But it is something you want in the leader of your country, at least for them not to be disgusted at the sight of a symbol of your country.

You and your family alone or anyone else who ever lived couldn't have accomplished shit without being part of a larger community. The solidarity and bond that patriotism provides is crucial in having citizens that genuinely care for each other, and in getting them to sustain the maximum amount of progress. Your type of bleak nihilism and individualism creates nothing but empty individuals such as yourself who are miserable and nothing but a stain on humanity

why is Germany shitposting right now?

Are you mad you boyfriend, achmed, got shot by police after he tried to ax some folks on a train?

The nation is your extended pride. You have pride in the nation because you have pride in yourself.

*extended family

randlet would have been 100000000x better

Hey there brownie.

Which country are you really from?

You know I hear they're actually producing them right in Germany nowadays.

Mike Pence is 5'11''.

indystar.com/story/news/2016/07/15/5-top-questions-people-googling-mike-pence/87122878/

Trump is 6'2''.