This cgi is whack, seriously? It's 2017, this crap is worse than terminator genysis. How can be defend this?

This cgi is whack, seriously? It's 2017, this crap is worse than terminator genysis. How can be defend this?

Warner Bros expects this to be a top 10 all time grossing film and they get some straight to dvd cgi, this shit belongs on the sci-fi channel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY-mq51xIGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they know that the CGI can be shitty and it will still make a billion dollars. plebs will be plebs

hol up

>Land role in superhero franchise
>Payday
>Hit the gym
>Your entire body and half your face is covered in shoddy CGI

Great actor though

$500,000 movie deal

What will they cast him in next?

Who's he supposed to be>

DC version of Iron Man. They even copied Iron Man by him wearing a mask

quality aside, what I don't understand is why do these designs have to be so fucking busy?

NVIDIA titan

>This cgi is whack, seriously? It's 2017, this crap is worse than terminator genysis

Yes, unless they fix this until release it will be pathetic.

This superimposed cgi looks like something out of a shitty tv show.

I don't know why they cast this dude either. he has a terrible "look"

I don't get why they don't make a real costume and do a bare minimum of cgi for touchups. No matter how good the cgi real costumes will look better and more natural to the human eye

Cyborg, apparently he's the most popular DC hero for hipsters

What are you talking about?

Literally the DCEU version of iron Man

>Iron Man invented jet powered superheros

youtube.com/watch?v=jY-mq51xIGU

I don't think Cyborg is a ripoff of Iron Man but your post is still stupid as fuck because Iron Man was created before this movie

I actually don't mind the design itself. The way he constructs the shape of his body to match a Mother Box is fucking cool. The glowing bits are fairly neat as well. But he literally has no muscle. Who's decision was it to give Cyborg no muscle mass and make him look like a skinny weakling? Surely it wasn't Zach

This movie is gonna suck

It might look cool but how stupid is it to leave large areas of joints and internals exposed? You can actually see the power source descend inside his ribcage.
It might not be pleasing for designers to create characters with full metallic skin coverings, I blame the Transformers movies for that trend, but to me it seems very practical to protect vulnerable bits.

>Who's decision was it to give Cyborg no muscle mass and make him look like a skinny weakling? Surely it wasn't Zach
Don't you get it user. His fit muscular body was a part of his humanity. Him becoming a cyborg and losing what he worked so hard to achieve over the years is the point Zach's trying to make by giving Victor Stone's new body the manlet look. Just another example of his pure genius in kinography.

Rocketeer wasn't made until 80's IronMan appeared in the 60's

You realize Justice League came first right? These character comparisons is an irrelevant point on whether its gonna suck or not

Not really relevant when the Justice League MOVIE is copying The Avengers MOVIE

This cgi is whack, seriously? It's 2016, this crap is worse than terminator genysis. How can be defend this?

Disney expects this to be a top 10 all time grossing film and they get some straight to dvd cgi, this shit belongs on the sci-fi channel

>Justice League MOVIE is copying The Avengers MOVIE
Fucking how? Bruce Wayne gets compared to Iron Man literally all the time outside of movies and shows because hurr they're rich. Also comparing WW to Black Widow is completely retarded as characters aren't even remotely relateable whether it be their abilities, origin, motives, or hell even acting.

>inb4 b-but quips!!
The MCU didn't invent Superhero movies overusing jokes, bud

Stop comparing the comics w/ the comics. This film rips off the invasion from the first avengers, aquaman mannerisms are a rip-off of movie thor and the flash is ripping off spiderman. Also Wonder Woman has a weird accent similar to Black Widow.

>Black Widow
>weird accent
Yeah fucking right, I wish Johansson actually tried for something instead of a generic american accent.

Ur a dumbfuck.

IN SNYDER WE TRUST

Can't save the design so why bother.

>This film rips off the invasion from the first avengers
What do you want, another BvS where they fight the main villain once for 10 minutes of screen time and nothing else? Steppenwolf and Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance fighting alone and their motives in the film wouldn't make sense WITHOUT an army

>aquaman mannerisms are a rip-off of movie thor
They're practically the same character. There's really no getting around this one

>flash is ripping off spiderman
>two comic relief characters ripping one another off

>Also Wonder Woman has a weird accent similar to Black Widow
>similar
Are you tone deaf? You're implying WW's voice is intentionally trying to be like BW's. Gal just Israeli as fuck

It's kinda hard not to compare comic book movies to comic books; their fucking source material.

Stop replying to bait threads. Sage instead.

You're acting like this wasn't always the case for capeshit

It's in the name - It's cape and it's shit

True..that is until Zack "Kubrick" Snyder started directing capekino

>What do you want, another BvS where they fight the main villain once for 10 minutes of screen time and nothing else?

Not that guy but I would prefer something along the lines of Tower of Babel.

How is this in any way close to the godawful cgi in Winter Soldier?

>*braaaap*

It's quite a lot worse. Open your eyes user.

IN ENGLISH DOC!

Nothing is as bad as floating head tony

That was Civil War no the Winter Soldier.

But yea Civil War is comparable.

OH NO NO NO NO

Where's the gif of him landing next to Rhode's body?

lolz this was actually in the movie?? no wonder marvel fans gobble up the diarrhea that disney feeds them

>The MCU didn't invent Superhero movies overusing jokes, bud

RDJ and his writers are literally the reason for the particular quippy style of humor in Marvel movies
Tony Stark was written to be a clever smartass and RDJ pulls it off well, and it was so successful Marvel expanded it into the rest of their franchise and now it's pretty much the only type of humor you see in superhero movies

>KIKE SHED
What did they mean by this?

I thought it was a mockup shot using a bad John Boyega mask.

This Cyborg has a face like a bitch.

Am I the only one who thinks he actually looks good and will look even better in motion, like a transformer?

>Daddy's Little Penguin
>Holding a spork

How didn't I notice this the first time I saw it

wait.

since when did DC own Megaman?