Tfw there are not people of africa (muslims and niggers) in your nation

>tfw there are not people of africa (muslims and niggers) in your nation

>no muslims or blacks
>biggest shithole on the planet
Oh, and please don't use the N word.

Your country is still a brown shithole, even the "white" people in Columbia are mixed mutts

my country is still one monolithic culture.

I can still consider a black or a white colombian, a colombian.

We don't have aliens changing our demographics, lmao.

We actually have blacks, arabs, jews, chinese, and the original mutts, we are the multicultural paradise that sweden aspires to be (pls kill me)

>Colombia is multicultural
kys retard.

we're a single culture, but multiracial.

fuck off

sweden aspires to be us but without a common culture.

true

but what does that matter if your country is still unsafe and poor

that's another issue, related to drugs.

peru and ecuador are much safer than us yet they're multiracial.

Our chinese immigrants do not even speak spanish beyond salutations... Ah, that's right we also have Spaniard and American Diaspora coming here.

feels great. we are all argentinian. and the only immigrant who arrive asimilate in only one generation.

the reason people don't like muslims and africans is because they bring poverty and unsafety

so if your country doesn't have them but still has unsafety and poverty, it's not better

we have less than 150k inmigrants last time I checked on wikipedia.

inmigration between latino nations is basically among the same culture people.

latinoamerica is as rich as eastern europe last time I checked.

we have the same PPP as serbia.

yes they only need to get the local acent and that's all.

But you're descendants of africans?????????
Meanwhile we are receiving blacks by the dozen

>Wikipedia
We really use that site frequently, it is painful to see always that [citation needed] on almost all the articles related to us(an so frequently at that).

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw no latin american gf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

We'reunironically full of african descendants, spastic

>we have less than 150k immigrants
there are 1 million+ venezuelans and those statistics from wikipedia are from the 2005 census, you can't be more retarded CerĂ³n . Pls stop making us look bad every fucking where

Only BLACK and ameridian people can truly be Colombian.

Just come here and nab one of the slags already, they are really not that hard to get if you are an outlander (also beware of mugging ladyboys)

You don't know what "multicultural" means, man. kys. Just because you see 2 gringos getting shitfaced in a bar zone doesn't mean we're multicultural. I've lived abroad in places where you see people from every corner on earth every fucking minute and thankfully that doesn't exist here. You can't possibly be this thick man, srsly

You are retarded, stop spouting memes kid you ashame us with your very existence; i don't care if you went abroad to seek somali cock in your quest for eternal gayhood.
Get fucked faggot.

I'm not the one who created this literal cringe thread

still a shithole

Nigger

What's your address?