Tfw you're actually a nice person with good intentions but being red pilled has turned you into a complete asshole

>tfw you're actually a nice person with good intentions but being red pilled has turned you into a complete asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs
luscious.net/c/lolicon_and_shotacon_manga/albums/774-yupire-sama-no-geboku-yupires-servant-towako_271363/view/
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah m8 ur just an impatient cunt

You can still be calm about shit but it takes patience and willpower

>genuinely 100% believing that when it comes to all the geopolitical questions, a Sup Forums board of mostly 18-24 year olds and shitloads of underage edgelords has the right answers

Honestly how fucking retarded do you have to be?

Don't try and speak australian ever again cunt

>cunt is an exclusively australian word
Nah, you can fuck off, cunt.

>a black person begs you for change
>ignore them
>a white person does the same thing
>give to them

Is this wrong?

Pol is pretty much the only place for me where people don't talk with a leftist bend. Everywhere else, people favour feelings and emotion over logic and reasoning. Saying pol talks with logic and reasoning is a bit of a stretch though

Being an asshole and being unethical have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

I agree, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs

Do you honestly believe that Sup Forums of all places favors logic and reasoning over emotions?

Like, for real?

Sup Forums is zero arguments and all emotion. Try posting a legit anti-trump argument and see what kind of answers you get.

>this level of delusion

No. Empathy is the ability to relate to the feelings of other people. Obviously, we empathize with those more we're more similar too. We're an in-group preference species, so I wouldn't say so.

Yes. It's wrong because you should never give beggars your money you stupid commie.

>tfw i met someone who scared me a lot and i am glad he is in prison now but i agreed with him on pretty much everything politically

its one of the few places where you can easily filter opinion from actual discussion. Its also hard to lie about things here without russians going PROOFS? WHERE ARE PROOFS?

its undoubtedly a cesspool mostly devoid of real discussion, but the real discussions that are had usually contain a wealth of knowledge

How do I go back? I want to be a normie again.

No they don't dude. It's mostly feelings and pseudo-science and largely fueled by mental illness.

cant argue that

this place can be complete poison if you let ever opinion in, particularly the divide and conquer threads

the world is a left-wing hugbox while people here are in a right-wing hugbox

This place is a right wing knife fight

You can post an anti-Trump, and as long as you're making a substantitve point, there will be posts trying to engage it seriously to discredit the argument. But if you're just shitposting "le Drumpf so stoopid XDDD," then you'll get called names.

Nah, it's a republican safe space.
>Muh christianity
>Muh crusades
>Muh anglo race

I dont know about the other stuff but I can confirm mental illness

>empathy
you sound like a faggot

*You can make an anti-Trump post

Obviously not since you're mocking those things right now.

Sauce on manga?

>TFW you really don't hate the niggers, but being called a racis white devil is really tiresome

You have to go back

>grow up completely liberal
>kind of a huge asshole
>dont care much for family, my country or its people
>get to college still liberal
>go to uni
>by now its 2007
>suddenly shit starts changing
>people are fucking retarded
>teachers have less clue about subject matters than students
>feminsts are real
>they fucking exists
>become really redpilled
>start to appreciate my family
>become gradually more redpilled
>when i graduate im a weird mix of libertarian and conservative but pretty right wing
>wonder how i could ever not be as liberals seem to be beyond fucking retarded and seem to intentionally destroy the world
>all of my perfectly rational views seem to be worse than the jews and everyone labels me as hitler when i mention im "old fashioned and conservative"
>suddenly muslims run over my country
>im not allowed to voice my opinion or fight back against the genocide
>retarded brainwashed masses gobble up lügenpresse and help actively destroy their own country and standard of living

fuck

>as long as you're making a substantitve point

So is that how you justify posting "lele bait", ">>>reddit" every time someone makes an argument? You pretend that is isn't "substantitve"?

luscious.net/c/lolicon_and_shotacon_manga/albums/774-yupire-sama-no-geboku-yupires-servant-towako_271363/view/
Yupire's servant sorry I dont have a full English translation :(

>my perfectly rational views

>tfw I want to kill every jew but I'm otherwise a very nice person who is kind to animals and recycle all my garbage

show me a valid anti-trump thread with op posting something other than a ''drump btfo how will pol recover'' facebook infograph

>islam is a religion of hate as is judaism
>niggers are not the same as regular black people
>everyone should have the right to bear arms
>social cohesion is what makes a country strong not diversity
>free speech is absolute and nothing is above criticizing and ridicule
>beer is one of the basic food groups, period
>fuck merkel

seems pretty reasonable to me, pal.

Thanks, bro.

Just like der fuhrer

You are responsible for you being an asshole, not information. Information doesn't make you an asshole. Take responsibility for yourself.

I'm saying if the original post of a thread is a substantive anti-Trump argument, then there will be posts in the thread (assuming the thread takes off) that will attempt to engage it seriously.

