SHUT UP AND DRIBBLE

SHUT UP AND DRIBBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F_vdCHlDds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She got BTFO by the tweet pointing out how she propped up Joe the Plumber, offering to help him run for office.

She’s so exposed for trying to deny the working black person from sharing opinions, while promoting whitey..

maybe it's just because a black retard who throws balls for a living has a dumb opinion?

>Lebron shares his opinion on a podcast
>is somewhat NSFW
>news lady makes random unsolicited attack on him
>somehow makes it seem like profanity is bad n stuff
>meanwhile shes trying to be an actual politician
>acts totally unprofessionally
Lebron is an asshat but damn, she's retarded.

lmao like anyone will remember him once he retires

not really dumb, simplistic maybe but there's still a kernel of truth there. at least he's not a bald faced liar like laura ingraham.

>meanwhile shes trying to be an actual politician
probably not gonna happen. the company she founded is being accused of payroll irregularities and sexual harassment coming from as high up as the ceo

I love sports but I hate how they make dumb dindus like LeBron and KD think they’re of even average intelligence. They would be shooting each other over sneakers without basketball.

Meanwhile baseball blacks don’t seem to be retarded like this. It’s a football and basketball thing

>retarded ball thrower makes dumb, uninformed, and overblown comments against Trump
>gets told to stfu and throw balls
>this is bad somehow

And yet that black retard makes more money than you.

How could anyone call this fucking retard a "role model" or someone who has good intentions for people?

>Jews are willing to throw money at their pets
>this makes those pets smarter than you
Adam silver is infinitely smarter than me, but I can assure you Draymond Green isn’t

That's because it has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with culture. NFL and NBA players wouldn't be qualified to work at McDonalds.

>wahhhhh a black man is making a better living than me
>let me call him a retard for having an opinion about something

Are all Americans this fragile?

She's the one who validated Lebron's opinion by responding to it.
She also tried really hard to equate his career with a lack of a right to an opinion. She even attacked him for going pro without going to college.

>just go out and throw your ball, athletes should keep quiet, leave politics to people who understand
>and now welcome our very special guest kid rock!

There’s a cute Kuwaiti girl in my office, maybe you two know each other

You bet

Kid rocks a retard too
Celebrities in general are retards who are merely put on a pedestal by (((them)))

>ooga booga fuk whitey fo gibbing me millions and not letting other nogs rob stores without repercussions
Is not a valid opinion

What's her name? I know every Kuwaiti person who has ever lived.

Why do you care so much over his opinion then?

These political pundits are so threatened by sports players because they know that their kids play sports and want to play, dress, talk, look like these athletes and they probably care more about what they think than what their parents do.

So when you have someone like Lebron go against their agenda they go into panic mode because they know their son has his jersey LEL

BTFO

For right now. Wait until you find out how many basketball-american athletes file for bankruptcy

>Adam silver is infinitely smarter than me, but I can assure you Draymond Green isn’t

Draymond Green might not be book smart, but the fact that he is so undersized at his position and STILL is one of the best defensive players in the league and won a DPOY, shows that he has a smarter understanding of the game than you average player. Ironically you probably can't comprehend that even though you claim to be "smarter" than him.

>ah, the "I gets money!" defense
How unintelligent.
No, she stated how utterly stupid and uninformed his opinion was, and given his "profession", he should stick to that rather than continue to make ignorant and stupid comments in the future, since he didn't show himself to be capable of much beyond that.
>She even attacked him for going pro without going to college.
And deservedly so, as it points to the anti-intellectualism and negative effects that the existence of pro sports has on society.

Lady who appeals to old people says something only old people would say, making assumptions only an old person with a low ability to adjust to the modern world would make

i fully support minorities and all that, im not the typical supporter of the orange rapist with dementia in office like all people on Sup Forums are, and it would be great if fox news was shut down as its the worst media entity in america, but nothing grinds my gears more than seeing athletes thinking anyone gives a fuck about their political opinions

its one thing for colin kaepernick to kneel that the midwest retards went insane about, that i fully support, but shut the fuck up lebron and durant you dumb nigs

How is Lebron an asshat? Corny sure but what has he done that warrants the title of "asshat"?

inb4 supporting the dems; does anyone really think a proud black man would support Trump?

