/Sino/ - 中文

Chinese folk song edition
Thread theme:
youtu.be/nbTRNt_EnhE
youtu.be/EugfcGHVf1A

Thread to discuss & learning Chinese language, culture, life, travel, economics,…etc
>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ucla-china/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-in-china-ahead-of-trumps-visit-reports-idUSKBN1D803H
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2017/11/10/trump-says-u-s-wont-be-taken-advantage-of-anymore-and-hours-later-pacific-rim-nations-reach-deal-on-trade-without-u-s-buy-in/
youtu.be/lPlXLOQl_bQ
s.taobao.com/search?q=三星alpha手机电池
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>two chinese Qts yesterday asked me for an address i didnt know
>instead of saying something like "你们两都是中国人吗?" to start a conversation i just told them i have no idea and went along

fml and my autism

2nd for 強大的台灣

rumor has it melania snuck xi a footjob under the diner table

2 nukes weren't enough

each country has bad sides, and our bad side is that our country gets billions of dollars due cocaine exports.

>Hong Kong
>doesn't have any Kongs
This is almost as bad as Greenland being full of ice.

Sounds beautiful. Could you translate that to Somali?

>Hong Kong
>not a playable or supporting character in Donkey Kong games

Wtf the exact same thing happened to me
>German qt asks me for direction to famous shopping district
>because of her shitty English I thought she wanted to go to a shopping mall
>pointed to this average one beside us
>realize later she was not asking for directions to a shopping mall ten meters away

>take a Mandarin class at university
>find out that Chinese is basically a caveman ooga booga language with no beauty or sophistication

t. 辍学者

Why does Xi not use twitter?

Going back to shitty England tomorrow

bring back a souvenir for us

学会你们支那猪说的狗语言才觉得不好

Chinese people are subhuman.

I've taken hundreds of photos of hangzhou. Hopefully some are good

How do Chinese people feel about Greece becoming their new puppet state?

Don't respond to trolls, m8. He posts this shit in every thread.

True.

I can smell his shart leaking out of his pants from here

Dat 姜葱蟹

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ucla-china/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-in-china-ahead-of-trumps-visit-reports-idUSKBN1D803H
他们是好孩子。他们没有做任何事情。

They cucked themselves to allow China to look good. They are guilty of treason

i wish african americans stop making blacks look bad

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2017/11/10/trump-says-u-s-wont-be-taken-advantage-of-anymore-and-hours-later-pacific-rim-nations-reach-deal-on-trade-without-u-s-buy-in/

I thought China was pushing the RCEP on Asia Pacific as their own substitute to the TPP?

Goooooood

It is.

There is talk of China just joining TPP instead. That’s the only reason I can see for why they don’t bribe Malaysia to scupper the deal altogether.

Either way, TPP without the US is not TPP. It is rather meaningless. We were unironically 75% of the GDP in the group. Now they will struggle to get us back on board in 4-8 years since they don’t have the parts we want on IP.

She is gorgeous.
youtu.be/lPlXLOQl_bQ

Xi broadcasts his declarations on every TV channel and radio station, thus commanding the absolute attention of 1.2 billion people

1.405 billion

China “found” 16 million people in March as a result of Xi ending the one child policy and allowing people who were unregistered to gain full houkou rights.

can I use 三星银河阿尔法 to look for a samsung galaxy alpha phone battery on taobao? not sure if it gets translated like this or something else
also is taobao my best bet for a new battery?

Damn 16million people out of no where. The real number is probably like 1.5billion

They aren't mutually exclusive. Now that TPP is almost finishing up, the countries will start focusing on a trade deal with China. They'll probably work RCEP into the framework. Now the US isn't there to block China's attempts to create a huge FTA zone.

Say whatever you want about the TPP, it was a very bad move to cancel it for American soft power. With the proposed China led FTA, the extent of China's economic sphere of influence just grows faster.

Nah. But it put the UN population estimates and OMG CHINA POPULATION collapse shills into a fit of autistic rage.

All their predictions got BTFO.
Turns out that millions of missing girls are being found now as well.
Pic related

Translators are thrash. Just learn the words for battery and your phone model.

s.taobao.com/search?q=三星alpha手机电池

Why are there so many of you guys? Have you ever considered, y'know, slowing down the breeding process?

Like insects, strength in numbers. Quantity over quality

From the death provinces of Chong Qing come the troops who will die for the emperor. There is no other way.

