I sure am glad I spent all that time watching sports

>I sure am glad I spent all that time watching sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s88Ze41pRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got anything better to do?

Literally nothing you do with your life will matter. You die, and that's it. Nothing. You will have a consciousness to look back and think about all the cool shit you did with your life. You will literally cease to exist. The entire universe may as well have never existed.

>I sure am glad I spent all that time ____

You will NOT* have a consciousness

>I sure am glad I'm finally dying

this

for me, it's nihilism

>I sure am glad I spent all that time shitposting on Sup Forums

ive done literally nothing with my life other than playing vidya, shitposting, and masturbating.

the percentage of time spent masturbating to shemales rises each year.

This

THE EXISTENTIAL DREAD IS SETTING IN

>no penis
Gay

big if true

only if you leave no descendants

Wrong. Go back to your philosophy threads on /his/ or whatever

>implying it matters after you're dead
not like you'll be able to stalk them m8

>see (You) on the other side

probably the most selfish thing ive ever read. hopefully you dont have any children.

It doesn't matter if you leave anything behind. You're DEAD. You have no consciousness to think about them. Like I said, they (and absolutely anything) may as well not exist or ever have existed.

>sweaty ass grill

if you dont value existence then why do you still exist?

>You will literally cease to exist
>(Citation Needed)

Son, I don't think God will be pleased with us being lazy bums

suicide still implies value

Because for someone alive, existence has some value until you don't exist anymore. As of right now, I still have a consciousness to comprehend my existence. When I die, I won't.

then you value existence. that's not the right answer. the right answer is that suicide implies that you value your revolt enough to take action against it.

i just lurk here i'm not too good in english and i won't try to pass this as my own idea so yeah, read the rebel (camus) if this interests you.

Value is subjective

I'll check it out. I enjoyed The Stranger. You might enjoy this conversation on anti-natalism:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s88Ze41pRU

i better fucking cease to exist

imagine being stuck for eternity with the same retards

It's the only probable outcome.

desu i doubt i can remember what i did at that age. im 29 now and i struggle to renember what i did when i was 20 or so

Based harris