You may only post in this thread if your country has protagonized one of the biggest highlights of the 2018 Olympic...

You may only post in this thread if your country has protagonized one of the biggest highlights of the 2018 Olympic Games

Reporting in

WHAT HAPPENED

He skied. not much more I think. Bless him though, I couldnt have done it.

for what exactly

nigga who gives a shit about snownigger """olympics""", even cripple olympics are more fun. these games are only tolerable for the qts.

I care

i also care.

i care too

reporting in
>A FUCKING SNOWBOARDER

I, personally, don't give a fuck.

#METOO

I'm glad men are finally getting in on this scam desu

t. Sjw cuck nu-male soy manginas

Dude this shitty stupid attitude is why your cartels still exist. You should take pride in your people.

>He became interested in cross-country skiing after reading an article about Peruvian cross-country skier Roberto Carcelan in a sports magazine. He contacted Carcelan to ask for his advice and later travelled to South America where he met other skiers and coaches. Along with Chilean skier Yonathan Fernandez and Tongan skier Pita Taufatofua, he formed an independent training group in an attempt to qualify for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang. The three skiers, under the initiative of Taufatofua, rented a cabin in Hittisau, Austria, and trained for 10 hours daily. "At the beginning of December 2017 we realised that to achieve success in an individual sport you need to have a team. We trained together, we travelled together, we cooked for each other. It was an amazing experience," Madrazo said.

He's also a 17-time Ironman triathlete.

Can you fit more Sup Forums buzzwords in one sentence? I'm sure you can.

>these Sup Forums insults
SJWs don't like sports or national pride, exactly what the olympics are.

>finish last
>national pride
>b-but he waved the flag omg what a hero
lmao we should stick to boxing, archery and diving desu

You have to start somewhere to build a program.

>get into the sport one year before the olympics at 42 years
>qualify one month before the event in his last chance
>greeted and cheered by his fellow skiers in the finish line
>showing the entire world that it doesn't matter who you are, you can achieve your dreams if you give everything you have

OH BUT HE FINISHED LAST LMAO

how much training do I have to put in to be better then that guy? im 20 so if I train 4 times a year for 2 years i'll be better right?

bretty neat

why do some people say there are only whites in this '''''''''''''''''''''''olympics'''''''''''''''''''''''?
haven't they seen this guy?

For the most part, these athletes will never medal, so they tend to be ignored. But to them, just being there and finishing the event is good enough.

>implying that if he was an argentinian called Madrini he wouldn't pass as a white there