China has been slowing down since 1980. What more do you want?
China's population has been big since long ago. Back at the end of the Qing dynasty, there was already 400 million people, and that was late 1800's.
Delet this

nah dude, it's evolution. the more there are of you the stronger you become. the conqueror becomes the conquered.

hopefully once obor is in full swing germany can be neutered once again

Why is no one in America freaking out about OBOR? Once it's done China will be linked to all of Asia and Central Asia. China will project unparalleled influence in the region. It's like the Marshall Plan but even bigger and longer term.

people here have a cold war mindset that thinks only russia is scary adn china is no big deal and that they are gonna collapse soon or that at some random point their people will rise up and demand a democracy and everything will go back to normal once again

Peru, I feel that as an American I have no chance to make millions of dollars anymore in the way a Chink and Hispanic from a third world country can so easily, because your countries are all corrupt and there are no regulations or law enforcement breathing down your back. If you try to break the law in any way just to get a little rich in a 1st world country, you will likely get caught and sent to prison for many years.

E.g the webmaster of Alpha Bay. He was Canadian, and they still tracked him down in Thailand and killed him. If he was Chinese or Hispanic, nobody would have cared. No government would have tracked him down and assassinated him.

So what should I do peru, what should I do to get rich? Should I move to Asia and start a trade business and keep my head low? Pls advise me Peru.

Why is everything in Taiwan 24/7 with zero worker rights but the post is closed during weekends
I SWEAR if the parcel won’t be delivered tomorrow imma slap a slant

>implying the world is a zero sum game
>implying a win for china is necessarily a loss for america or other countries

What will the tears be like when Taipei and Beijing agree to the creation of the Taiwan Special Administrative Region?
Especially from this guy...

do you think the kmt will have to get back into power for something like that to happen? because i can't see it ever happening under dpp

Considering how shitty and mediocre things have been since Cai English took over, I can totally see KMT coming back to power.
It probably would be necessary, because greens are in hardcore denial mode of their Chinese heritage.

Would you kill him first or Ben Hedges?

you're half-japanese. why do you care?

Chris definitely. His Chinese is shite so that makes him marginally worse than Ben Hedges.
>Su Beng (born 9 November 1918) (Chinese: 史明; pinyin: Shĭ Míng; Wade–Giles: Shih Ming; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Sú-bêng), whose given name is Shih Chao-hui (施朝暉; Shī Cháohuī; Si Tiâu-hui), is a Taiwanese dissident and political activist.
>lol Chinese name
>Su Beng was born November 9, 1918 in Shirin Town, Taihoku Chō, Japanese Taiwan (modern-day Shilin District of Taipei, Taiwan). After graduating from Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan...
>he established the Taiwan Independence Armed Corps in 1950 which plotted for the assassination of Chiang Kai-shek. When the Taiwan Independence Armed Corps' stash of weapons were discovered hidden on land owned by Su Beng's grandmother in 1951, Su Beng was forced to go into hiding.
>he finally fled to Japan in May 1952
>when the Kuomintang reported him missing and wanted for his involvement in the plot to assassinate Chiang Kai-shek, the Japanese government granted him political asylum.
>Later on in 1954, Su Beng opened up a noodle shop restaurant in Ikebukuro, Japan... used the restaurant as a base to continue his work with the underground Taiwan independence movement.
>It was also here that he trained burgeoning independence activists and began writing Taiwan’s 400 Year History. The Japanese version of this book was first published in 1962, the Chinese-language version was published in 1980 and an abridged English version was published in 1986.
The ETERNAL SUSHI strikes again! It's like I said, Taiwan "independence" is just a front for the Japs' neocolonialism. Sushi must be removed!
>Every poster with an American flag is the same guy
Vietnamese logic lmao

It is very good for countries all around, but it's not like America to give up geopolitical influence.

>but it's not like America to give up geopolitical influence.
thankfully this mongrel cesspool will have little say in the matter

America are giving up on the "rule the world" idea that began in the 1950's. After the failures of Vietnam and Iraq, no one trusts in our government and our supremacy like we used to.
I get this distinct feeling that America is no longer ambitious as it used to be. Like the One Belt One Road is a really ambitious project on the part of Xi, similar to the Marshall Plan of the 50's. But could you imagine an American President proposing something as wide-scale and ambitious as that these days? Especially under a President who wants to retract from the world.
I mean sure, America does foreign aid, but everyone knows that's perpetual bandaid solutions. I think it's America's biggest flaw in the 21st century, no more long-term thinking, no more decades-spanning projects or goals.

how is he portrayed in chinese media compared to trump?

