What does Sup Forums think of Turkey?

What does Sup Forums think of Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
youtube.com/watch?v=eS653nJ_msk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need to re-hellenize and re-christianize.

should be ottoman, and christian.

We wuz sultans n shit

This

poor and third world

Anatolian turks are superior to greeks and all the balkans, which is why they are on top.

roaches
baba

I give you 6 months tops before you become the next Syria....

Putin needs to roll fucking tanks into that country right thru to both Ankara and Istanbul! Retake Istanbul for Christendom and re-name it back to Constantinople then find that FAT ASS Erdogan and blow him to hamburger with a shell fired from a T55. (pic not related but applicable elsewhere)

I personally like ham better

if you genuinely believe turks (or greeks for that matter) look anything like pic related, I have some serious bad news

Turkey makes good figs. I'm seriously worried for you guys though.

Never could figure out why the English translation is "Turkey" instead of "Turkland" or something. No one thought it might be a little strange to share the name with a domesticated bird? Weird. Anyways keep working at that secular democracy shit.

Pure anatolians are pic related, they are the people who ran shit in ottoman, arabs and shit are just shit skins.

a star searches
farad to bucharest

>Pure anatolians are pic related

You know nothing about the history of anatolia burgerman.

>date] [Auto] 2 new posts
t. kurd/arab

Every Turk I've ever met had been polite, intelligent and friendly, and could pass as white. They are all college profs and foreign students here though, I imagine the rural more religious people in Turkey can be pretty unpleasant.

>Anatolian turks are superior to greeks and all the balkans, which is why they are on top.

I hope they all die and Turkey gets repopulated by Greeks and Romanians

Gib back Constantinople to the greeks and take your dirty paws off Sancta Sophia.

>be a fucking cockroach
>live in the anus of the world
>surrounded by stupid scumbags
>move to the Netherlands
>a literal utopia
>don't integrate, adapt or learn anything
>act like a stupid fucking scumbag
>nobody wants me here, racism, racism!
>ruin everything for everyone.

literally fucking die, all of you.

Please don't listen to this American idiot

Ah ha! I knew Santa Clause lived just south west of Antayla

the only country with Muslims I would travel to

dont know many

actually i know one and he runs a halal pizza shop

shit is kash desu and hes a funny guy always making terrorist jokes.

You'd shake hands with the devil himself by what you just told me

What a shallow minded, superficial moron you are

No i am a Circassian. And Anatolia has never been white .

They need to be gassed to death in order for the greeks to reclaim their rightful land.

Turkish people are the most moronic people on earth, even worse than niggers, but at least they are not Armenians.

You must return to the embrace of the Sky-Father, for Islam cannot be suffered to live.

It's a bit dry. I prefer Goose.

>Circassian

Oh wait, that's Cardassian, my bad

you have never been there have you? because its horrible.

What the fuck are you talking about?

anatolia used to be good before the turks showed up

Sole Constantinople from its rightful owners.

/thread

Anatolia has always been White:Mediterranean before fucking Turkic dogs entered in.

I was there years ago and really loved it. Very comfy after slogging through Russia and the Ukraine.

I am worried about its recent direction, though.

Please explain the Santa Clause

Ok, so if you found yourself working with a Turk who is intelligent and friendly you would not be friendly back?

You should go outside more fella.

Genetically European not shitskin like most Turks.

"They were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law.”
—William Gladstone, 1876

Literally last bastion of Islam.

shitskin here?
stop being delusion you arab, go back to saudi arabia, Anatolia is WHITE!

"He is twenty-six years of age, tall, but wiry, and of a delicate complexion. His neck is a little too long, his face thin, and his nose aquiline. He has a shade of a mustache and a small beard; nevertheless he has a pleasant mien, though his skin tends to be a light pallor. He is said to be a wise Lord, fond of study, and all men hope for good from his rule."

Place was great before the Turkmen came.

"Turks" were always there, Turkish people are only 10% mongols, either way mongols aren't shitskined white Turks are.

Circasians = Cucks

My sides. You have shit genes bro.

What about the rest of the Middle East?

Saint Nicholas.

