HOLY SHIT

APOLOGIZE TO THE CZECHS

Breezy JOhnson my dudes

sorry based snowboardfu

LINK TO LIVE STREAMS????

pretty sure that "she" has a dick

czech em

This is particularly amusing because it exposes How NBC’s coverage works

"""""""""She""""""""""" literally has a goatee.

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

"It's over!"
>20 minutes later
"oh new gold medal winner!"
>still 10 or so to go

imbeciles.

I can’t believe that’s the way the media actually does things at the Olympics.....they declared the winner before it was over.

It’s not like it was a two run race where the second run would have to be a world record.

they did it twice didn't they? they seemed certain it was over earlier, then they think its still over now even with a few left to go

it's only okay to do this in a race like cross country where it's physically impossible to make up enough ground to impact the podium
the damage would be controlled in events like this if they weren't so defiant in saying the person in first is the winner with more than half the field to go

It makes no sense. It's not like NBC doesn't have a fuckton of networks to devote to the Olympics. The whole "prime time" thing just feels so forced since they're constantly juggling so many events. And they're doing a poor job of it.

I'm glad they didn't get the World Cup.

Exactly, Skiing has such a basic element of someone simply cutting the best line through the course that day, on that run (I.e”luck”) that it’s bizarre they’d leave that open as a possibility.

>No Liechtenstein flag in this thread
why even bother

This was the LIVE THREAD

>ledecky
>ledecka

wait a second

This is no qt.

what the actual fuck

Swedish TV had already ended the broadcast

BASED qt KATY WINS AGAIN

Ledecky is a man version of ledecka

So that swimmer should be ledecka too bit immigration office is US fucked up

I was watching live because I was streaming off my laptop the commentators they had on the time way better, than the main NBC ones that went back and dubbed over later. They were losing their shit lmao.

Czeched

>not her main sport
>loan skis
The state of women's sports

>-0,01
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shut up. She's still cuter and more feminine than pic related.

"she" looks like Chino from The Deftones

Vonn is defintely a woman. She's a whore