I'm a 傻逼

Lol no one in China cares about Pence. Fuck, no one in America cares either.
The Vice Presidency was once described by one of our Founding Fathers (can't remember which one) as a comparable honor to being awarded a bottle of warm piss.
Very nice of the Russians to do propaganda for China. Truly bro-tier.

John Garner said it was "not worth a bucket of warm piss" iirc

China is our natural ally.

I'm the half-Jap. Sup, Pham.

The best thing that you can do as CP is have the potential to run for actual President when your boss inevitably steps down. It's kind of a pointless position really.
Is Greece China's greatest ally in Europa?

Reminder that if she was elected she would have done everything she could to screw over china

Test your politics and economics knowledge, lads...

China and Vietnam play a game. Sometimes they both select their strategy at the same time; sometimes China chooses his strategy first and Vietnam chooses her strategy after she sees what China has decided; and sometimes Vietnam goes first and China chooses second. The payoff matrix for this game is as follows, where China's payoff is listed first and Vietnam's payoff is listed second:

Suppose China and Vietnam choose their strategies simultaneously. How do you think the game will turn out?

Only 5% of you will get this question correct.

I believe that.

Eat my ass.

Really? I mean Trump was widely seen as the anti-China candidate here. I don't know what she would have done if she won.

About tree fiddy

Obama administration often called out human rights issues, and China was pretty passive aggressive toward the US often using the media to talk shit about American hypocrisy in return. Apparently Xi doesn't care about the stuff Trump did because Trump doesn't give a fuck how they run their country, which Chinese media noted as well before the visit.

I get that feeling too. The balance of public opinion and government officials that is the American government is a lot less forward looking than it used to be. Ever since the Cold War ended they've been much more listless. Sure, America is still the strongest nation, but it's stagnating. It has no goals beyond maintaining its promise to it's allies. China on the other hand, has been playing the long game. It has never forgotten the humiliation it suffered more than a century ago and looks forward all the way to 2050 to when it becomes a superpower.

Obama was full >muh human rights, Trump doesn't seem to give a fuck

If they set their goal as spread the Lord's words and bring destruction to the unbelievers in the first place none of this would happen

What's with all the Chinese nerds who spend 15 hours a day editing shit on Wikipedia?

He's a realist in his own crude way whereas Hitlery, as insincere as she may be, has to make gestures that make her seem as upholding American value.

Trump'll satisfied if he got the deal he wanted but Killery will forever bring ideological issues up

That was always the way I thought of it as well. Democrats of the SocJus strain tend to give a lot more shits about the internal affairs of other countries (unless it's a Muslim country). Meanwhile, Trump don
t give no fucks about how China runs its own affairs, so long as they don't harm US interests.
That's why as a Chinaboo I actually voted for Trump.
My thoughts exactly. Ever since the Soviet Union collapsed, we've had no idea what to do with ourselves. It's like if the Coyote caught the Roadrunner, or the barking dog finally caught up with the speeding car. Our existence for forty years was defined by keeping the world safe from communism, and when the Soviet threat disappeared, we had no raison d'etre any more. We still attempt to have a purpose by spreading democracy in the post-Bush years, but our efforts were all failures. Iraq never became a democracy, neither did Afghanistan, at least in any meaningful way. Meanwhile, democracy's legitimacy was rejected by a huge exception in the East of China. And now China is the one with a long term vision, the Chinese Dream isn't just rhetoric, it's an actual goal to become a developed nation by the mid-21st century. They also want to make a network of partners across the world through OBOR.

Wikipedos are entirely different species from normal humans.

Especially considering the Chinese version is not accessible from China. Maybe they just love reading the stuff the write

>the write
*they

I just made the mistake of blundering into an English corner today. About 20 people meet every Sunday at West lake to practice English.

What happened? They all flock to you and repeatedly asking "how are you'?

Yes I was surrounded and asked why I can to China 20 times.

did you tell them you were another sexpat tourist just like them?

can you believe it?
he didn't get to stick his dick in a slantyslit even ONCE
he did not succ a single toe in two weeks

They were Chinese

i licked an asian girl's butthole yesterday

felt gud

n i c e

This Asian girl licked my butthole yesterday. Felt really good.

Enjoy your worms.

I don't care if someone paid me, I never want to stick any part of myself near someone else's bum.

A butthole licked my felt today. Asian really good.

that whats he wants us to believe.
surely he has fucked with a chink there.

he didn't she was filipina

idk seems to me he spent 99% of his time just sitting around west lake and riding boats by himself