What's Sup Forums's opinion of Ben Carson

WAKE ME UP

Ben Carson is an incredible neurosurgeon, but I don't agree with his political and religious views.

No dumber than any other repulican candidate, I guess.

total xanniehead

He's pretty chill, brah

Le sleepy nigger

I'd vote for him for Surgeon General.

You racist bigot

Would have been a better VP pick than Pence if Trump's goal was to get social/religious conservatives on his side.

I voted for him instead of Trump in the Primaries

genius neurosurgeon

Can't be arsoned.

He is a genius neurosurgeon, and would've been a based af candidate, better than Trump.

kek

My wife's son loves him!

this. He should read audiobooks or something

He's a nice, soft spoken guy. I don't think he's bold enough to be the president but he'll make an amazing advisor

The comfiest candidate

He was the comfiest candidate in the Republican race. Prove me wrong.

also this

aw fuck, /comfy-mind/

Honorary 6th member of NWA

Ahh, I'm just a big toasty cinnamon bun

>too tired to be president but just awake enough to be surgeon general

What the fuck was up with him and the knife thing. I mean, was he trying to appeal to black people? Because it's pretty polarizing to say you tried to kill a guy on compaign.

shit I would actually be all for that, he is arguably one of the best neurosurgeons in the world, probably the best surgeon the U.S. has to offer.

I met him at a private event during his campaign. Great guy. Always knew that he was on Trump's side

Good guy
Shit politician
seems like the kind of guy we could use as surgeon general

Clearly a merchant.

Extremely bright and well spoken, but would get absolutely obliterated in live debate because he is too nice, as is his christian moral as a whole.

Needs some rest.

please use a different proxy, I already have Niue

>grew up poor as shit in Detroit
>became world class neurosurgeon
>runs for president cause people said he should, even though he's too humble to see himself as prez
>logical, moral conservative policies
>never made attacks or played dirty
>drops out of race and endorses who he believes in even though it was unpopular
>is one of the goat Americans DESPITE BEING BLACK

Name a more based man.

please don't waste quad posts, it's really boring.

I know liberals love throwing shots at him because he's religious

I honestly wanted him to be president. He's the only good role model that was running, and I think America needs that more than anything. I agreed with his tax plan and his healthcare plan, and I liked his stance on immigration despite t not being as harsh as other candidates'.

what the fuck are you?

A Niue of Livin

Pretty based and a very articulate person. But he was way too low energy for prez. However I would have gladly voted for him for VP as a nice balance to Trump's energy. But then again I'm biased because I was a patient of his.

Yeah I think he could've been the GOP's answer to Obama. In which I mean someone for African-Americans to look up to