>What does Sup Forums think of Turkey?

Littered with buildings, monuments, and relics which your civilization had no part in creating. Turkey is like a bum who walks into a foreclosed mansion and takes up residence.

St Nick was from turkey. Back when turkey was Anatolian and not fucking Turkish.

Not that user but let me explain. The maker of this map is a massive cuck who sucks euro dicks for confirmation. Anything related to disgusting,vile religion that is christianity should be buried under the ground in this land.

Turks ruined the Balkans so fuck them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Oh shit.

Thanks gentlemen. Also tfw when Georgia has one of the most bad ass flags in existence. Thoughts on Kvirikashvili?

Would be top notch w/o turks

Beautiful country and a great nation slowly being ruined by a wanna be Islamist dictator and too blind to it or the population is becoming radicalised too

My opinion of Turkey has actually gone up since the coup. They are a proud and patriotic people, proud of their culture and heritage, and that is admirable.

>notch w/o turks
And without filthy American slaves.

It was good under the byzantine empire, now Muslims rule and turkey is quickly heading toward a dictatorship and sharia law. I think we need another crusade to clean up all the Muslims

Only knew one Turk. Didn't like them much, and they didn't like Erdogan. I don't if that means that I should like Erdogan, but the fact that he is using the opportunity to crack down on opposition, solidify his power, and secure a future for a non-secular Turkey while our president doesn't say or do anything (urging restraint isn't saying anything to a guy like that) is pretty fucked.
But hey, we apparently want to help create more nations of Islam or something.
Unless I'm missing something. Has Erdogan done/said anything to make us think this isn't a gigantic power grab?

Vile religion? Are you implying that Jesus and his teachers are immoral and disgusting?

I mean... I don't care if you're islamic, an atheist or a catholic. he was a great guy

>Thoughts on Kvirikashvili?
He's alright, he ain't gassing Ossetians, but that is best you can have nowadays, he is alright for normie politician.

Anatolians used to be beautiful Mediterraneans like this gentlemen

Where did they go?

They drowned into atlantis

Should be divided in two, East and West, one secular and one muslim. The secular part should be adhered to the EU and the other one to ISIS.

Based

Delicious, especially when seasoned.

lol fucking Fingolians

I don't get why Sup Forums hates Turkey specifically so much when there many countries in the vicinity which are much worse

At least Turkey gave us Anzu

Actually they are still there, they just had a barbaric language and religion imposed on them.

The last time I thought about turkey is when my grandmother brought me in some turkey soup. It was good.

As for the country Turkey, I don't think about it at all. Why would anyone want to think about it? It's gross. Unlike turkey soup.

She looks undernourished.

did you put leaves in your turkey soup too?

Don't worry, you'll never be part of the master race

She is the perfect weight for splitting in half with your dick

wtf i hate being white now

Yeah nah. Those aren't turks. Turks are smelly hairy brown people from the east.

Yeah, if you like dudes...

What is it with Sup Forums and liking faggots like Milo and Anzu?

Honestly, this entire board is a good representation of what white men have become.

The "turks" were native anatolians, the brown shitskins are arabs/kurds/whatever the fuck middle easterner.

>What does Sup Forums think of Turkey?
I think it's great with mashed potatoes and gravy.

this

daily reminder it is your genetic destiny as an indo european to defend against the semtic and asiatic hordes.

I think Turkey has gone to russia, tired of supporting the west's ass kissing of the Jews in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=eS653nJ_msk

> hates anzu

proof Argentina isn't white.

If you capitulate to the Semites you are a racial traitor, you must fight to dominate and the be the strongest lifeform on earth, this is the purpose of existence.

you never were.

fuck off wayne you couldn't be more wrong

We know you like little boy butts user, just like the Muslims and niggers.

White men like big tits in normal healthy adult women.

Turkey proves that swarthy people can be civilized, provided they drop Islam.

Good thing I'm not Indo-European, I can let Aryans suffer with no feelings of guilt

>Anzu

Anatolia is big, which anatolians are you talking about? Most Turkish people are mutt and always have been.

Turkish men are based

your aiding terrorists