Anti-intellectualism is would be going to college instead of going straight for the money. Anti-intellectualism is openly accepted by the network that she works for.
She repeatedly took shots at his profession. She insinuated his opinion wasn't meaningful because "millions of Americans voted" for Trump. Likewise, millions more did not. Either way what she did was completely unsolicited (unlike Lebron's comments, to which he was prompted to a degree) and very unprofessional. Im surprised she hasn't been forced to posit an apology for how she conducted herself on national television. She's entitled to her opinion but she expressed it in bad taste given the circumstances.

>but nothing grinds my gears more than seeing athletes thinking anyone gives a fuck about their political opinions

They wouldn't be talking about them if nobody cared. They're more influential than these people would like and that's why they're talking about them on their show to try and discredit their opinion.

>He thinks you need a college education to understand American politics

Brainlet

>unprofessional. Im surprised she hasn't been forced to posit an apology for how she conducted herself on national television.

>he literally thinks that fox news would make a white "news anchor" apologize for insulting black men who fox news viewers view as subhumans

lel, shell probably get promoted idiot

He expresses his political opinion too readily for the level of discourse he offers. Lebron is a smart guy so he probably can articulate a somewhat meaningful critique of Trump but everything I've seen him say thus far has been pretty uninsightful, unspecific, and kinda parroting a common sentiment that doesn't really need to be repeated due to its saturation.

>>>(((American))) politics

How to get elected in America

>I PRAY
>I LIKE GOD
>GOD LITERALLY TOLD YALL TO VOTE FOR ME

Congrats you're now an elected official of the USA, if that didn't work make sure to suck off the military next time for more easy votes.

Given the pundits that Fox has im not sure why I said that apology part. You're right, they get away with a lot of random inflammatory opinions on their non-anchor shows. Him being black has nothing to do with it, white celebrities get attacked in a similar fashion as he did.

>orange rapist in chief literally said he grabs women by their vaginas and has had multiple marrriages and affairs
>the evangelicals "family values" in this country who all need to be holocausted in gas chambers STILL vote for him

lel

Yeah, I can appreciate that point of view. To be fair, it's now a part of his relationship with the media. 90% of the time, they're the ones who ask questions post-game/practice/whatever fishing for a quote. And the quote that Blondie McMurdochMedia talked about came in a 20 minute casual-ish conversation. Most people don't sound so smart in casual conversations.

>Most people don't sound so smart in casual conversations.

donald always sounds like a smart, very stable genius

>dude athletes and celebrities shouldn't voice their opinions on politics but only if they disagree with my opinions lmao

But for sure I agree that his insight isn't that insightful, aside for teenage jocks about to be so w0k3 because of their favorite athlete.

Yeah, there is that double standard. All the people surrounding him with mics would LOVE to break a story of him going off on a politician, but then this random woman makes her story on how he SHOULDN'T express his opinion. But yeah, even the smartest people have very little to offer in political opinions.

Underaged.

Why do alt-right soyboys get so triggered whenever a celebrity doesn't like their orange God? Can't you just, like, not give a shit?

You dont have to be right wing to respect him

>from the network that brings ted nugent regularly on air

this is satire right?

I honestly think he just likes supporting Christians, because Pence told him about Middle-East Genocides and to get votes. There is literally NO Christian who would NEVER pray to Jesus for forgiveness.

Nobody I know in my church supports Trump because they think he's Orthodox but they feel like he RESPECTS faith a lot more than Obama who was always loving Islam, or whatever religion courted him at the time.

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

What a dumb bitch.
Of course pol is here to White Knight

>Entertain me negro
>Don't speak your mind
Do these people know that they don't have to listen to what Lebron says? They have a choice

its okay

they brought kid rock, chuck norris, and clint eastwood on to talk politics

faux news is all about hypocrisy

>I'm an intellectual
>This thread

>get told to love thy neighbor be JEEBUS
>hurrr he respected other religions fucking obongo

Communism is inevitable

We should have let Saddam rape you ungrateful asswipes

You’re such a faggot dude. I hope you lose a loved one soon.

die in a school shooting by the assault rifles support

They dont care about being hypocrites, they will just revert to the old "our viewers" argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F_vdCHlDds

A news station unironically did this. Their producer unironically did not stop the interview, and the anchors just continued probably because of the old "just following directions [orders]" Never been so disgusted at an interview in my life.

Journalists are worse than lawyers.

How very Christian of you. This exactly is what Jesus preached.

>American """""""""""""Christians""""""""

>Nobody I know in my church supports Trump because they think he's Orthodox
>but they feel like he RESPECTS faith a lot more than Obama who was always loving Islam

So your church is full of what? people who don't vote?

