Science: Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

>An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/
archive.is/fi7p3

Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?

>bad guys(Sup Forums) win?
WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS

>truthuncensored
epic

oh my god

yeah only an idiot would click on that site

or reply to this

>minority of males are pedo
>SENSATIONAL DISCOVERY LET'S MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL MEN ARE PEDO

Sadly this

Oh boy, this thread again.
>"academics" gather
>one suggests that being attracted to ovulating females is natural and healthy
>most agree
>point out that ovulating females are legal minors
>legal minors are construed as "children"
>clickbait says "academics support pedophilia"
>gets posted on Sup Forums often, but only 1/10th as much as Rick and Morty threads

There are more pedos than gays, and more gays than trans.

I don't know what point I'm making, just stating facts.
Most studies varies between 20% and 5% of men, 1 in 5 is a sizable part of the population considering blacks are only 13% of population.

>Rick and Morty threads
Almost all of those threads are made by 2-4 people from twitter. Look it up
it might just save your board from parasites

:3

every single night, is this a b-b-b-b-ot?

Honestly delete this. I don't even want context but I felt uncomfortable just seeing 3 seconds of that.

Slippery slope isn't real

>i've never been to university and hate the educated

SAD

Puppyganda

wtf

its because they dropped out of highschool in grade 10 and have low reading comprehension

female degree of education correlated with success of its offspring development, which imply on contemporary society where quality is favored more than quantity, women should only breed when they reach age-range where they should have gathered the optimum education for their potential.
its not all about MUH FEELING that pedophilia should be banned.
>inb4 contraceptive
recreation isn't the primary purpose of sexual activity, you want scientific argument then this would be outside its boundary

MOOOOOOOOOOODSSS

Stop posting a pedo or wwyd thread every 10 min and chemically castrate yourself shitstain

>people do more recreational sex than procreational sex, by a enormous margin
>hurr it's not the main purpose

It's like saying the primary purpose of movies is to see if horses jump when running just because it was the first purpose of it.

INB4: Semantics retardness, "I didn't said primary as in 'main'"

Stop your anal sex propaganda user, nobody's falling for that

The clickbait isn't actually about pedophilia, it's about one guy saying it's healthy and normal to be attracted to ovulating females, and then others point out that many ovulating females are legal minors, so then because it's clickbait bullshit it turns into "academics say pedophilia is normal and healthy".

The cusp of the matter is the misrepresentation of pedophilia as being attracted to legal minors who are obviously post-pubescent. Not arguing anything beyond that though, as while jailbait might be hot, they aren't worth dealing with in any metric.

>pedophilia
>doesn't mention age
>truthuncensored
>some guy probably said wanting to fuck the brains out of a 15 yr old is natural (it is)
>americans chimp out

more of a cat person, but these guys are really handsome.

i said it would be outside scientific boundary since it will descend into "social norm" topic rather than scientific.
if it doesn't stay in biological scope then its not primar purpose

You actually think that those are doggos pics, don't you?

We must stop the jews

Shills pushing to normalize pedophilia so the elite dont go to jail

this meme is garbage the image is 6kb it needs to be bigger to hide another image in the file

actually when a women turns 30 their eggs turns into an autism factory so the time for them to procreate ould be in their teens theres no need for them to have a "carrer" (read women studies degrees)

??

I like this dog

thats why it was said optimum, not maximum, it serve dual purpose as breeding window actually must be tightened.
i dont know myself which age is the ideal age for breeding, but my guess is 22-27

Actually the egg degradation start as soon as the first menstruation, so as soon the better.

The increase in retards because modern women trying to have a career before having kids and then breeding a weak allergic autismfuck or straight down-syndrome.

degree of education and contemporary society aren't biological scope either

>this thread again