How can you be completely honest with yourself and NOT believe that whites have contributed the most to civilization?

How can you be completely honest with yourself and NOT believe that whites have contributed the most to civilization?

>Shaun "I was a" King

Rep Steve King is an awesome

You have to think you're justified in lying. And if you're a bit smarter you can try to debate history. Mexicans still think parts of America belong to mexico. Native Americans still think America is theirs. It's very childish logic, but if they (leftists) win it was all worth it. I don't think they will appreciate the overall outcome though.

bc its not about whats true, its about what is most profitable. The grievance industry has never been more active.

Considering white people IS western civilization i dont understand the controversy.

Good night.

lmao

shaun faggot king

that "nigga" aint shit

LOL Mad lil white bois that I'll be fuckin ya mama's pussys lmaoooooooo

what workout routine should I follow if I wanna look like this?

race bait 1xF every minute

you fucking crackers stole our pyramids tho

dis nigga at least 4 quarters white

Enjoy the loose mess we all left behind, you dammed darky

We didn't steal it. Its a fucking triangular structure. Any retard with a 2nd grade education could make one. Get of your high camel Ahmed

It can be debated if they really have, but it's not white supremacist to believe whites have contributed the most. I mean I'm pretty sure whites have contributed the most overall, but still.

There is also nothing wrong with being proud of being white. I know I am.

is shaun king still exiled from BLM?

>lives in society created by whites
>is white himself
>gets upset by truth

LOL

Everyone needs to learn whites did jack shit it was Persia and Greece and Rome thay did the most of and Egypt

Actually Chinese/Italian immigrants and black slaves built America

>rockefeller, carneigie, vanderbilt, and jp morgan didn't contribute as much as immigrants and slaves
i think you need to go back to a history class, and not have it be taught by retards

Just because you are ignorant of the contributions of other races doesn't mean they don't exist, dumbfuck.

Why do conservatards constantly mistake ignorance for honesty?

>ignorant of the other contributions
if you knew how to read you'd see it said contributed the MOST not ALL

If you're completely honest with yourself you'd also have to admit whites have exploited every other civilization more than anyone else.

He is trending on twitter.

redpill all these fucking normies right fucking now

i'll take that bait

>stronger people exerted their power more
nature doesn't like weakness

God bless Steve King

-Iowan

The weak should fear the strong.

Glad you understand why white civilization is falling apart then.

i do

>old men who made America poor built America
Sorry you need to go back to special ed history class

>act like you're drawing a firearm
>surprised you get shot

Shaun King is white

>act like you're drawing a firearm
>when a police officer is pointing a firearm at you

To everyone on earth except me :sure. All people who dislike anglos are disgusting

You're just mad that you cana-cucks never had any captains of industry, and therefore never prospered as a country