>in my church

Does your stupid protestant church also make sure to tell people who to vote for, what to think about world affairs, and how to be this much of a faggot

>Republicans laugh at lefties for decades about how obsessed they are with getting their opinions from celebrities
>Elect a reality TV star, hailing him as the second coming of a former b-movie actor that they also elected president

>being a Christcuck in current year
Bet you are an earther too

Why do you expect higher standards from LeBron than from literally 99% of US politicians? This coming from a person who detests LeBron. You're being *that unreasonable

Enjoy the eternal flames in hell my dude.

>politics in movies
>politics in music
>politics on tv
>politics in literally everything
>watch sports to escape it
>still more politics
I'm so fucking tired of it.

dont they talk to them first before doing it live? jesus

Why should he put in more effort in an argument than Trump for example, since you mentioned him?

This, can't enjoy a thing anymore without seeing "muh conservative fascists too many men" or "muh liberal commies antifa"

i have no fucking clue. I usually don't get upset at anything but when I saw this I was pissed. What were the on-site and in studio producer fucking thinking?

I wouldn't even care if it was just boadcasting my opinion 24/7. I just want to not have to hear about political shit all day. Sports was the last bastion of sanity and now its gone too.

I blame Sup Forums for this shit, I just want to enjoy some basketball m8

Sup Forums doesn't have any power in real life, it's just that US is dragging the rest of us into their politics

>all redditards ITT who support LeBeta unironically sperg out when "Sup Forums" shows up on Sup Forums.
If you support LeWeenie and other athletes spouting their political opinions don't whine when user's who disagree with them voice their opinions on Sup Forums.
LeBronze, Krapondick and their ilk have made Sup Forums on-topic for Sup Forums.

How superior does it make you feel when you come up with those silly nicknames? Also how insecure do you have to be to feel the need to make them?

>getting triggered by old as fuck nicknames
Back to dumblr with you.

>Making childlish nicknames for people you don't like
>Call someone else trigerred.

>literally SEETHING over Sup Forums banter
shig

>

>so assblasted he's at a loss for words
LMAO

>ur mad lol
Not an argument, Sup Forumstard kun. Well then again, you never argue because you can't. Go save huwhite race by jacking off to anime girls.

>everything that triggers me is Sup Forums!
RENT FREE

Are you sure you are saving huwhite race right now? I heard it's dying or something. Not like anybody cares really. How many children you have? 0? To be expected.

Getting triggered over ancient Sup Forums banter is also not an argument and therefore making fun of the redditards and dumblrinas who can't handle the bants requires no argument.
QQ moar Fingolian.

>He thinks I'm white
Stay cuernudo mongolito

Everyday it becomes clearer how easy it would be for the antichrist to come to America.

We'd be safe then, Congress would be too busy arguing over pigeon intelligence or some other retarded thing to pass the Antichrist's agenda.

Lebron could retire now and still have his successful production company to give him money

sorry you have to continue living in a bubble instead of living in the real world where real problems exist

A sports star giving an offhand political opinion isn't a problem. The buzzfeed generation turning the smallest of shit into a crises is waring as fuck finland is right.

oops, for

>(((real))) "problems"

I just don't understand how and why American sports became so intertwined with politics.

Over here in Europe, political ideologies are oftentimes ingrained in a football club's very foundation and identity, yet we still somehow manage to keep politics and sports separated for the most part.
You will rarely hear a sports pundit/journalist/TV presenter suddenly make general statements about politics, just as you won't hear a political journalist or commentator speak about the political opinions of certain players.

It would be unacceptable here, because guess what? When people want to watch sports, they actually want to watch sports here.

>LeWeenie
>Krapondick

hahahahaha are you 12?

>politics in the US are very binary, this or that, black or white
>a whoooole lot of athletes are black
>people hate to here rich (black) people complain because of the whole 'uppity nigger' thing
>sports is really interwined with social media here
>politics are incendiary as fuck right now

Perhaps its because your teams aren't made from an underclass of citizens, that have been systematically disadvantaged for a signifcant portion of history, with problems still lingering today.

>doesn't remember lebronie showing his little ashy dick on national tv
>doesn't remember krapperdick allegedly fucking trannies
YGSIU

>niggers STILL playing the victim card
Should've sent them all back to Africa after the Civil War.

How much influence did LeBron have when he campaigned strongly for Hillary in Ohio? Surely they didn't have a disastrous result there with the hugely influential home town superstar LeBron James involved?

The only people who listen to the political commentary of someone like LeBron aren't old enough to vote.