Fuck off you irrelevant autistic shit stain

This

Drugs till your brain fries.

>a Nice guy

>>niggers are not the same as regular black people

you really dont see whats wrong with this? jesus christ you nazi spergs really are dumbasses

It doesn't have to be necessarily "anti-Trump" either. Supporters will criticize him for certain things too. I've seen plenty of threads like that.

>being a nice person
why waste your time?

>TFW you fell for a bunch of memes on an anime imageboard and consider yourself redpilled

Do you really think you got redpilled here, faggot? Did a few image macros and shitty cherry-picked studies shake your world view?

The road to hell is paved with best intentions.

Social cohesion is only one of several things that contribute in making a country strong. Bigger contributors exist, such as a strong economy, high average IQ population, and a general drive to innovate.

even black people hate niggers.
its not exactly a secret.
im gonna assume your post was not sarcasm since ive lost all ability to identify sarcasm or parody in this twisted world.

>amerifats

absolutely.
however social cohesion is what allows the other factors to develop and improve over time.
since you know everyone else is the same as you more or less.

>retard

niggers is a blanket horrific racial slur to all black people. "good black people' don't call the ghetto violent black people "niggers" you mongoloid

This is what it looks like when the red pill process first begins. The first stage is snark

yes they do.

t. House

If they don't wanna be called niggers, then maybe they should stop acting like niggers.

>being weak enough to let redpills change you

You have to balance it OP. The way I rationalize things is that I have almost no power whats so over all the bad shit, so I just accept its how it is and still be happy.

Only a GAYLORD lets the redpills change you

>tfw you're actually a complete asshole with bad intentions but being blue pilled has turned you into a nice person on the surface

Have you never seen the Chris Rock bit about this?

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

>tfw you've always been an asshole with bad intentions and being red pilled has not changed your personality at all.

You only owe allegiance to your family. Pick your allies, be cordial with new aquaintances but be ready for any and all bullshit that goes with it.

tfw redpilled turns you Australian

>interacting with people

kekked

R u me?

My "they live" sunglasses are permanently on.

oh and by the way the "how will Sup Forums recover" threads are made by trump supporters, you dumbass.

fantastic

>more flip flopping that pence causes
i can't say i agreed with trump on his vp choice

That's cute you think most of the people on here are between 18-24. Keep living the dream, friend.

We've got somewhat good net now. I'm on 60mbps. pirating blurays in less than 2 minutes

"dude"
Don't ever try to talk like a Canadian again. God, you plebbitors are disgusting.

You would fit in easy in America. Come on over when Trump wins, we need more white immigrants.

I wish I was that young again...

>anti-trump argument
>legit
theres your problem user, you are asking the impossible

Yes I know but beeing on the right side feels better.

>being this butthurt

You´re wasting your time here m8, might as well pack it up and go back to plebbit

Also gas the kikes, racewar now

Good for you man. For what it's worth, I always chuckle whenever the media here posts angry news storiea about how 90% of piracy comes from Australia.

Yeah, and skimming through the thread, there were plenty of posts giving serious rationale for his statements there. What's the problem?

you should hear what the people are like over here in Ireland i thought the American was imitating us, we say shit that close

also lets face it people we come to pol to get a fix and now like every other drug its starting to affect us and completely fuck us up

That's because we don't get fucking anything from the outside world and are forced to pirate.

Plus we're all criminals, so there's that too.

>be me in uni
>be at party
>only black girl in the year wanted my dick (I live in Scotland, less darkies here)
>ignore her and pretend to be too drunk to understand, even though she kept following and talking with our group, me specifically, kept smiling.
>remember Sup Forums's training
>down some vodka
>suppress desire
>pretend to fall asleep, (didn't have a phone or wallet on me so no chance of being stolen)
>looked really sad when I "woke up" and then Left, pretending to not know where I was
>she dropped out later in the year
Got a nice Scottish bird as my uni gf the next month though.

Troof, I'm 30 brah and I hate life. Shit job, zero love life, few friends but here I am. Shitposting anonymously and it's literally one of my only outlets socially. Hobbies like fishing, hunting and gardening gives me joy and comfy way more than animu or vidya but I still can't relate/won't relate with normies. It doesn't get better desu

>it's pence's fault that trump says something stupid
trump dindu nuffin he a good boy

holy shit i'm cackling up over this

>implying i thought trump was absolved of all blame
i have no problem admitting trump can make mistakes my dude

Commies never did that though.

When you finally realize someone's been shitting taco diarrhea down your throat for 20+ years, you
become angry. The only asshole in such situations is the one that had been leaking the
taco diarrhea.

>he doesn't have 12 gallons of homemade RDX in his basement
Sounds like you just aren't taking things seriously anonymous.

Giving money to beggars is the same idea Karl Marx had on the macroeconomic scale.